FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

HAPPY NEW YEAR:)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Its the last day of 2013 and i want 2 wish all my fab friends a happy new year...and if iv not had the chance 2 meet any of you happy new year 2 b safe and have fun....im going out of 2013 with a bang lol...what are ur plans??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Its the last day of 2013 and i want 2 wish all my fab friends a happy new year...and if iv not had the chance 2 meet any of you happy new year 2 b safe and have fun....im going out of 2013 with a bang lol...what are ur plans?? "

the same as you kiddo if at my age still got the energy lol have a fun night mwah

A very Happy New Year everyone.

We are staying in, daves on call duty manager and I'm on steriods and antibiotics for a bad chest infection. Boy we know how to roll. Xx

Hoping to party the NY in with lots of fab friends & one sexy Momma in particular, can't wait x

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

Happy new yr every1 im gunna be in bed tryin 2 rest up with my legs restin on my pillows tryin 2 refuce swelling lmao ohhh how hard core ov me lol xx

im going out to town... happy new year all xxx

Its a little premature but I'll join in with the Happy New Years x hope to finally meet some of you guys in the next few months

» Add a new message to this topic