neath party 20th march

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

id like to apologise to every1 for the way i was last night at the party

SORRY EVERYONE neil (sexy29)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rystalsCouple  over a year ago

swansea

was really bad what happened to u hun that man should not have spiked your drink and he admitted it to in full room.He should be the one that gets no meets as he was out of order not u.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we was there seen him say he did do it the dick you are a lovely couple and trust me when everyone finds out the truth you will be welcome at any party/social and hopefully you will get pently of meets x x x x

thanks guys but dont think il be going to any partys/socials for a bit, i feel like a right prick lol

I also attended the party and a good one it was too.Although we didnt converse you seemed a very nice cpl.Cant believe that someone is spiking drinks!!!!! I hold regular parties myself so could someone please let me know in private who this.Much appreciated

By *iggers4uCouple  over a year ago

Over down by There

Its awful that some mindless idiots think its 'fun' to spike drinks at such parties. However, it was very refreshing this morning to see the strength of feeling amongst the room that was against this. I am sorry that you were made to feel unwelcome from the actions of an imbecile.

We hope that this does not put you off going to future socials and parties.

A n T xx

Well we were there and we spoke to these guys earlier in the evening. We had no idea anyone was spiked but we'd love to know who did it just to keep our distance 'cos it could have been anyones drink

By *exeteraWoman  over a year ago

Bridgend

The truth is out there now Neil so those that matter wont take any notice and put it down to the out of character behaviour that it was. Twats like that should be banned for giving the rest of us a bad name. xxxxxxxxx

should this be reported to the police? or at least fab... although dont know if its technically against fab rules so dont know if they could be banned, but surely at least telling everyone who it was so we could be warned would be a good thing? we werent there so dont really know the situation but it sounds awful

By *iggers4uCouple  over a year ago

Over down by There

"should this be reported to the police? or at least fab... although dont know if its technically against fab rules so dont know if they could be banned, but surely at least telling everyone who it was so we could be warned would be a good thing? we werent there so dont really know the situation but it sounds awful"

No doubt the culprits will be 'mentioned' at the social so most peeps will get to hear...... and rightly so....

By *rystals 2Couple  over a year ago

swansea

i am the 1 who got hit and me jaw still hurts pml guys told u in private message this but ill say it again in public hope to see u in the cardiff soc guys no hard feelings and really looking forward to meeting u in person on a better note take care guys and happy meetings hope u have loads guys take care both of you

swansea

[Removed by poster at 22/03/10 21:00:25]

swansea

to the ones who dont know me im the other half of _rystals

Sexy29 is a lovely gen lady and neil is a lovely fab guy too. partys are meant to be fun. Not saying no names but to the guy who spiked my friends you are a sicko you ruined there nite and it was there 1st party u should be reported to the police. I class sexy as a really good mate AND CANT WAIT 2 C U AGAIN BABE XXXXX

thanks everyone xx

Obviously, I wasn't there, but it would seem that there is no need for you to apologise if you were clearly the victim.

And thank the good people of Fab for recognising that!

ok guys here goes im matt sum ppl no me however no i wasnt at the party but this vile person should be banged up if he goes round spikin innocent folks drinks remeber your the victim here not the scumbag xxx

Hi we are Gus and Chris we been swining for about 18 months now we have meet some great cpls and made some great friends.The fact that some DICK HEAD!!!!! finds it so funny to go round spiking drinks is totally sick and we think he should be named and shamed with a picture to.So if any one has his name so we can stay clear would be great .And sexy29 we feel why should u be the one saying sorry we would deffo meet up with u guys u sound a great cpl xxxxxxx luv Gus and Chris

"should this be reported to the police? or at least fab... although dont know if its technically against fab rules so dont know if they could be banned, but surely at least telling everyone who it was so we could be warned would be a good thing? we werent there so dont really know the situation but it sounds awful"

drug pushers are banned from Fab so should the man who spiked the drinks thats pushing drugs innit only more so cos ppl didnt know

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Im the party host...and not only did it ruin the couples night you cant imagine the impact it had on us also. Its been 3weeks since ive been on this site since the event. Shandy and I are very peace abiding citizens..lolol well summit like that...and we've met amazing long term frieds via this site. I feel totally embarrassed by the whole incident, the fact that friends got punched in mouths, people running wild on our drive way is everything we dont want. A party is aimed at being fun, meeting new peeps and having exciting sexy times...well if i can stay awake long enough!!! think I exhausted myself with preps and the forthcoming wedding lol....anyhows just wanted to say my twopenneth worth. er and no...dont report to police certainly dont want them nosing around asking whys and wherefores of party. ..this is something else that also worries me...we've had many lovely parties and discretion is an absolute must. any danger of brawls or drugs would bring the police in by the dozen....on a brighter note however...thanks everyone for coming..and looking after my house..we had over 100 people there with minimum mess...theres been more mess with having my daughter here for the weekend lol...well until the next party

hugs

xxxx

love peace and bananas....forever...

bury the

brawls punches and acid minded layabouts

"Im the party host...and not only did it ruin the couples night you cant imagine the impact it had on us also. Its been 3weeks since ive been on this site since the event. Shandy and I are very peace abiding citizens..lolol well summit like that...and we've met amazing long term frieds via this site. I feel totally embarrassed by the whole incident, the fact that friends got punched in mouths, people running wild on our drive way is everything we dont want. A party is aimed at being fun, meeting new peeps and having exciting sexy times...well if i can stay awake long enough!!! think I exhausted myself with preps and the forthcoming wedding lol....anyhows just wanted to say my twopenneth worth. er and no...dont report to police certainly dont want them nosing around asking whys and wherefores of party. ..this is something else that also worries me...we've had many lovely parties and discretion is an absolute must. any danger of brawls or drugs would bring the police in by the dozen....on a brighter note however...thanks everyone for coming..and looking after my house..we had over 100 people there with minimum mess...theres been more mess with having my daughter here for the weekend lol...well until the next party

hugs

xxxx

love peace and bananas....forever...

bury the

brawls punches and acid minded layabouts"

Vegetable rights and peace Mandy babe

Hi Guys, we were at the party and what a party it was lol...(for the right reasons). We didn't see all that went, but there is certainly no place for that kind of thing anywhere. On a more positve note Mandy/Shandy you were fantastic hosts with a fantastic venue and look forward to the next one. Take care xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic