FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Gigs

Gigs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ager_jd OP   Couple  over a year ago

bridgend

Just wondering what gigs people have been to? First and best

I (lager) first was Dire Straits 85 in Birmingham but the best was Pink Floyd 89 Frankfurt

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondering what gigs people have been to? First and best

I (lager) first was Dire Straits 85 in Birmingham but the best was Pink Floyd 89 Frankfurt "

i gigs..my 1st band was bros lol newport centre...ive also seen phonics,manics,u2,westlife,robbie williams and so many more....use 2 do all the festivals 2 so ive prob seen hundreds of bands......those were the days lol

I so want 2 c dolly parton but its nearly £70 a ticket xxx

"Just wondering what gigs people have been to? First and best

I (lager) first was Dire Straits 85 in Birmingham but the best was Pink Floyd 89 Frankfurt "

my very first band was spandau ballet in the 80s true tour ,then Duran Duran seven and the ragged tiger tour ,plus twenty years later in the nec.soiuxsie and the banshees,the smiths,wasp,def leopard ,Aerosmith,kiss,motley Crüe,judas priest ,Paul McCartney,rod Stewart ,Madonna ,kat et perry,pink ,Bon jovi twice,madness, stereo phonics , manic street preachers,Rhianna and David Guetta .lots more .used to hit the festivals when young too every year .saw guns and roses when they we're good in the 80s .poppyxx

By *he tunnelsCouple  over a year ago

newport

Phonics five times already this month , no live act comes close , seen 25 times so far

By *inky BunnyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"my very first band was spandau ballet in the 80s true tour ,then Duran Duran seven and the ragged tiger tour ,plus twenty years later in the nec.soiuxsie and the banshees,the smiths,wasp,def leopard ,Aerosmith,kiss,motley Crüe,judas priest ,Paul McCartney,rod Stewart ,Madonna ,kat et perry,pink ,Bon jovi twice,madness, stereo phonics , manic street preachers,Rhianna and David Guetta .lots more, guns and roses when they we're good in the 80s .poppyxx"

That's very impressive, poppyxx, but did you shag them all too?

God I'm going to feel old the 1st one I ever seen was Slade when they were skinheads they played down in Llanelli when I lived Down there

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

God I feel young my first ever gig was goldie lookin chain in the ncla aged 15/16 lol was actually quite good n was nw bout 10 yrs ago nw

"Phonics five times already this month , no live act comes close , seen 25 times so far "

It's all about opinion but there are far better live bands out there than the phonics

The stranglers Cardiff top rank 1979 the raven tour my first gig my last one was the stranglers in 02 bristol on the the feel it live tour and my mext gig will be the stranglers 40th year ruby tour next March .

x

By *aydee65Man  over a year ago

Near Merthyr

For sheer sense-of-occasion it has to be Live Aid in Wembley '85. The atmosphere didn't really come across on TV and everyone who was in the crowd that day knew they were witnessing a little piece of history.

Only been to 3, scissor sisters with ex, Jessie J who was memorable for the catsuit but best has to be Manic Street Preachers in Sydney night before lions 3rd test this year

» Add a new message to this topic