FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Cardiff social and Mid/North Wales swingers

Cardiff social and Mid/North Wales swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I really would love to go down to one of the South Wales socials, but being a little shy i would prefer to go with a group of North/Mid Wales swingers!

I really would love to meet the mad mob that i chat to in the chatroom! They seem a great laugh and lots of fun!

The next one, think it's on the 3rd of July, is a bit tricky for me but if anyone is interested in going down to future socials drop me a line and we can see what we can come up with!

Regards,

Gegsy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tefanCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Your welcome to come along with us even though we live in Cardiff here. We have only been to a couple of Socials so still fairly new to it so don't have any friends to go with. We are a laid back couple who still enjoy going out and having a laugh. Unfortunately we don't use chat rooms but are quite active on MSN.

Contact us soon.

Steve and Caroline xxx

Hi Stefan! Thanks for that! I do feel i need someone there to 'hold my hand' until, if you excuse the pun, i get into the swing of things! It would be nice to go with people in a similar situation!

If any North/Mid Wales funsters are reading this please feel free to add your comments, both postive and negative! Just want to get a 'feel' of any interest in attending Cardiff socials!

Thanks.

Regards,

Gegsy

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

Hi Gegsy, every one is a bit nevous the first time, there is the air of not knowing what goes on and if there is a cirtain etequite that needs to be followed, but the truth is, there is no difference to popping down to the local pub and having a laugh with the locals, there isn't any playing of any sort at these events, if people want to play they are encouraged to make arrangments for after the event, yes there is a lot of high jinks and flirting but I know both myself and Joan don't like seeing it on a night out where the bar staff are all vanilla's, we don't think it is right that they should be subjected to it, yes we are swingers as are everyone that is going to attend, but think there is a time and place for everything.

Parties are a different story, if you are invited to a party then you expect to see people playing with each other, as that is what everyone is there for, but a social is just as the name suggests, a social gathering of like minded people, it is an oppertunity of meeting people and with any luck making some really good friends.

I hope this has put you mind at rest that there is absolutly nothing to worry about what so ever. We look forward to welcoming you on the night, and know you will have a real good time.

Rich

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi gegsy

as a bit of a veteran of socials now i remember my 1st one well , i was very nervous and stood by the bar on my own for what seemed like an eternity , finally i saw a bunch of people that i recognised from the chat room and introduced myself , was then taken under the wing of some fab couples and introduced about , it will be strange for you at 1st but after 10mins you will be fine .

our first social was nerve wracking but have to say met matt n soph outside and a cpl of others and away we went... now try stopping us from going, and the people you meet there are happy to introduce you to others, so if you are at a loss, ask for me or kes, or rich n joan everyone know's us so we'll be happy to introduce you.

But most of all relax and enjoy it, we did and do now.

Kes N Mike

XX

Hi, Thanks for all the replies! Has helped ease my worries! Just want to meet all the great people i have 'chatted' to on the site! You seem such a great laugh! A mate who is on fab has expressed an interest in coming down so hopefully i won't be all on my lonesome!

Regards,

Gegsy

honestly seymour even if ur mate can't make it and u decide to give it a bash on ur own u won't be alone by any means! we attended our 1st cardiff social recently and i was nervous as hell even tho i had crazy with me but even b4 we had the chance to order drinks we ran into people we'd chatted to in the chatroom and instantly felt more relaxed! rich and joan and mand and sean were very attentive in introducing us to those we didn't know, by the time we'd been there for an hr or so we felt like regulars already! lol!

anyway if u do make it and u spot us don't be shy make sure u come say hi as we love getting to know the people we chat to in the room! foxy xx

» Add a new message to this topic