FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > waiting around

waiting around

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Our pet hate is waiting around for a meet wondering if they are gonna turn up or not! We have Arranged a last minute late night meet tonight an still waiting ........ don't no if they are jus runnin late/got lost or just time wasters xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Txt thm n find out x

Well they had our number in case they got lost but didnt ring us. Then they have messaged on here this morning saying they got lost .....

"Well they had our number in case they got lost but didnt ring us. Then they have messaged on here this morning saying they got lost ..... "

Maybe you should say get lost for wasting your time!

Yeh we will don't worry lol I really wish we sed no its too late but thought why not it might b fun x

"Yeh we will don't worry lol I really wish we sed no its too late but thought why not it might b fun x"

I know its not good waiting about I did Friday after noon for a meet with a couple and then again on Saturday so I know what its like and if I was meeting you two I'd I've been there before you haha so if your ever looking for a single male drop me a line haha xx

" I know its not good waiting about I did Friday after noon for a meet with a couple and then again on Saturday so I know what its like and if I was meeting you two I'd I've been there before you haha so if your ever looking for a single male drop me a line haha xx "

Thankyou. but sorry we don't meet single men x

"

I know its not good waiting about I did Friday after noon for a meet with a couple and then again on Saturday so I know what its like and if I was meeting you two I'd I've been there before you haha so if your ever looking for a single male drop me a line haha xx

Thankyou. but sorry we don't meet single men x"

Yes I know I seen it on your profile haha thats why I said if you ever do lol xx

"

Yes I know I seen it on your profile haha thats why I said if you ever do lol xx"

Ah rite ok thankyou for reading it a lot of people don't bother then message U asking about things that are on there (another pet hate lol) x

"

Yes I know I seen it on your profile haha thats why I said if you ever do lol xx

Ah rite ok thankyou for reading it a lot of people don't bother then message U asking about things that are on there (another pet hate lol) x"

Haha I bet... but I always read a profile to see what there looking for and if there's a key word you have to put in your message to them lol..... but I can't blame guys for trying tho you look amazing

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

mobile no. should always be exchanged + not just one way

We always send a txt when leaving home like:'just leaving satnav says xy time'

(susie)

Good idea I will do that next time. I hate waitin around

we all seam to get caught by these time wasters why do they bother arranging meets if they have no intention of meeting, there is no excuse for it

yes way to many cyber numpties on ere sadly gutless bottlers lol

Hate these timewasting twats who spoils things for genuine single swingers like me.

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"Our pet hate is waiting around for a meet wondering if they are gonna turn up or not! We have Arranged a last minute late night meet tonight an still waiting ........ don't no if they are jus runnin late/got lost or just time wasters xx"

That's a shame. Glad I don't tend to have this problem.

On another note, as I cant mail you - Think you might want to reconsider/edit one of your pix as one can clearly see the pix of a little kid in the background (Only a suggestion)

"Our pet hate is waiting around for a meet wondering if they are gonna turn up or not! We have Arranged a last minute late night meet tonight an still waiting ........ don't no if they are jus runnin late/got lost or just time wasters xx

On another note, as I cant mail you - Think you might want to reconsider/edit one of your pix as one can clearly see the pix of a little kid in the background (Only a suggestion)"

Thankyou. Was it the face pic of the 2 of us? Someone pointed that out to us an we deleted it. Or have u spotted another one?? X

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

Its the one of the lady on her own with the beautiful butterfly tattoo..

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"Our pet hate is waiting around for a meet wondering if they are gonna turn up or not! We have Arranged a last minute late night meet tonight an still waiting ........ don't no if they are jus runnin late/got lost or just time wasters xx

On another note, as I cant mail you - Think you might want to reconsider/edit one of your pix as one can clearly see the pix of a little kid in the background (Only a suggestion)

Thankyou. Was it the face pic of the 2 of us? Someone pointed that out to us an we deleted it. Or have u spotted another one?? X"

It was another one, its gone now.

just phone and see where they are

Aargh another couple that are timewasters!! Talking Bout meeting saying yeh we R up for it but didnt ask for address then foned an spoke to us then messaged saying sorry fone has died don't worry if U don't wanna meet tonight. Wot?? We jus arranged to meet lol then gone offline now. But they got loads of verifications on their page. I guess they jus wernt feeling it or thought maybe its too late but still frustrating!! At least it didn't get as far as getting ready an sat there waiting lol

rant over

Kirsty x

"just phone and see where they are "

Don't no if U read the all the posts but we gave our number but they didnt give theirs then txt in morning saying they got lost an phone died ..... Hmmm ok then lol x

Thanks for the heads up about the photo aswel guys, appreciate it will b more careful in future x

dont let it put you off your agorgeous bird you'll get plenty of more genuine offers im surexx

rekon if there genuine theyd of made an effort to charge there mobile thats aclassic excuse have aproper chat first and you should both say when your leaving easy to organise if its agenuine meet surely good luck for future xx

well wealways normally let the ladies say hi before a meet and we always swap numbers and text to say we are leaving and will arrive at such a time shame we are out off ur age bracket xxx

I kind of wish there could be a negative feedback option (although I'm sure that would be abused in the same kind of ways the current verification system is).

We speak on phone close to the meet, call on the morning of the day of the meet to check all is ok, text as we leave home and also text once outside the house / venue. Seems to work but not foolproof as did all this a couple of years ago and were in the car heading for the meet and got a text to say the guy couldn't find his mate so all off... Luckily one guy on our friends list was up for it so great afternoon anyway!!! Xxx

» Add a new message to this topic