FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Too Young?

Too Young?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Firstly, I'm well aware that lots of single ladies find themselves inundated with messages, so I do my best to get arounf this by following most people's advice- make the message a bit longer, more informative and personal.

I also like to think I put a lot of effort into my profile. However I still find myself getting 95% of my messages deleted without even an acknowledgement and it's very demoralising.

I was wondering if there is anything else I can do- or is it simply because I'm too young? Thank you in advance for any replies- only now plucked up the courage to post. Constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've just read your profile,, and one thing that sticks out is that you can't accommodate and can't travel,, this will put a lot of people off...

As a single guy, like a lot on here, it can be hard to get meets,, one thing I've learnt over the many years of being on this site, is go to any of the socials, that way people can see your genuine,, and they are a good laugh and a great night out .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you can't accommodate and can't travel, how do you expect to meet anyone? Unless you are hoping for lots of sexy people within walking distance of you who can accommodate and want to meet a younger single guy then you're probably not going to meet anyone

By can't travel I mean I can't travel to places like Kent or Edinburgh.. I can travel pretty much all of Wales, South West England etc just not on a whim- so should I change that setting?

I wouldn't know how to go about attending a social- what goes on there?

By *emmeFatale_XWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

"I wouldn't know how to go about attending a social- what goes on there? "

the clue is in the word ..SOCIAL...people talk...an orge is not called a social no matter what the papers say or guys dream ....

I mean how do I go about going to one? Just turn up? Or do I need to be invited?

Social events are posted in the forums, just put your name down and the organisers will message you the details............simples

"Social events are posted in the forums, just put your name down and the organisers will message you the details............simples "

Mate it going be hard like take it this way women have 200 messages a day from when they first sign up and I know that because I have seen it with my own eyes and I would say that drop down to about 100 after few months on site best luck

Thanks everyone, I'll be sure to follow your advice! I think I was just feeling a bit frustrated when I posted the original message!

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

I think the key quality is being unique. If i turn off my filters im inundated with ooh id do this and that to you, hey how are you? Blah blah blah

But if somebody spends the time to think about a message and be a bit different from the rest then they get a fabulous reply.

I have however give up on this happening and now just to choose to mail the single males who i like their profile

» Add a new message to this topic