FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > No excuse for rudeness

No excuse for rudeness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I it just me or does anyone else feel that some people on here think they run the fucking site,. An then others on here are just plain fucking rude!!!!! I get the fact you may have load of messages of creeps but ffs lighten up as their are GENUINE guys on here as well mind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone was nice to each other,at the end of the day it's life even in the real world.Lets be honest, do you like everyone in your day to day normal life I can say that I don't and im sure there are people that don't like me either in my normal life and on here.But hey ho that's life

The web will always mirror life but the anomitiy of "online" often propels those with ssues and few social graces to become a more vocal group.

in a nutshell dicks and arseholes shout louder online than in real life so you notice them more

lots of peple on here have issues - rudness is just one :P

"The web will always mirror life but the anomitiy of "online" often propels those with ssues and few social graces to become a more vocal group.

in a nutshell dicks and arseholes shout louder online than in real life so you notice them more

lots of peple on here have issues - rudness is just one :P"

Sadly this is very true! And for what it's worth there is no excuse for rudeness xxx

Yeah there are genuine men on here but also rude men as well

So you have to try and get it across in ur first message to ppl ur not an arse an that's hard

Some ppl get so much mail they can't answer them all then even the nice people can turn shity

If someone is rude just move on and think for everyone of them there is a nice 1

Happy swinging

"I it just me or does anyone else feel that some people on here think they run the fucking site,. An then others on here are just plain fucking rude!!!!! I get the fact you may have load of messages of creeps but ffs lighten up as their are GENUINE guys on here as well mind"

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"I it just me or does anyone else feel that some people on here think they run the fucking site,. An then others on here are just plain fucking rude!!!!! I get the fact you may have load of messages of creeps but ffs lighten up as their are GENUINE guys on here as well mind"

Get a knockback did you?

I do try and reply nicely to everyone who sends me a message, even if it's just to say thanks, but no thanks.

But i do have my off days where i just dont bother at all....And yes, it happens to me too, but I dont give a shit and just move on and people on here need to get over themselves and move on....

I try and answer mine but I'm sure most the fems on here get days where you can't keep up with them

Sometimes you get hundreds of messages when you out up for a meet . If you reply to everyone that had not bothers to read the criteria or the duck my cock now or meet now ones ! You never stand a chance if having a meet let alone answering them all . Therefor you prioritise . I never sweat if I don't get a reply I think it's their way of saying not interested and then bother with people who are . Negativity is not attractive and won't get you far at all ! Negative posts and status updates I stay away from those people generally unless they are my friends and I am convened for them , TQ xx

"Sometimes you get hundreds of messages when you out up for a meet . If you reply to everyone that had not bothers to read the criteria or the duck my cock now or meet now ones ! You never stand a chance if having a meet let alone answering them all . Therefor you prioritise . I never sweat if I don't get a reply I think it's their way of saying not interested and then bother with people who are . Negativity is not attractive and won't get you far at all ! Negative posts and status updates I stay away from those people generally unless they are my friends and I am convened for them , TQ xx"
concerned typo it's fun we here for after all xx

"Wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone was nice to each other,at the end of the day it's life even in the real world.Lets be honest, do you like everyone in your day to day normal life I can say that I don't and im sure there are people that don't like me either in my normal life and on here.But hey ho that's life "

So would you go around in "normal life" being rude to people if u didn't know them an just didn't like them???

"I it just me or does anyone else feel that some people on here think they run the fucking site,. An then others on here are just plain fucking rude!!!!! I get the fact you may have load of messages of creeps but ffs lighten up as their are GENUINE guys on here as well mind

Get a knockback did you?"

I did not get a knickknack thanks for the sarcastic response tho

[Removed by poster at 05/06/14 16:52:06]

"Some nice responses an some that I don't agree with but we don't all agree on things an that's life,.. I was just trying to point out that some people are completely rude with some of their responses and there is no need for it,. That's all lol"

As people have said before...

Do u answer spam emails????

Or do u ignore and delete????

Where ever you go there will always be rude people weather in the virtual world or real world...

in the virtual world just block and move on as im pretty sure you wouldn't have the rude people in your life in the real world would you??

"I it just me or does anyone else feel that some people on here think they run the fucking site,. An then others on here are just plain fucking rude!!!!! I get the fact you may have load of messages of creeps but ffs lighten up as their are GENUINE guys on here as well mind

Get a knockback did you?

