FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The Pussy Posse Charity Bash is now in ........ WALES

The Pussy Posse Charity Bash is now in ........ WALES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adchick OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Due to the forces of nature conspiring against me..... We've had to change the venue with very little notice for the Pussy Posse Blinging Charity Bash.

Please attend this very worthwhile party and boggie on down with the Pussy Posse.

Details:

TIME TO PARTYYYYYYYY (AGAIN)

PUSSY POSSE “THE MORE BLING THE BETTER CHARITY BASH”

So....

The Pussy Posse are organising the Charity Bash (which is now an annual event) on Saturday 29th May (Bank Holiday weekend) at Chameleons in NEWPORT.

This party will be in aid of Cancer Chairty and the club are donating £5.00 from each guest and couple to a pot to Cancer.

This party is open to all (including single men) but we do expect the Pussy Posse and the Doris’s to turn up. We are organising this as we decided that we all needed something to look forward to during and after the crap winter!

Come all spangly, sparkly and bling bling...... in fact....... THE MORE BLING THE BETTER

Right, details:

Venue: CHAMELEONS

24 Church Street

NEWPORT

Gwent

NP20 2BY

Date: Saturday 29th May (Bank Holiday Weekend)

Time: 8pm til 3am (if you are staying, you can enjoy the hotel facilities from 3pm until you drop............!)

Theme: THE MORE BLING THE BETTER – come in sequins, sparlklies, bling, bling and more bling.

Prizes: For the best blinging outfits, male and female!

Food: Mass Buffet.

Drink: This is a bring your own bottle club. Please bring your favourite alcohol but remember to drink responsibly (oohh ‘ark at me, all motherly!)

Soft drinks are also available to buy, as is tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc.

Membership: You do NOT have to be a member of this club for this event. You will be given FREE membership on the night. Please bring a form of ID with you to ensure smooth membership transaction.

Entrance: After much discussion with the club, we have come up with the following prices:

Single Females £ 5.00

Single Males £25.00

Couples £20.00

HOWEVER, £5.00 from each single and £5.00 from each couple is being donated to the charity. There is a discount on the single male price and it’s even bigger as £5 is going directly to charity. Most single males are not welcome in most clubs on a Saturday, so this is a rare opportunity to come partying with loads of single females and couples on a Saturday night......

Where to stay: Please book the Travelodge. Those that already have a travelodge booking from the previous venue can either just contact Travelodge and change the venue or speak to me directly about other hotels.

List: We have to start a list so that when you turn up, your monies will be split to the charity. If you are not on our list, and you are not a member, we will not guarantee you entrance, and if you do gain entrance, it will be at full price.

Dress: This is a towel club. However, as it’s a special event, come as daring as you dare or blinged up to the nines.. As the night is “THE MORE BLING THE BETTER”, please make the effort and come as sparkly as you can.

Games: We will be doing some games, but I’m not telling you what they are.

We do NOT expect you to join in the games if you are not happy. Your enjoyment is paramount and if you are not comfortable with anything that goes on in the club, you will not be expected to join in.

This event is going to be advertised across the swinging community and SDC, so there will be members of other sites joining us. However, we will be making name tags for those that wish to wear them.

Please contact me for the Chameleons website address or any other queries and I’ll help as much as I can.

I think that’s it. If anyone thinks of anything else, please let me, DiamondSmiles or Honeypotcouple know.

It’s time the Pussy Posse beat the Doris’s in real life yet AGAIN!!…….. So bring it on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

well done for managing to rearrange at such short notice ! unfortunately we`re at a wedding that night so won`t be able to attend

all the best for a great night though xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

chams b and b have i think four or five rooms but you need to book and pay for them a week ebfore the party

Cyprus

Chams BandB is booked out..... sorry!

Travelodge is cheap and everyone is staying there! Anyone with Travelodge bookings just need to phone and change them to Newport. No problems

Thank you to everyone

Maddie

im there !!!!! bring it on !!! xxx

"im there !!!!! bring it on !!! xxx "

Nice one hon xxxx

See you there xxx

Cyprus

"im there !!!!! bring it on !!! xxx

Nice one hon xxxx

See you there xxx "

You got any more for me sexy???

Nice one hon xxxx

See you there xxx

You got any more for me sexy??? "

I'm spreading the word hon, preaching the gospel !!! xx

Cyprus

Nice one hon xxxx

See you there xxx

You got any more for me sexy???

I'm spreading the word hon, preaching the gospel !!! xx "

I'm awaiting the converted as we speak

Cyprus

Anyone else from Wales wanting to come and party with the Posse????

By *ostrings2Couple  over a year ago

newport

ok where the fuck are we going to pin my name badge do i need to bring a first aid kit with me or can i use daves

Cyprus

"ok where the fuck are we going to pin my name badge do i need to bring a first aid kit with me or can i use daves

"

I'm sure we can find somewhere to stick it!

Ok I am coming so if someone out there can offer me a lift or a single guy wants a partner get in touch I am in brum btw

Tez xx

newport

ok im scared now has the a and e dept at the gwent ever seen a name badge stuck up there b4 can i say i was walking down the stairs and i fell on it.

Cyprus

"ok im scared now has the a and e dept at the gwent ever seen a name badge stuck up there b4 can i say i was walking down the stairs and i fell on it. "

hahahahhahahha

We're not doing name badges...... with no name badges people actually talk to each other......... odd I know but tried and tested!

newport

no name badges well what was karen on about when she said she was going to have a little prick at the club tonight .please add us to the list

» Add a new message to this topic