FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Bi females

Bi females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

I seem to be forever searching for a local bi female, they seem to be very rare here in such a small town and round about in North Wales.

Are there any bi women in a couple on here that will meet a bi female alone?

Halo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too far

Gosh really... Nearly every couples profile she is bi-curios at least (I think it's him that wants her to be bi...shush )

Only the single females are exactly what they say they are...

Some of us in North Wales are genuinely Bi (I have a girlfriend), but maybe we've been so disappointed by the supposedly "bi" women on Fab that we've given up looking.....

I'm definitely Bi and never had any complaints

I do know what you mean about some couples where the lady claims to be bi or bi-curious just for her partners sake. I find that off putting and I try to suss out those before meeting. Nothing worse than a limp lettuce putting on a show just for her fella and not actually enjoying it

"I'm definitely Bi and never had any complaints

I do know what you mean about some couples where the lady claims to be bi or bi-curious just for her partners sake. I find that off putting and I try to suss out those before meeting. Nothing worse than a limp lettuce putting on a show just for her fella and not actually enjoying it"

hear hear princess xx

Bloody hell! Wish you closer Xx (Mia)

I'm definitely bi & in fact would probably climb over most cocks to get to a gorgeous pussy & no I wouldn't slip onto those cocks as I climbed past. Shame you're so far away. Is this another cue for a girly night

@SweetnSaucy Shame so far, you look very SweetnSaucy indeed

@forourfun Yes believe it or not it's hard to meet anyone local female wise.

@Annievixen Never stop looking, you may never know

@Meandhim Thank you

@Peachyboo....Same here, I love a curvacious woman and would leap over 100 willy's for a pair of boobies and a lady garden. It may just be a cue.....Who know's

Xx xX

Ladies....I have just been looking to buy a sex machine and one of the reviews stated the following......

" No one will believe this review and will think it is a hoax but I am telling you the truth. Some months ago you received an order for the Caesar 3.0 Love Machine from an Abbey, you may not have suspected much when you sent it, but I am going to shock you when I tell you that I am a nun. It is a common misconception that nuns do not have sexual needs; we are human and have the same sexual desires as any other woman. It is also wrong to assume that we are all virgins, many of us had lives before joining the order, some of our lives were normal, and others were very bad. There are a group of the younger nuns here that like to party and have fun and we have made a special secret club in our order. Our ages range from 18 to 35 and once a week we go to a quiet room in the Abbey and have sexual fun together. Our session lasts for two hours and we arouse one another and penetrate ourselves with sex toys and have orgasms together. We do not have sexual relations with men as we feel that is against our promise to serve the Lord but we all feel the need to experience a real penis penetrating our vaginas and anuses. We bought the Caesar 3.0 Love Machine to fulfil this need; we are able to attach the Vac-U-Lock life like cock (with its veins and soft texture) to the machine and be penetrated in a way that a man penetrates a woman. Thank you for your discretion"

Now.....who's up for joining the nearest Nunnery???????????

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

going back to the first bit of this forum I am a fully bi female always have been and will meet other bi women by myself but only after we have met as a couple. you just hear to many stories of the bad things that can happen so have to say these days I am very wary of meeting alone xxx

By *irtyAndCh33kyCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I'm an experienced bi female and meet other bi fems on my own!

Mrs Dirty

"going back to the first bit of this forum I am a fully bi female always have been and will meet other bi women by myself but only after we have met as a couple. you just hear to many stories of the bad things that can happen so have to say these days I am very wary of meeting alone xxx "
socially first yes but playdates I prefer fem on fem only

"Hi

I seem to be forever searching for a local bi female, they seem to be very rare here in such a small town and round about in North Wales.

Are there any bi women in a couple on here that will meet a bi female alone?

Halo "

I am a fully bi woman on my own, who won't meet couples with bi fems due to previous disastrous encounters...and now will I meet bi curious, as per my previous thread on here..and finally I won't meet so called single bi fems who have a partner lurking in the background! unfortunately for me, my standards are high, I will only meet women of a similar appearance to myself (tallish/slimmish/brunette...and as I know i'm not going to find her anytime soon I've given up looking!