I did not get a knockback thanks for the sarcastic response tho"

[Removed by poster at 05/06/14 16:55:12]

And every person being man/women are all genuine...

its normally the so called genuine ones who I meet who turn out 2 be some they aren't. ..

and that's my opinion after some1 who chased me 4 a year and being with the 4 8 months turned out 2 be some1 he is not....that's life tho

"Wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone was nice to each other,at the end of the day it's life even in the real world.Lets be honest, do you like everyone in your day to day normal life I can say that I don't and im sure there are people that don't like me either in my normal life and on here.But hey ho that's life

So would you go around in "normal life" being rude to people if u didn't know them an just didn't like them??? "

Well in real life most guys wouldn't wink at a women , or go up to them in a bar and ask them to be their friend or ask them if they fancied a fuck even though they clearly aren't looking for company but it doesn't stop them doing that on here.

Wish I never said anything now hahaha how the fuck do I delete this thread ??????

"Wish I never said anything now hahaha how the fuck do I delete this thread ??????"

Contact admin and ask them to delete it x

"Wish I never said anything now hahaha how the fuck do I delete this thread ??????

Contact admin and ask them to delete it x"

Thank you

"Wish I never said anything now hahaha how the fuck do I delete this thread ??????

Contact admin and ask them to delete it x

Thank you"

most welcome x

"Wish I never said anything now hahaha how the fuck do I delete this thread ??????"

no need to delete it , you have a valid point , there are definitely rude people on here ( couples , fems and guys included ) but as was stated above we all do things differently when there's a degree of anonymity involved , just rise above it and ask yourself would you really want to get to know people that are rude anyway ?

Mind unless ur like me and hubby were very few people chat to us as there is someone or cpl going round spreading shit but they ain't got the balls to confront us direct they hide behind the site or other people and trust us we been here 5yrs and still get the shit same as another cpl we know so it's not only just single men who get treated like shit we are to......

Sometimes Social Media can be more of a help than a hindrance

I just wish some People would use it for what it's really for rather than being Drama Artists

Dunno if that helps

I beg to differ it is facts that people need to know about 3 yrs we've had this sane shit.....

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Mind unless ur like me and hubby were very few people chat to us as there is someone or cpl going round spreading shit but they ain't got the balls to confront us direct they hide behind the site or other people and trust us we been here 5yrs and still get the shit same as another cpl we know so it's not only just single men who get treated like shit we are to...... "

A lot of this is jealousy, they see you having a good time and meeting people, and they get all bent out of shape about it.

Ignore them, and just carry on having fun, best way to respond to them lol.

Easier said than done sth as they possioning others against us we know who the 1/2 cpls are though x

"Mind unless ur like me and hubby were very few people chat to us as there is someone or cpl going round spreading shit but they ain't got the balls to confront us direct they hide behind the site or other people and trust us we been here 5yrs and still get the shit same as another cpl we know so it's not only just single men who get treated like shit we are to......

A lot of this is jealousy, they see you having a good time and meeting people, and they get all bent out of shape about it.

Ignore them, and just carry on having fun, best way to respond to them lol."

"Wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone was nice to each other,at the end of the day it's life even in the real world.Lets be honest, do you like everyone in your day to day normal life I can say that I don't and im sure there are people that don't like me either in my normal life and on here.But hey ho that's life

So would you go around in "normal life" being rude to people if u didn't know them an just didn't like them??? "

If I had to yes

So would you go around in "normal life" being rude to people if u didn't know them an just didn't like them???

Well in real life most guys wouldn't wink at a women , or go up to them in a bar and ask them to be their friend or ask them if they fancied a fuck even though they clearly aren't looking for company but it doesn't stop them doing that on here. "

This isn't normal life though is it and anyone can be who they like when they are behind a keyboard

We always ignore negativity if people chose to listen to others they not worth meeting . Truth always outs in the end I find xx

"We always ignore negativity if people chose to listen to others they not worth meeting . Truth always outs in the end I find xx "
Couldn't agree more

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Easier said than done sth as they possioning others against us we know who the 1/2 cpls are though x"

It is difficult to carry on sometimes when someone is spreading lies about you, but the more people you meet, the more the truth will be known, and the worse they will look for slagging you off.

It's only a month until an event where people will see the who the good guys are, so just ignore the stirrers and enjoy the meets.

Get a knockback did you?

I did not get a knickknack thanks for the sarcastic response tho"

I took it as a question to a question, the reply then given by the op I would consider to be rude, although by the response and closing section of the initial post I would deduce it might not be too far off base. If you want sarcastic let me try, ref: opening question. Yes they do they are called Administrators and moderators.

» Add a new message to this topic