FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Swinging etiquette

Swinging etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/07/14 16:26:55]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been hearing stories of guys threatening and blackmailing woman into meeting and having sex with them. You wouldnt do that in a,pub or nightclub so why do you think It would be acceptable on here? truly think that if these guys get reported that they should be banned from fab for life as it's people like these that fuck it up for all the genuine people on fab. Rant over.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree. Its completely unacceptable and spoils what is otherwise a bit of harmless fun.

It happens! We had a guy threaten to come round to our place after I told him to wind his neck in, didn't show up of course. We also have a friend who is threatened by one guy. The trouble is, if you report the idiots and they are kicked off, the just seem to come back with a new identity and, presumably, a new e-mail address. Perhaps admin could look at blocking ISP addresses?

"It happens! We had a guy threaten to come round to our place after I told him to wind his neck in, didn't show up of course. We also have a friend who is threatened by one guy. The trouble is, if you report the idiots and they are kicked off, the just seem to come back with a new identity and, presumably, a new e-mail address. Perhaps admin could look at blocking ISP addresses?"

Awww that's awful guys. Shame some always spoil it for others. Totally unacceptable

had one guy saying he was gonna have me just because i didnt answer his message quick enough ....wtf is that about...fucking nutter !!!!!

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"It happens! We had a guy threaten to come round to our place after I told him to wind his neck in, didn't show up of course. We also have a friend who is threatened by one guy. The trouble is, if you report the idiots and they are kicked off, the just seem to come back with a new identity and, presumably, a new e-mail address. Perhaps admin could look at blocking ISP addresses?"

I read on one forum thread that if admin get repeatedly reports from the same ISP address they will block it eventually suppose they have to give them the benefit of the doubt at first it's not just a woman scorned and genuine cases. Which I'm not disputing happens

On the back of this heading I've just had a lad message me saying and I quote "I want to smash u when hubby at work" I advice said lad this sounds threatening and if he wants a meet he won't get one from most women with that line to which he replied "slags love it it's modern slag " !!!! I'm not old but fuck me x

There's a particular welsh couple but its a single woman offering sex for money. I keep reporting her but she keeps coming back with a new profile.

But guys threatening or blackmailing for sex is just low down

Theres allsorts on here

Yep ive had my fair share of threats and stalkers x total nut jobs x

I ve had my fair share of stalkers on here - one guy changed his whole profile slagging me off and saying awful things about me - I d never met him

and admin team were fab and took it all off - this week I have had a guy which I ve not responded - found me on kik and proceeded to add me as a friend on Facebook - I blocked him immediately and he kept sending messages on kik - I have told him under no certain terms it's harassment and stalking ... why go to this extreme really freaked me out xx

I ve had my fair share of stalkers on here - one guy changed his whole profile slagging me off and saying awful things about me - I d never met him

and admin team were fab and took it all off - this week I have had a guy which I ve not responded - found me on kik and proceeded to add me as a friend on Facebook - I blocked him immediately and he kept sending messages on kik - I have told him under no certain terms it's harassment and stalking ... why go to this extreme really freaked me out xx

By *restatynCplCouple  over a year ago

Rhyl

"I ve had my fair share of stalkers on here - one guy changed his whole profile slagging me off and saying awful things about me - I d never met him

and admin team were fab and took it all off - this week I have had a guy which I ve not responded - found me on kik and proceeded to add me as a friend on Facebook - I blocked him immediately and he kept sending messages on kik - I have told him under no certain terms it's harassment and stalking ... why go to this extreme really freaked me out xx "

Nobody can just 'find' you on kik.

Nor can they just 'find' you on facebook.

There's either some seriously poor security or a total lack of common sense on your part.

I certainly don't give any details out and after some detective work by him on here he's found me end of !! rant over

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"I certainly don't give any details out and after some detective work by him on here he's found me end of !! rant over "

It's happened more than once to people I know that haven't disclosed details.

I've had it on kik with an old account. Don't have one with the same name as on here now

thAnk you Hun for that ... xxx

By *aramelexsMan  over a year ago

Neath

"It happens! We had a guy threaten to come round to our place after I told him to wind his neck in, didn't show up of course. We also have a friend who is threatened by one guy. The trouble is, if you report the idiots and they are kicked off, the just seem to come back with a new identity and, presumably, a new e-mail address. Perhaps admin could look at blocking ISP addresses?

I read on one forum thread that if admin get repeatedly reports from the same ISP address they will block it eventually suppose they have to give them the benefit of the doubt at first it's not just a woman scorned and genuine cases. Which I'm not disputing happens "

Can see where your all coming from and agree with blocking all these people didnt realise it went on but just one for the record hehe you can change your isp address if yiu know how so they could just keep coming back

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

I've had "people you may know" ( from Fab) coming up on Facebook and I've no idea how. I don't add them and in some instances I block.

"I've had "people you may know" ( from Fab) coming up on Facebook and I've no idea how. I don't add them and in some instances I block."

I added one friend from here to my facebook but all her friends were suggested and half of fab were "people i might know" ffs

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

This is why I always say you can't mix swinging and "real" life, sooner or later something will come unstuck and things will start to unravel.

"There's a particular welsh couple but its a single woman offering sex for money. I keep reporting her but she keeps coming back with a new profile.

But guys threatening or blackmailing for sex is just low down"

i know two fems and a tv charge for sex but without actual written proof what can admin do

More fool the people that pay them

Thats totally wrong mun, I domt think some single men understand the meaning of a swingers site, they seem to think thats its a free for all, we've seen this our selfs in a pub, there was a free swinging couples theres and once a door man/boy found out he thought he was going to shag all the women there. Needles to say he was put in his place quite quickly.

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

I wonder if making FAB a pay site would keep the idiots and fakes away? Trouble is it would not have many members, like some of the others I've tried out

You have the problem then of guys tjink that they paid for it then they going to sex

» Add a new message to this topic