FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Chams, Newport.

Chams, Newport.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondlady OP   Woman  over a year ago

titsville

Hi guys

Help/advice required.

I am planning to visit Chams with a new single girl in the near future. As a Darslaston regular could you advise which night would be the best and whether there is a particular time of the month or event evening that would be good for us to attend.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, its only open as a swingers club Friday and Saturday nights, so your options are limited.

That being said, it depends whether or not you are bi, as Sat night is bi night, although lots of straight people go on Sat too.

We have been on both nights, and have seen both nights be busy and quiet, so its pot luck really.

They do hold regular themed nights, wherer some people dress up, and it can get busy then so you might want to look out for them, check the website for more info.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i find that the best time to go is on a friday and a sunday, it gets really busy then and you will have loads of fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i find that the best time to go is on a friday and a sunday, it gets really busy then and you will have loads of fun. "

sunday is gay men only, so prob not a good night for swingers lol

titsville

Thanks for your help.

titsville

Planning to go this Saturday and taking another single fem with me so hope to see some friendly faces as she is a club virgin.

» Add a new message to this topic