FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Sunday roast

Sunday roast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry not a euphemism.

Sundy is the traditional day to have a roast dinner. So simple question what's you favourite roast?

Mine is lamb, with leeks in onion sauce, mash and roast potatoes, other veg are just fillers but has to have a good gravy (bisto is not gravy).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Roast lamb, crunchy roast potatoes, lots n lots of veg, a proper homemade gravy with lots of taste & body & lashings of mint sauce mmmmm yummy x

"Roast lamb, crunchy roast potatoes, lots n lots of veg, a proper homemade gravy with lots of taste & body & lashings of mint sauce mmmmm yummy x"
when can i Coe for dinner at yours then peachy ? Lol.sounds Devine .would love a Yorkshire pudding with that tooo.bad cheeky poppyxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yorkshire pudding with lamb next thing you will be saying that you want a sausage stuffing as well.

"Yorkshire pudding with lamb next thing you will be saying that you want a sausage stuffing as well.

"

yes I have yours hire pudding with all meats .i like roast potatoes,mashed and roast parsnips tooo.yummy .and I love stuffing at Xmas we have five different sorts and bread sauce ,yummy poppyxx

I will pay twenty pound to someone to deliver me a roast right now.

Now Jade if you'd given me a few hours notice I'd have delivered one for you x

"Roast lamb, crunchy roast potatoes, lots n lots of veg, a proper homemade gravy with lots of taste & body & lashings of mint sauce mmmmm yummy xwhen can i Coe for dinner at yours then peachy ? Lol.sounds Devine .would love a Yorkshire pudding with that tooo.bad cheeky poppyxx "

Think you'd find my place a bit busy for Sunday lunch Poppy, far too many kids for my liking, never mind yours :-\

Peachy I swear I have the worst hangover ever, woke up to late for cooked breakfast in Toby's, I havnt had the strength to make a roast, I've had one beef burger all day. I'm dying!!!!

"Roast lamb, crunchy roast potatoes, lots n lots of veg, a proper homemade gravy with lots of taste & body & lashings of mint sauce mmmmm yummy xwhen can i Coe for dinner at yours then peachy ? Lol.sounds Devine .would love a Yorkshire pudding with that tooo.bad cheeky poppyxx

Think you'd find my place a bit busy for Sunday lunch Poppy, far too many kids for my liking, never mind yours :-\ "

i could bring the dog cage with me to put them in .lol.i don't have any kids to being myself .lol.popsxx

"Peachy I swear I have the worst hangover ever, woke up to late for cooked breakfast in Toby's, I havnt had the strength to make a roast, I've had one beef burger all day. I'm dying!!!! "
too much loopy juice jade .xx naughty jade .xx

"Peachy I swear I have the worst hangover ever, woke up to late for cooked breakfast in Toby's, I havnt had the strength to make a roast, I've had one beef burger all day. I'm dying!!!! too much loopy juice jade .xx naughty jade .xx "
to much blood in my alcohol stream Poppy! I only drank one bottle of wine and four spritzers, but it was on an empty stomach so I was bollocksed

"Roast lamb, crunchy roast potatoes, lots n lots of veg, a proper homemade gravy with lots of taste & body & lashings of mint sauce mmmmm yummy x"
This

» Add a new message to this topic