FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Orange phone coverage

Orange phone coverage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

Yes, I know its called EE now lol.

Is anyone else having problems with it, I don't know if the network is down, or if my phone had crapped out?

If it was just local to home, I'd know it was the network, but I'm working a fair distance away today and its still not got a signal?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine has been fine xxx

brecon

Yup, looks like mine has spat the dummy lol!

I got my old fone kicking around somewhere, I'll have to stick the sim in there and use that until I can find another HTC on EBay lol

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

Ours is hit n miss, today is fine, but wouldn't go with EE again x

Try a full phone reset mart, If I remember right is a HTC one ain't it? Either do it from the settings menu. Our you can do it from the boot menu which is the more reliable way, switch phone off and then hold volume up and the home button and then hold the power button until it vibrates and you should get the boot menu up. This is the usual way for Android phones but it may be different for the HTC one

brecon

Yup done that dude, still no signal, it may be the sim is shagged, I'll stick it in another fone tonight and see.

By *mileydragonWoman  over a year ago

in the stix

Orange been having one last few days. I thought it was the new phone .... But seems it may not be

Mart

as they are now going to 4G if any masts go down they wont repair them they will look to replace with 4G suitable masts, money saving exercise, complain to them

Im officially on ee and have been having issues since the stormy weather started just before christmas

brecon

"Mart

as they are now going to 4G if any masts go down they wont repair them they will look to replace with 4G suitable masts, money saving exercise, complain to them "

I doubt if all the repeaters between here and home are down lol, it may be my sim but I will not know until I charge up my old phone and stick it in there.

brecon

looks like its the sim, it aint playing ball in the other phone either... means a call to Orange and a wait for a new sim ffs!

My phones fine Mart. Seems orange just don't like you.

brecon

Lol, they can join the queue dude, thats the one to kiss my perfectly formed derriere (thats bum to you who aint edumacated like what I is!)

EE-does that mean easy entry lol xxxxx love you hunni xxxx

"looks like its the sim, it aint playing ball in the other phone either... means a call to Orange and a wait for a new sim ffs! "

If you need a new sim pop to local orange shop and ask for an unregistered sim if your on contract they'll hand one over the counter then ring customer services to activate new sim

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

4 me its been a nightmare since december I can no longer get a signal in my house at all n if I go from one side ov newport 2 the other takes bout half hr 4 me 2 get a signal n im also only able 2 recive txt wen network decides coz the rest ov time ppl try sebding me txt it says newtork busy cant wait 4 contracts 2 run out were all changeing network n im goin pay as u go coz its just as cheep

By *lubcouple2Couple  over a year ago

newport

"looks like its the sim, it aint playing ball in the other phone either... means a call to Orange and a wait for a new sim ffs!

If you need a new sim pop to local orange shop and ask for an unregistered sim if your on contract they'll hand one over the counter then ring customer services to activate new sim"

They cant do contract sims in store if they stop working anymore my dads buggered up u gotta ring customer services n they send it in post

» Add a new message to this topic