FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > impatience

impatience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are sharing a house with a inquisitive, computer savi teenager, so privacy is Poo. Why is it, if we don't answer back to people in less than five Minuit's we get blocked.

IT DUZ MY ED IN.... These impatient people without a father.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why would anyone block you two x

thank you very much. It's happened twice to us, we're sitting in front of the laptop chatting away, when the son walks in and stays there for a half hour, when we get back to them, we're blocked. Whats all that about?

This is NOT a dig, but on your profile, you have "if we dont reply, then sorry your not for us"

is it possible, that this sentence, is making people think your not interested, and they are deleting you out of rejection maybe?

possibly, if you removed that and said your not always able to reply when you read the mails, due to young family, people may not feel that they have been turned down by you?

As we say, this is only our perception and possibly not one shared.

anyway, we sent you a wink lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

We looked too, have to say if people block you its their loss.

Seriously tho... if they block you there is a good chance you wouldnt want to meet them anyway, so call it a lucky escape, chalk it up to experience and move on.

By *erekduvallCouple  over a year ago

swansea

"We looked too, have to say if people block you its their loss.

Seriously tho... if they block you there is a good chance you wouldnt want to meet them anyway, so call it a lucky escape, chalk it up to experience and move on.

"

True true

"We looked too, have to say if people block you its their loss.

"

I agree with _thwalescpl, there loss, not your's...

we received a msg from a cpl once, read the msg, jnr was sick so logged off and attended to him ... he fell asleep and when i re-logged on (approx 30-40) mins later had received a further msg from the cpl saying:

you rude f*****s you read the message and didnt reply, we didnt wanna meet uze anyway you were the last resort and hope no-one ever wants to meet you, timewasting bassas!!!!!!!!

lucky escape on our part or what

I understand what you mean about the sentence in our profile, But we'd rather be ignored, than being told we're not for them.

This is different. We were in contact, but maybe not answering as fast as they wanted, so we think they thought we were not interested.

The trouble with Kids s they spend hours and hours in their room and only come out when we're on Fab lol

I to0 have kidz,but luckily i can stil chat online coz i use me ph0ne n n0t a laptop ta get online x x

"We are sharing a house with a inquisitive, computer savi teenager, so privacy is Poo. Why is it, if we don't answer back to people in less than five Minuit's we get blocked.

IT DUZ MY ED IN.... These impatient people without a father. "

just shows the type of People they are, like others have posted it's their loss and probably a lot of saved time for you as their probably time wasters anyway

» Add a new message to this topic