FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Would you ..........

Would you ..........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

......meet with someone if you knowingly knew they were doing it behind a partner back?

Personally i won't do it if i am aware or suspicious of this, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

i dont like to judge people but i cant help the way it makes me feel. i know ultimately it is not my problem or resposibility but i can't help having negative feelings when i find out a possible meet is behind someones back. i don't want to condone this.

everyone makes mistakes in their lives and i am in no different or superior to anyone else, but i dont want to be associated or involved with someone actively seeking to cheat .

some people would argue that at least they are being honest with you about the situation, they didn't have to be. they could have lied and i'd be none the wiser. however even if they have been honest with you, if they can lie to and decieve their partner with such little consideration for possible consequesces, why would i want to meet someone so insensitive?

i dont like it and i dont like hearing about it. it makes me feel awkward. call me judgemental, tell me to get off my high-horse what you wish, but have seen with my own eyes what can happen, and it can be more trouble than its worth meeting someone who is attached and playing without their knowledge

people will always cheat and lie especially on sites like this, but i dont want to feel uncomfortable on a meet

how do other people feel about this

just curious

nettyxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i wouldnt hun

I wouldnt its all about trust nothing wrong with abit of harmless flirting im sure ladys get it all the time from single guys asking to meet ect nothing wrong with chatting just let them know your limits and that you only play as couple lol xxxxxxxxx

I agree I have had quite a lot of offers from male halfs of partners when I personally know they do not play separate, should have total honesty specially on such a site.

agree with all the above and If I was the other half of the partnership .. I would want to know!!!! For us swinging is an experience for us both to enjoy if the other one wants sneeky meets then thats just shaggin around .. end of!!

It's just my two pennies worth but I respect that other people do different things .. after all it wouldn't work if we all wanted the same thing.. would it

Your gonna think I am a nutcase, but I, personally, would find this a huge turn on if Mr P was meeting other women from swinging sites and I didnt know. My only complaint would be, they could have let me watch heheheheh

pawncpl..

you would be turned on by Mr p doin it behind your back?? ... well whatever your bag is i suppose ....

I think wat netty was saying that shee wouldnt meet married or attached guys but on her profile it says no single men so makes this void raally

ps not all single guys are like that on here as i have some great male friends i chat with i say each to your own what ever turns you on lol xxxxxx

I'm just wondering if you or anyone else reading this thinks that there is a difference between a male going behind their wife/gf's back and a female going behind their hubby/bf's back?

I know technically speaking there shouldn't be, but the fact that there are always a higher number of males on sites like this seems to have a bearing to me, because if I was 'chosen' out of all those candidates then it would be quite an ego boost that I should be ahead of all the others as well as being 'worth' the risk.

The higher proportion of males also means it's harder to get a meeting so perhaps we're less likely to ignore a chance when it comes, you women can be more choosey.

for what its worth .. i dont think it make one iota (spelling) if its the M or F part of the cpl going behind their partners back .. its still cheating and if you "swing" why would you do that? I believe people cheat because they are not getting what they need/want in the relationship that they are in.. in swinging there is a big element of trust to go behind your partners back blows that right outta the water.. I am aware that other people think differently however

"for what its worth .. i dont think it make one iota (spelling) if its the M or F part of the cpl going behind their partners back .. its still cheating and if you "swing" why would you do that? I believe people cheat because they are not getting what they need/want in the relationship that they are in.. in swinging there is a big element of trust to go behind your partners back blows that right outta the water.. I am aware that other people think differently however "

I've looked back at what I said there and realised that what I wrote is possibly not what I actually meant to ask. It looks like I'm suggesting a guy cheating is different to a girl cheating, but I actually meant the guilt/innocence of the person with whom they did the cheating, with regards to the factors I mentioned (ie more guys than girls on these sites).

I know the feeling of being cheated on, and I would never suggest that cheating is different for guys than it is for girls

Maybe I'll delete it and try again

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

No,enough to have a row with your own partner without the thought of being brought into another couples row.

oohh where's the row???

swansea

We do not row,we discuss hotly, lol

pmsl .. i like it .. we dont row either mrp knows im always right lmao

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just to set record straight. it is women we get asked to meet without their partners knowing.

Is this a welsh thread or can anyone join in

[Removed by poster at 24/04/10 10:41:35]

swansea

"Is this a welsh thread or can anyone join in "

Only with your partners approval.

"Is this a welsh thread or can anyone join in

Only with your partners approval. "

It's mr P here, my partner wants me to be naughty behind her back

swansea

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"..

It's mr P here, my partner wants me to be naughty behind her back "

Don't get excited, she just means she wants you to do her doggy-style so she can watch 'Britain's Got Talent' while you're at it

well fems can be naughty too lol not all thou as at moment got a fem who really likes my other half and is textin thinking i dnt knw just find that very sly when she has a partner or well she can dream on lmao xxx

"Is this a welsh thread or can anyone join in

Only with your partners approval.

It's mr P here, my partner wants me to be naughty behind her back "

I know its weird, but being totally honest here, I find it a real turn on - as long as you were'nt meeting the same person lots of times without me knowing, that would be an affair! But to have sex with someone then tell me or me find out, I find that incredibly sexy. I would want to know every last detail lol xxxxx

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

About 80% plus of the single guy profiles that look at our profile are of the "cant accom" variety.

We clearly state on our profile that we will not play with guys who cannot accom as we think that they may have something to hide, like maybe a wife.

We are fully aware that not all single guys can accom for one reason or another, i.e. kids, lodgers etc, and indeed we are friends with a few single guys who have just such restrictions on their ability to accom.

However, until we know them, and are sure that they are not "playing away from home", we do not play with single guys, simples.

my daddy always told me that a fussy fucker fucks no one!!!! so im up for shagging anyone really lol

» Add a new message to this topic