"Gosh really... Nearly every couples profile she is bi-curios at least (I think it's him that wants her to be bi...shush )

Only the single females are exactly what they say they are... "

that isn't always the case either..

"I'm definitely bi & in fact would probably climb over most cocks to get to a gorgeous pussy & no I wouldn't slip onto those cocks as I climbed past. Shame you're so far away. Is this another cue for a girly night "

We are on here as a couple and seeking bi fem. That Was my idea to join this site as I always wanted to try out my side. Wasn't hubby's wish buy mine. So were you see bi fems in couples, there are true bi fems out there.

"We are on here as a couple and seeking bi fem. That Was my idea to join this site as I always wanted to try out my side. Wasn't hubby's wish buy mine. So were you see bi fems in couples, there are true bi fems out there. "

I can vouch for you sexy Momma, the horniest bi fem I've met in a long time & certainly not curious in anyway lol x

"We are on here as a couple and seeking bi fem. That Was my idea to join this site as I always wanted to try out my side. Wasn't hubby's wish buy mine. So were you see bi fems in couples, there are true bi fems out there. "

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

As our profile says:i'm very Bi....since i discovered over time that there are different levels of Bi-ness i thought i add the very ....and i enjoy all forms of FF play which other real Bi-fems will get the meaning of.Got a cpl of pics,too.

i know Bi-fems who keep curious on their profile because they don't want others to think they play with every fem.They got a VALID POINT Quite a lot of fabsters assume because i'm Bi FF play will be deffinately on the cards WRONG...if there's no female bond or i don't find the fem sexualy attractive than there will be no FF.

(susie)

"As our profile says:i'm very Bi....since i discovered over time that there are different levels of Bi-ness i thought i add the very ....and i enjoy all forms of FF play which other real Bi-fems will get the meaning of.Got a cpl of pics,too.

i know Bi-fems who keep curious on their profile because they don't want others to think they play with every fem.They got a VALID POINT Quite a lot of fabsters assume because i'm Bi FF play will be deffinately on the cards WRONG...if there's no female bond or i don't find the fem sexualy attractive than there will be no FF.

(susie)

"

"As our profile says:i'm very Bi....since i discovered over time that there are different levels of Bi-ness i thought i add the very ....and i enjoy all forms of FF play which other real Bi-fems will get the meaning of.Got a cpl of pics,too.

(susie)

"

"We are on here as a couple and seeking bi fem. That Was my idea to join this site as I always wanted to try out my side. Wasn't hubby's wish buy mine. So were you see bi fems in couples, there are true bi fems out there.

I can vouch for you sexy Momma, the horniest bi fem I've met in a long time & certainly not curious in anyway lol x"

Mmmmm you make me horny Peachy xxx

"We are on here as a couple and seeking bi fem. That Was my idea to join this site as I always wanted to try out my side. Wasn't hubby's wish buy mine. So were you see bi fems in couples, there are true bi fems out there.

I can vouch for you sexy Momma, the horniest bi fem I've met in a long time & certainly not curious in anyway lol x"

By *ockAndBollocksMan  over a year ago

Swansea

Very interesting topic, nothing to do with me but excellent reading material

I can vouch for you sexy Momma, the horniest bi fem I've met in a long time & certainly not curious in anyway lol x

Mmmmm you make me horny Peachy xxx "

You make me horny too Mia & tonite I'm gonna snog you in my car, mind you that bloody Swanseaman69 makes me horny as well, love it when he pops up

By *ockAndBollocksMan  over a year ago

Swansea

You make me horny too Mia & tonite I'm gonna snog you in my car, mind you that bloody Swanseaman69 makes me horny as well, love it when he pops up "

Its getting hot in here

It's gonna get even hotter in my bedroom tonite thanks to that Swanseaman69 popping up again

» Add a new message to this topic