FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > A thousand thank you's from Mand and Sean

A thousand thank you's from Mand and Sean

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To all those who attended the Cardiff social last night, we would like to say a very big thank you for making it a very memorable one.

And to all those of you who so kindly gave me such lovely cards and gifts, I'm speechless and grateful. It made my birthday a very memorable one and I can't think of a better way to have spent it than with all our wonderful friends.

Can I also extend a big thank you to Joan for her unswerving support and for doing such a great job with the raffle...notice I still didn't win pmsl.

And to sthwalescpl who, despite the heat, spent yesterday in the kitchen baking delicious quiches and sausage rolls for the buffet. We appreciate your effort guys and the food was yummy...just like you two.

See you all at the next social. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

There is no need for thanks Mand, we are just so happy that you had such a good night. We are both looking forward to the next one xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What!!! We can go to next one as well lol I'm not doing a good job of being bad am I lol.

In all honesty, we loved the night, and once again thank you for inviting us both, we had a great night new faces new friends and catching up with old ones.

We both hope you had a great day and night and here's to seeing mand n the great sean soon.

Guys keep doing what your doing and long may you continue doing it lol

Kes n mike

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Love you both to bits Mand and Sean and glad it was a total success, no less than what you deserved! Glad u liked ur lil' pressies Mand and hope you enjoyed the party just as much as we did! Thanks again u guys are really special and long may you be happy! P.S. well done Michael Jackson too, u must be so proud of him!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lynette and Geraint (gerandnetty)

Mand---thanks for a great night ---hope you really enjoyed.

And what a cake---wow!!

It was great to catch up with some old friends and meet some new ones!!

xx

Eliza and Rex

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

Speaking of the cake, did anyone get a photo of it as Joan didn't lol, if anyone got a pic can they send it to me please as I only got to see it after it was cut lol.

» Add a new message to this topic