FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Big thanks to mand and sean

Big thanks to mand and sean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We would like to say a big thank you to mand and sean. We really enjoyed ourselfs last night annd had a brill time. Hope mand has a great birthday aswell. I am sure there are others that would like to say thanks too. Cant wait for the next night love to you both ceri and tony x x x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Yup, great night, thanks Mand and Sean for another fun night out, already looking forward to the next. xxx

By *rystals 2Couple  over a year ago

swansea

same here hun and u should teach your son to dance pml happy birthday hun it was a good show tho

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

May I add my thanks as well, was a great night, lots of friendly faces and lots of happy faces and some faces that I'm amazed remember anything today pmsl.

Thanks Mand & Sean and all those that helped.

Se you next time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Gutted that we couldn`t be there last night - Mands , hope you had a fab birthday hunni as the social was obviously a great one ! See you all at the next one though xxxx

same here mands cos i was up the smoke supporting our boys but glad you had a wickedly good time

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

we had a fab night too and just want to say thank you for inviting us both. hope you have a great birthday, love to you both, mart and rhi xxxxxx

Yep ... like to say thanks to Mand and Sean for a great night. Lovely to see you guys again and was a fun night.

SensualSurfer xx

happy birthday mand from both of us, hope u have a wonderful day (oh and an even better night come to that! lol!) thanks for making our 1st cardiff social such a fab night! had a wicked time! xxxx

Hi sexy sassy mand's, thank you for a great night hun, hope you liked your pressie.

Tash xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To all those who attended the Cardiff social last night, we would like to say a very big thank you for making it a very memorable one.

And to all those of you who so kindly gave me such lovely cards and gifts, I'm speechless and grateful. It made my birthday a very memorable one and I can't think of a better way to have spent it than with all our wonderful friends.

Can I also extend a big thank you to Joan for her unswerving support and for doing such a great job with the raffle...notice I still didn't win pmsl.

And to _thwalescpl who, despite the heat, spent yesterday in the kitchen baking delicious quiches and sausage rolls for the buffet. We appreciate your effort guys and the food was yummy...just like you two.

See you all at the next social. xxx

Thanks again Mand and Sean for a FABulous night glad u like the pressie and the card lol, we enjoyed very much as always at the cardiff meets and and so glad u invited us. hope to catch up with you soon. your both very special people and go beyond whats reqired in time and effort to make sure everyone has the best night possible. you both work so hard and deserved the night to be a success. and it was! well done again and hope u had a nice day on sunday xxxxxxxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic