FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Hiding verifications...

Hiding verifications...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appy campers OP   Couple  over a year ago

cardiff

If your verifications are hidden, what are your reasons? Here we go...curiosity always did kill the cat xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ummm, I don't show my webcam veris, cause I dont think there very important and mean much.

Maybe something they don't want others to know.

Some of my veris have gone due to people leaving site,,ive also since blocked a few and I only show a few anyway x

a lot of mine ive driven off site maybe plus a few straits cough pmsl

i keep mine hidden until i find someone i want to meet, then i decide if they may need to see my verifications. i dont think they really concern anyone else. its a privacy thing for me, and prevents random messages.

We like to see people's verifications to see what thier standards are but if people want to hide them then we all have to respect thier privacy xx

Some of mine are repeat verifications, many are simply coffee meets & some the people have left the site, on the whole I tend to show most & wish more people would be as open about them. Gives us all a flavour of who we're planning to meet & sometimes the types of things they're into x

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

"If your verifications are hidden, what are your reasons? Here we go...curiosity always did kill the cat xx"

I take it you mean the ones who hide ALL verifications? Not the odd one?

cardiff

"Some of mine are repeat verifications, many are simply coffee meets & some the people have left the site, on the whole I tend to show most & wish more people would be as open about them. Gives us all a flavour of who we're planning to meet & sometimes the types of things they're into x"

I totally agree Peachy, I prefer to show all of mine too apart from coffee meets etc, I know some veri's don't give an exact idea of us personally but it gives you a small insight of the sort of people you are looking to meet. Obviously if people leave the site etc that can't be helped xxx

cardiff

"If your verifications are hidden, what are your reasons? Here we go...curiosity always did kill the cat xx

I take it you mean the ones who hide ALL verifications? Not the odd one?"

Totally Sur, why do people hide ALL their veri's? I think with some single men, Chelle hit the nail on the head lol. Thanks everyone for your input, it's nice to get an idea of everyone's views xx

"If your verifications are hidden, what are your reasons? Here we go...curiosity always did kill the cat xx

I take it you mean the ones who hide ALL verifications? Not the odd one?"

I only show a few enough for ppl to know I am real. Cos ppl make up their own opinion anyway lol. Now sex veris they stay well hidden, cos thats personal lol

"If your verifications are hidden, what are your reasons? Here we go...curiosity always did kill the cat xx"
I don't hide mine as I've nothing 2 hide all mine are shown and the ones that aren't have left the site

By *ampy and zxrCouple  over a year ago

caerphilly

"If your verifications are hidden, what are your reasons? Here we go...curiosity always did kill the cat xxI don't hide mine as I've nothing 2 hide all mine are shown and the ones that aren't have left the site "

By *andyMooCouple  over a year ago

bedford

We show all of ours.

The few that don't show are where people that have left Fab.

We dont really use the site to meet others. Instead meet others at socials, clubs, parties etc.

So dont see the need to show them.

We're happy to accept any that come our way, but we choose to show them as and when.

We will always reciprocate, and they are welcome to do as they wish with our verification of them.

I dont show some social meet veris and I dont show the 3 from the crazy guy who never even met me but who keeps verifying me

By *verybodylovessunshineMan  over a year ago

Newport and West country

Not looking for single guys you met one and married him

"I dont show some social meet veris and I dont show the 3 from the crazy guy who never even met me but who keeps verifying me "

I've got one of those lol, every now & then a veri pops up from nowhere. I've given up blocking him because he just comes back x

By *rsK69Woman  over a year ago

Neath

Ive had hassle from jealous women on more than one occasion during my previous times here hence why I dont show my veris nor my friends list. I dont often leave veris either unless guys ask for them.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We don't contact anyone who's hidden their veris but get contacted by some of those.Some of the reasons they give when we asked is:disgresson or All have left the site or they been asked not to show them.

Whatever the reason it's totally up to them + we respect that. We make it clear on our profile that we only intr.in people who show their veris + only get annoyed if people don't respect that.

(susie)

Hidden veris shouldn't matter to other people, surely it's a question of privacy,,, but me personally I'd rather make my own mind up than reading someone else's veri,,,, never have posted one unless asked to by the person or persons that I've met ,,,, but each to their own I guess ,,,,, happy shagging guys

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I don't show all mine as some are very explicit. I don't want everyone knowing exactly what I get up to. I feel that's private. Although it is nice to be told you have a really tasty pussy etc lol

By *ark CharmerMan  over a year ago

Horsham

There are profiles on here where the couple have divorced and the husband has kept the couple profile going (even though clearly single) and hidden the verifications as they are not recent meets and nothing can be done about it. They also keep on advertising for meets to keep the fantasy going. Before you ask, reporting doesn't resolve it.

cardiff

Ooooh I love hearing everyone's views, keep em coming :D xx

» Add a new message to this topic