FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Wondering

Wondering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would it feel like to give another woman oral... Becoming more and more curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a wonderful feeling & I would far prefer to pleasure a woman than any man mmmmmmm

I have been wondering this myself recently!

I've met several women here for 1st time experiences & I've loved everyone of those times, love teaching a woman to gush for the 1zt time, so horny X

This is something I have kind of wondered about...I possibly wouldn't have any qualms about another lady going down on me, but whether or not I would be able to return the gesture is another thing...and I think for me, if it were going to happen, I would need to be within the right kind of environment where I would have consumed some alcohol in order to make feel a lot more relaxed....

"This is something I have kind of wondered about...I possibly wouldn't have any qualms about another lady going down on me, but whether or not I would be able to return the gesture is another thing...and I think for me, if it were going to happen, I would need to be within the right kind of environment where I would have consumed some alcohol in order to make feel a lot more relaxed.... "

It has to be right & feel right, I've met several women who are happy to receive but don't reciprocate & that's fine with me because I enjoy. Managed to pleasure 5 fems at Angels recently & that made my night

Just ask and we will come ober

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I might get as far as the belly button and have to go back up lol. Would have to be a nice shaven pussy and I'd probably need a shot of vodka first x

"I might get as far as the belly button and have to go back up lol. Would have to be a nice shaven pussy and I'd probably need a shot of vodka first x"

Mmmm vodka & pussy yummy

"I might get as far as the belly button and have to go back up lol. Would have to be a nice shaven pussy and I'd probably need a shot of vodka first x"

better to pour the voddie on the pussy then you have the ideal vodka shot

"I might get as far as the belly button and have to go back up lol. Would have to be a nice shaven pussy and I'd probably need a shot of vodka first x

better to pour the voddie on the pussy then you have the ideal vodka shot "

lmao

I quiet enjoy licking pussy too xxx

"I might get as far as the belly button and have to go back up lol. Would have to be a nice shaven pussy and I'd probably need a shot of vodka first x

better to pour the voddie on the pussy then you have the ideal vodka shot "

That's such a perfect idea

"It's a wonderful feeling & I would far prefer to pleasure a woman than any man mmmmmmm"

Mmm nom nom

"I quiet enjoy licking pussy too xxx "

Yup, So do I. I think you have more control and feeling when you are down close to the action and can sense the body language and responses better

"It's a wonderful feeling & I would far prefer to pleasure a woman than any man mmmmmmm

Mmm nom nom "

Be patient sexy Momma, less than 20 hours to go

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"This is something I have kind of wondered about...I possibly wouldn't have any qualms about another lady going down on me, but whether or not I would be able to return the gesture is another thing...and I think for me, if it were going to happen, I would need to be within the right kind of environment where I would have consumed some alcohol in order to make feel a lot more relaxed....

It has to be right & feel right, I've met several women who are happy to receive but don't reciprocate & that's fine with me because I enjoy. Managed to pleasure 5 fems at Angels recently & that made my night "

I had the pleasure of being one of those fems and I can confirm Peachy is a Godess!!!

"This is something I have kind of wondered about...I possibly wouldn't have any qualms about another lady going down on me, but whether or not I would be able to return the gesture is another thing...and I think for me, if it were going to happen, I would need to be within the right kind of environment where I would have consumed some alcohol in order to make feel a lot more relaxed....

It has to be right & feel right, I've met several women who are happy to receive but don't reciprocate & that's fine with me because I enjoy. Managed to pleasure 5 fems at Angels recently & that made my night

I had the pleasure of being one of those fems and I can confirm Peachy is a Godess!!! "

Make sure if ur curious that u and other woman have a clear understanding that if u get nervous and can't resipricate then no one gets annoyed and take ur time to relax xxxx

I have also often wondered about watching 2 women pleasuring each other, so appears to be a situation to kill 2 birds with 1 stone

love giveing a woman oral with a nice smooth pussy

I had the pleasure of being one of those fems and I can confirm Peachy is a Godess!!! "

I also had the pleasure of peachy bein my first ever fem experience and wow! wow!she is definitely a Godess!

It's an amazing feeling and one of the biggest turn-on's for me! I love giving oral but it must be nice and smooth! Mmmm ??

» Add a new message to this topic