FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single fem profiles???

Single fem profiles???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi have noticed while i've been on here that there are a lot of single fem profiles that when you get talking to them they will only play with their boyfriend / partner there, surely then they should be on here as a couples profile??

I would have thought that it would be okay if you were with someone to have a single profile if you intend to play by yourself, but to have a single profile and then say that you wont play without your other half kinda defeats the object of having a single profile???? What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I think that is spot on.

I know sometimes a "single female" profile is genuine, in that she may be part of a couple, but is genuinly able to play "alone", but obviously for her safety she feels the need to include her partner as some form of safety cover, although he will not be playing.

However, some "single female" profiles do seem to be more of a couples profile, without having the male halfs details, even though it is stated that he will perhaps "join in".

My take on this is that perhaps they think they will get a better hit rate using the fem half as bait maybe?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we agree with you C and C they should have a couples profile if they only meet as a couple

hey lol ok i started out as single lol then coupled up with gallifrey but couldnt change our profiles to show difference lol

so it wasnt done intentionally but couldnt change it xxxxxxxxx

moya hun if you and galli play separately you can keep your single profiles and do a joint couple one if you wish

safety is a big issue with single fem's, some fem's will meet alone, then when you meet up they have their partner's with them. I will only meet fme's alone.

well i dunno what all the whohar is about... live n let live .. last time I checked it's a free country.. wouldn't work if we were all the same...........

I have a cpl n single fem profile.. if people dont like it ..it's tuff..

and you are entitled to have a single and a double profile mrs p huns, how ya doing not seen ya for ages xxxx

hi we play as a couple but also single which we state on out profile..(we have single profiles too) saves any confusion..

By *nnie1978Woman  over a year ago

swansea

you should try being a sigle fem on here it's hard!!! when i play with couple's i play with both party's not just one if i had a pound for every message that says "we're looking for a fem just to play with the wife" i'd be a rich woman xx

By *iquidgold2001Woman  over a year ago

near swansea

i have to agree with annie78. It may seem like the single fems are sometimes seen as the Holy Grail on Swinger's sites but it can be very stressful too. I've found I've had to have a thick skin with some of the messages I've had from guys who think that we are public property and should be beating down their doors to met them, just because they've messaged us. Add to that a freaky time or two during a meet and we single fems can get a little nervous.

I think putting the 'male' essence into a profile probably deters the freaky and worrying from responding.

Keep safe gals.

Liquidgold2001

And then there are those singe females that suddenly turn all sex change on ya and become a male....

Cynical maybe?

lol

S.

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

well i agree with mrs p yeyyyyyyyy lol

» Add a new message to this topic