FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > gushing

gushing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is gonna proberly sound stupid but hey ho....if a women isnt turned on can they still gush or squirt????? Ive asked a few fem friends and they dont no just like me lol and im the only stupid 1 who would put it on the forum 2 ask lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No stupid questions just stupid answers

I'd say being turned on has a big part to it, as well as subconsciously being aware you have to perform. Technique is also a help, I am opening a Jedi Sex school next week just in case there is an increased demand for said activity.

"No stupid questions just stupid answers

I'd say being turned on has a big part to it, as well as subconsciously being aware you have to perform. Technique is also a help, I am opening a Jedi Sex school next week just in case there is an increased demand for said activity. "

well thank you very much prof and could i book a appointment with you

I'm now officially an entrepreneur

"I'm now officially an entrepreneur "

I'd say being turned on has a big part to it, as well as subconsciously being aware you have to perform. Technique is also a help, I am opening a Jedi Sex school next week just in case there is an increased demand for said activity. well thank you very much prof and could i book a appointment with you "

Giggs whenever I read your comments on anything you always put a smile on my face. Like a breath of fresh air you are girl. Never change

I'd say being turned on has a big part to it, as well as subconsciously being aware you have to perform. Technique is also a help, I am opening a Jedi Sex school next week just in case there is an increased demand for said activity. well thank you very much prof and could i book a appointment with you

Giggs whenever I read your comments on anything you always put a smile on my face. Like a breath of fresh air you are girl. Never change "

awwww cheers kitten

As a fem who gushes I can tell you categorically that this pussy does not need to be turned on to gush it has caused me no end of embarrassment at parties & clubs. Sometimes a guy comes along who presses a certain button & whoosh of it goes, takes very little skill at times & one it starts it can carry on with no physical contact

"As a fem who gushes I can tell you categorically that this pussy does not need to be turned on to gush it has caused me no end of embarrassment at parties & clubs. Sometimes a guy comes along who presses a certain button & whoosh of it goes, takes very little skill at times & one it starts it can carry on with no physical contact "

"As a fem who gushes I can tell you categorically that this pussy does not need to be turned on to gush it has caused me no end of embarrassment at parties & clubs. Sometimes a guy comes along who presses a certain button & whoosh of it goes, takes very little skill at times & one it starts it can carry on with no physical contact "
thanks peachy i think i should of just txted u in the 1st place lol

"As a fem who gushes I can tell you categorically that this pussy does not need to be turned on to gush it has caused me no end of embarrassment at parties & clubs. Sometimes a guy comes along who presses a certain button & whoosh of it goes, takes very little skill at times & one it starts it can carry on with no physical contact thanks peachy i think i should of just txted u in the 1st place lol "

You know you can text anytime X

"As a fem who gushes I can tell you categorically that this pussy does not need to be turned on to gush it has caused me no end of embarrassment at parties & clubs. Sometimes a guy comes along who presses a certain button & whoosh of it goes, takes very little skill at times & one it starts it can carry on with no physical contact thanks peachy i think i should of just txted u in the 1st place lol

You know you can text anytime X"

thank u hun xxxx

I agree........ Spank my arse and whoosh! Lol

I find it embarrassing too, how do you cope at parties?? At home I have more waterproof bedding than most old peoples homes but never sure how to deal with it at a party!

mmmm ok another daft question . what is the norm for the amount of liquid a woman can gush ???.. an ex of mine could easily fill a half pint glass , first time it happened i thought she was giving me a golden shower.

next time she came i was prepared , snorkle mask and flippers.... did have a few looks because we were out having dinner at the time lol xx

See for me I would say yes, I need to be turned on and be comfortable. I have been with guys who have done little for me in bed and try as they might they would be lucky to get a trickle.

For me I have to be turned on and played with right ...the guy nEeds to know what buttons to press xx

"For me I have to be turned on and played with right ...the guy nEeds to know what buttons to press xx"
ill press your buttons x

» Add a new message to this topic