FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Sex swing roasting

Sex swing roasting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hmmm just been a very naughtysammy x as just has a gorgeous roasting session in a sex swing ???

Fully body shaved and got a couple of guys interested as we ended up in some group fun cocks everywhere and had 3 guys all over me xxx

So told them I'd be available in swing upstairs in 5 mins ???

Got myself into position and 1 guys appeared and started tugging at my nipples ( I adore nipple fun xx ) and playing with my shaved cock/balls , he had a gorgeous cock probably around 8 inch and quite thick xxx he lubed my ass straight away as he laid his cock over mine and slipped a cheeky finger up my lubed pussy hmmm nice , second guy came alongside and offered me his 9inch + into my willing mouth and started to face fuck me as 1st guy stroked his cock ready for the condom , wow couple more watching now hmmm how many of them were going to fuck me I wonder ????

Placed my hands above into tie so I was helpless and they were all over me another cock pressing into my throbbing nipples as first guy entered me ??? Hmmmm fucking horny as hell he slowly eased himself all the way in till his balls were slapping my ass as he started pumping me and rocking me I the swing , 2nd guys was really going for it now and loving his cock as the 3 guy stroked himself over my titties , fucking yes loving this xxx

First guy really ramming into me now and feel he's ready to come and feel him release into his condom as other guy comes all over my chest , 1st guy pulls out and 2 nd guy puts condom on and moves between my legs , hmmm quite a bit bigger hmmm. Wow yes give it to me all the way

This one hurts a bit so need to rock away from him slightly till I can take the full length , more lube in my pussy sees him balls deep in me as he really gives it to me xxxx

3 guy pulling condom on and ready hmmm fuck I am loving it

No 3 into me and giving me his all and a nice group around me as more cocks in my face , one guy asks will I swallow , I will now smooth talker wow thick and creamy just how I like it but so much it's oozing down my face as he explodes in my face ???

3 guy finished and another rounds on me , I feel for his cock but no condom so no thanks mate , however he has such a nice cock I tell him there are 2 in my key elastic so he slips on on and wow the biggest yet ooouch as he needs more lube to get his full length inside me

Wow , wow , wow so 4 fucked my pussy and 2 my mouth one of which I swallowed his thick creamy cum ???

Perfect , just perfect I am becoming a real cock slut though I just love group fun xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hmmm just been a very naughtysammy x as just has a gorgeous roasting session in a sex swing ???

Fully body shaved and got a couple of guys interested as we ended up in some group fun cocks everywhere and had 3 guys all over me xxx

Got myself into position and 1 guys appeared and started tugging at my nipples ( I adore nipple fun xx ) and playing with my shaved cock/balls , he had a gorgeous cock probably around 8 inch and quite thick xxx he lubed my ass straight away as he laid his cock over mine and slipped a cheeky finger up my lubed pussy hmmm nice , second guy came alongside and offered me his 9inch + into my willing mouth and started to face fuck me as 1st guy stroked his cock ready for the condom , wow couple more watching now hmmm how many of them were going to fuck me I wonder ????

Placed my hands above into tie so I was helpless and they were all over me another cock pressing into my throbbing nipples as first guy entered me ??? Hmmmm fucking horny as hell he slowly eased himself all the way in till his balls were slapping my ass as he started pumping me and rocking me I the swing , 2nd guys was really going for it now and loving his cock as the 3 guy stroked himself over my titties , fucking yes loving this xxx

First guy really ramming into me now and feel he's ready to come and feel him release into his condom as other guy comes all over my chest , 1st guy pulls out and 2 nd guy puts condom on and moves between my legs , hmmm quite a bit bigger hmmm. Wow yes give it to me all the way

This one hurts a bit so need to rock away from him slightly till I can take the full length , more lube in my pussy sees him balls deep in me as he really gives it to me xxxx

No 3 into me and giving me his all and a nice group around me as more cocks in my face , one guy asks will I swallow , I will now smooth talker wow thick and creamy just how I like it but so much it's oozing down my face as he explodes in my face ???

3 guy finished and another rounds on me , I feel for his cock but no condom so no thanks mate , however he has such a nice cock I tell him there are 2 in my key elastic so he slips on on and wow the biggest yet ooouch as he needs more lube to get his full length inside me

Wow , wow , wow so 4 fucked my pussy and 2 my mouth one of which I swallowed his thick creamy cum ???

Perfect , just perfect I am becoming a real cock slut though I just love group fun xxx "

Oh my dear god

Just out of interest, why do you call your arse a pussy? That would be very confusing for us fems to say "fuck my pussy" only to have it shoved up our arse? Why not call a spade a spade, so to speak?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's the term we use hun xxxx

I was kinda thinking same thing reading it but hey sounds like they all enjoyed lol

"I was kinda thinking same thing reading it but hey sounds like they all enjoyed lol "

Yep! More the merrier! However, I'll be sure to clarify the next time I use the word pussy lol

"I was kinda thinking same thing reading it but hey sounds like they all enjoyed lol

Yep! More the merrier! However, I'll be sure to clarify the next time I use the word pussy lol "

Lol I was thinking are me meant to refer to both as pussys then

Just say front pussy sure you be safe then lol

"Hmmm just been a very naughtysammy x as just has a gorgeous roasting session in a sex swing ???

Perfect , just perfect I am becoming a real cock slut though I just love group fun xxx "

Wow sounds just awesome that, where was this then I'd like to go there

» Add a new message to this topic