FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Verifications - help!

Verifications - help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are the protocols on verifying someone??

Is it a MUST or is it just "up 2 the individual"?? I never know whether I should verify someone or not...and if they verify me, do I verify them back???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are no "Musts" in anything

A lot of it would depend on the type and nature of the meet. .. a first encounter, seeing someone for the twentieth time.

Was it just a quickie, a coffee, social or a weekender ?

How did it go ? Was it fun for you both, do you want a sexually explicit veri or otherwise.

Did you discuss verifying ?

Lots of factors, but it all boils down to whether you want to or not

"What are the protocols on verifying someone??

Is it a MUST or is it just "up 2 the individual"?? I never know whether I should verify someone or not...and if they verify me, do I verify them back??? "

No there is no must verify! I've had some great times with ladies and not verified! If they ask me to I would! Think to many people worry about verifying to much! If someone doesn't want to meet me because I haven't got enough verifications, that's their lose!! Lol. No I'm good but not that good!!

I don't like too much details

In veris but I just like to see others think they are nice and not pushy

Or that it's a couple and no a single guy on a couples account

I don't ask people for veris but I guess it's nice to see what they thought if of the meet , social or chat on dam

I do a veri if the person I've met wants one & if they're going to show it, why bother if it's going to be hidden. I'm not fussed whether I'm verified or not, but if I wrote one I do expect in return. I try to be honest in my verifications & this can often be difficult lol.

Sometimes I display them & sometimes I don't, depends on my mood & the shit they cause me at the time, but I'm always willing to flash them for people. Personally I like reading others verifications & wouldn't choose to meet someone who hides them, but that's just my choice x

» Add a new message to this topic