FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Meet Etiquette

Meet Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you were on a meet, whether it be a social or otherwise, would you deem it acceptable for the other person to be on fab, during the time they are with you?

Thoughts and opinions please.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

quite funny really we were at the Cardiff social and 1 couple were trying to find our profile lol but couldn't spell our user name

But back to your post dnt think its right personally should have given them the bug FO tablet

"If you were on a meet, whether it be a social or otherwise, would you deem it acceptable for the other person to be on fab, during the time they are with you?

Thoughts and opinions please....."

I'd hope that on any "date" your date would be paying attention to you and not their phone

There's the dinner party "game" whew you put all your phones on the table. For each time your phone rings you pay a share of the bill

I would say it's very rude for the meet to be on fab, although on some meets we have both ended up on fab in the break or at the end because we're looking at something together. I'd also think it rude if the person were on their phone texting or chatting x

Rude while on a meet I would say. I have used it at large organised socials to check if someone is who i think they are.

I personally have been online to look for people but I wouldn't do it while on a meet thou

"I personally have been online to look for people but I wouldn't do it while on a meet thou "

Bad manners I say as it is a time that should be set aside for the person your meeting not for people that are not present

U have exquisite manners darling lol xxx

"I would say it's very rude for the meet to be on fab, although on some meets we have both ended up on fab in the break or at the end because we're looking at something together. I'd also think it rude if the person were on their phone texting or chatting x"

Last meet I had, we were both on fab looking at something together

I used to meet a guy and whilst giving him a bj he would very often be on fab msging his 'other women'. Used to give me a complex but then i realised he was just an idiot anyway.

"I used to meet a guy and whilst giving him a bj he would very often be on fab msging his 'other women'. Used to give me a complex but then i realised he was just an idiot anyway."

what a fucking twat! I would have bitten his cock, *ooops sorry did i hurt u*

"U have exquisite manners darling lol xxx "

Why thank you young lady xx

[Removed by poster at 29/05/14 09:59:23]

[Removed by poster at 29/05/14 09:59:29]

I have been on fab when they arrived but logged out and given my meet all the attention then ! After all why be perving in fab when you could be being Pervy and naughty with your meet !?xx

"I have been on fab when they arrived but logged out and given my meet all the attention then ! After all why be perving in fab when you could be being Pervy and naughty with your meet !?xx "

Exactly

"I used to meet a guy and whilst giving him a bj he would very often be on fab msging his 'other women'. Used to give me a complex but then i realised he was just an idiot anyway."
class fair play .

"I used to meet a guy and whilst giving him a bj he would very often be on fab msging his 'other women'. Used to give me a complex but then i realised he was just an idiot anyway.class fair play . "

I would have started looking online talking about other men while he was doing me

Oh actually no that turns some guys on lol

» Add a new message to this topic