FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > calling all ladies....help please

calling all ladies....help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello I'm Carol I have been on this great site for a few weeks now and met some great people both male and female, I have some lovely varifications you are more than welcome to check out.

My reason for posting on the forum is that I am hosting Ann Ann Summers party this coming Thursday night the 23rd of Feb, I would really love it to be with some girls off fab as I think it will be a great way to socialize and get to know a few of you, I have put it up in the meets and events but am not getting any responses, there is no obligation to spend I'm skint too lol just a social gathering.

How do I get people to come and realize I am genuine, have messaged some on my friends list and two are coming others are not able to......help please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, welcome to the madhouse lol!

I think you will struggle with this, first its a bit short notice, and second, compared to most, you live quite a way out!

Events are usually better held on weekends.

One idea would be to do a profile search, using your postcode as a start point, and see how many are in your area, and drop them a line.

Yes, I know, hard work, but you gotta put the miles in lol!

If you do find a few locals, you might wanna make a road trip as a group to some of the socials, great way to widen your circle of friends, although you seem to be doing ok looking at your veries.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

According to the search, 224 profiles within 20 miles of you, so you should be able to find a few to have a giggle with lol!

Happy hunting!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks will do x

» Add a new message to this topic