FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Herbal life

Herbal life

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey people im trying out the herbal life shakes startin Monday for 2 weeks has anyone been or are on it and if so how was the progress. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ooking4fun1994Man  over a year ago

pembrokeshire

Wouldn't touch it mate. Complete rip off.

I do a lot of training myself, and have trained several people to gain muscle, lose weight, tone up etc.

And having researched it, because I have been asked about it by a client, I wouldnt go near it.

If you would like a training program and nutrition program, give me a pm, I'd be happy to help. And it'll save you a lot of money and you'll see faster, better results. I'll even explain how herbalife works, and why its a con. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with the above. As a strength and conditioning coach and someone that used to run a sports nutrition distribution centre, I always advise people against Herbalife.

It costs a lot of money for what is a normal milkshake and green tea diet.

I always tell people to use the money for a consultation with a sport specific nutritionist who will lay out a diet plan and advise on appropriate supplement usage, or just buy a few books and learn about it themselves.

I done herbalife for 2 months and put on weight and was constantly hungry,its a pile of shit ,

Thanks people really appreciate the comments back. Think I should of posted this before I bought it haha

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Wouldn't touch it mate. Complete rip off.

...........I'll even explain how herbalife works, and why its a con. X "

Pyramid marketing pish. Avoid at all costs.

By *ickablecoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Glamorgan

...........I'll even explain how herbalife works, and why its a con. X

Pyramid marketing pish. Avoid at all costs."

We tried it for a month, shakes taste good and they do suppress your appetite, and did loose weight, but when you stop you put the weight back on lol, unless you change your life style and eating habits you will never loose weight

yeah its a con. eat healthy and train right and thats all you need. trust me I know as i went from a 19.5 fatty down to 12 stone by eating right and training hard.

I do a lot of training myself, and have trained several people to gain muscle, lose weight, tone up etc.

And having researched it, because I have been asked about it by a client, I wouldnt go near it.

If you would like a training program and nutrition program, give me a pm, I'd be happy to help. And it'll save you a lot of money and you'll see faster, better results. I'll even explain how herbalife works, and why its a con. X "

are you a personal trainer then?? Nutritionalist??

couldnt tell by your pics thats all? :-/

Thanks for tbe info pps

If you would like a training program and nutrition program, give me a pm, I'd be happy to help. And it'll save you a lot of money and you'll see faster, better results. I'll even explain how herbalife works, and why its a con. X

are you a personal trainer then?? Nutritionalist??

couldnt tell by your pics thats all? :-/"

ouch!

» Add a new message to this topic