FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > trying to make people cheat!!

trying to make people cheat!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I (fem) was just messaging the lady half of a couple when she asked if we wud like to meet her without her hubby knowing so I sed we wud love to meet her on her own but that is up to her then she sed it turns her on talking about cheating on her hubby which is fair enough if shes not actually doin it but then she sed maybe I shud talk to ur hubby while ur not home so I can have him to myself! So I replied we only meet as a couple sorry and she replied im sure I cud tempt him away and have that cock all to myself how rude!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But I doubt she can work a banana like you

"But I doubt she can work a banana like you "

Haha thanks that's cheered me up

Always like a giggle me lol

Did the banana taste nice then?

Yeh it was very nice

Happy days then

Must get the prize for the best use of a banana mmmm

"Must get the prize for the best use of a banana mmmm "

Thanks

"I (fem) was just messaging the lady half of a couple when she asked if we wud like to meet her without her hubby knowing so I sed we wud love to meet her on her own but that is up to her then she sed it turns her on talking about cheating on her hubby which is fair enough if shes not actually doin it but then she sed maybe I shud talk to ur hubby while ur not home so I can have him to myself! So I replied we only meet as a couple sorry and she replied im sure I cud tempt him away and have that cock all to myself how rude!!"

Totally agree with 0p and it's unplesant at the very least when something like that happens, we haven't experienced that situation. But it raises a general question about 'cheating'. A lot of our play revolves around gangbangs and you can pretty much bet that some guys are playing behind a partners back but it would be impossible to screen everyone for this. We have seen people on here claim that it is totally wrong (not talking about the op) yet have gb pics on profile, how on earth do they screen guys for their events? Personally we don't as we believe every adult (of sound mind..) Makes their own decisions on the swinging front.

Thanks for the comment guys. The point im trying to make tho is not that she was talking about cheating (each to their own an all that) but that she thinks that if she messages my partner when im not thereof that she can tempt him away and have him to herself after we clearly said we only meet as a couple! I just couldn't believe the cheek of the woman to say that to me lol x

"Thanks for the comment guys. The point im trying to make tho is not that she was talking about cheating (each to their own an all that) but that she thinks that if she messages my partner when im not thereof that she can tempt him away and have him to herself after we clearly said we only meet as a couple! I just couldn't believe the cheek of the woman to say that to me lol x"
there are lots of people on here with the morals of an alley cat .lots of people try to get to eet me with joe .i just tell them where to go.i think whoever she is sounds like shes a bit full of herself if you ask me .your a very pretty lady and i sure your hubby loves you.i think some people on here get a bit addicted to the scene and their behaviour goes from one extreme to another.i would block them for the cheek of it .poppyxx

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

"I (fem) was just messaging the lady half of a couple when she asked if we wud like to meet her without her hubby knowing so I sed we wud love to meet her on her own but that is up to her then she sed it turns her on talking about cheating on her hubby which is fair enough if shes not actually doin it but then she sed maybe I shud talk to ur hubby while ur not home so I can have him to myself! So I replied we only meet as a couple sorry and she replied im sure I cud tempt him away and have that cock all to myself how rude!!"

Maybe she thought that as you were ok with her meeting you behind her husbands back, that you wouldn't mind her doing the same with ur hubby

By *ittleBitOfFunCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Personally we wouldn't meet the male or female of a couple separately but don't judge others who do it. We like to meet couples together that's all. I don't understand why couples go behind their partners back when they are on this site and assuming they are meeting people together. Why do they want to meet behind their partners back too?? That's extremely selfish. My own opinion and I believe what goes around comes around!

» Add a new message to this topic