FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > The single female profile

The single female profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Obviously this is taken from the standpoint of a straight single male so I'm sure this can apply to all dynamics.

Now I hear so many people rant on about single males on this site, some justifiably so, others possibly jumping on the bandwagon, but what I have noticed is the poor content of a vast amount of single females on this site.

I view countless profiles and so many times all the content is about women's demands and what they want/don't want with little reference to describing themselves. I would have thought that describing YOURSELF as a person in a bit more detail would help quite a few guys determine wether to message or not (don't get me wrong some men will never change)

From my view a well written profile containing both a persons character as well as their criteria would be far more beneficial to the site and ones reading intelligence......feel free to discuss! xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

I view countless profiles "

Perv

Like with a lot of other profiles, and I'm including couples and the dreaded single M,

There are loads that are badly written and one liners with lots of "Don'ts".

If I'm intrested in anyone then it has to enough to peak my curiosity..... including a photo or two, something about themselves and about what they're looking for in a potential meet

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"

I view countless profiles

Perv "

Absolutely!

The one liners I tend to just click on and off, but I have seen several paragraphs dedicated to their list of demands!

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I love perving at others profiles lol

Agreed!

so many .. will fill in later blah blah blah

i know some men will fuck anything .. but id rather not.

also those that think having a vagina excuses them from common manners.

always makes me chuckle when i get blown out by some woman on here before they have even met me or seen a pic ... or chatted for that matter in most cases. some of them sending me pics 1st and without trying to sound too shallow i wouldnt normally look at them twice in the real world.

i think for many on here its just a power thing they have no intention of engaging - both men and women..

but i think to criticsie you gotta play the game .. so c'mon ladies help us guys out and use your profile to give us an idea of you at least!!!

rant over

...maybe :P

I've been around long enough to have tried every approach going & what you describe is what I had in the beginning, experience has taught me that most men don't read what's written or if they do, they decide to disregard & message anyway. Hence my new shorter profile, it gets just the same interest & was less effort for me X

Agree with all so far. We or I open a profile with just a couple of lines or a list of demands we just click off again. Also no public pics, click off.

I also like to see who they are. Doesn't have to be a face pic but a close up off a pussy or cock tells me nothing other than they are human (probably). I prefer at least a bit more idea before messaging and wasting every bodies time. I understand some people our extremely insecure about there bodies but give us half an idea at least! I hate my pics but that's who I am.

Rant over.

(for a bit anyway)

"I've been around long enough to have tried every approach going & what you describe is what I had in the beginning, experience has taught me that most men don't read what's written or if they do, they decide to disregard & message anyway. Hence my new shorter profile, it gets just the same interest & was less effort for me X"

same here! the profile (and my settings) are flexible, depending on what i am hoping for at the time. at the moment it's deliberately restrictive, as i am not actively seeking company. that can, and does, change frequently. i have no complaints whatsoever about the ammount, or quality, of attention i receive. totally happy

Hmm. This thread prompted me to have a bit of a profile overhaul. I've added an FAQ section

"Hmm. This thread prompted me to have a bit of a profile overhaul. I've added an FAQ section "

I'm always up for a bit of constructive criticism

"Hmm. This thread prompted me to have a bit of a profile overhaul. I've added an FAQ section

I'm always up for a bit of constructive criticism "

I'll see what I can do

Agree with all of the above after a few years on and off here i do prefer a profile that has more than one lines and tells a little about who the profile is about irrespective if single fem,,male or couple,, although from personnal experience its obvious so many dont read profiles before they mail you,, drives me nuts.

Not really _othered about the length of the profile (size not being everything eh!)but please people, no mre fkn txt spk!

If you are going to talk gibberish, please write it in English!

"Not really _othered about the length of the profile (size not being everything eh!)but please people, no mre fkn txt spk!

If you are going to talk gibberish, please write it in English!"

Or better still ,, in welsh hehe

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

I dont care if no one likes mine i am here for me ha

"Not really _othered about the length of the profile (size not being everything eh!)but please people, no mre fkn txt spk!

If you are going to talk gibberish, please write it in English!

Or better still ,, in welsh hehe "

Do people actually read profiles or just scroll down to view the pictures ????

I have likes and dislikes on my profile but it doesn't stop guy's mailing me despite they are clearly NOT what i am looking for.

By *elsh fabulushWoman  over a year ago

Carmarthen

same here I say no married men but they still contact me.... so that means that they don't read my profile anyway.... Photos always help to tell who a person is...

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"Do people actually read profiles or just scroll down to view the pictures ????

I have likes and dislikes on my profile but it doesn't stop guy's mailing me despite they are clearly NOT what i am looking for. "

I can't answer for everyone but out of interest I have a look at them.

I start reading them but as soon as the 'Dont' this, Dont that' becomes a little too much I stop reading.

Sometimes I get the impression the person has her head up her arse (I dont look at male profiles). If I think this I dont even bother with the pics, there's no point.

It's not about having your head up your arse at all, try being a single fem for a day.

Most guy's don't read and think they are doing fems a favour by messaging them.Countless mail of "Fancy a fuck" etc etc get's them no where........ops sorry i forgot some people think this is "Instashag".......

I think men, and yes it is usually men, rarely read profiles. Mine clearly states that im not meeting, first thing you see! But still the 'can you meet tonight' messages continue (well if they'd read it they'd know). So really it doesn't matter what you put on your profile if you are female.

I have to say couples can be as bad as single men.. Don't read profile & message regardless, often with one liners. Hope my profile contains the right amount of stuff to attract the ones I want to attract! Lol

By *hecat007Woman  over a year ago

Round the corner

Most guys don't read them anyway so best jeep it short no point writing a novel

By *ichy99Man  over a year ago

cardiff

"Most guys don't read them anyway so best jeep it short no point writing a novel "

and yet many of us do read them, seems that everyone is lumped into the same category regardless

By *how m3 the ropesMan  over a year ago

llanelli

And me I loves perving

By *otheredWoman  over a year ago

country ville

you can pop what ever blurb you like in a profile...but it doesn't necessarily mean its the truth hey ?? ....in reality im shy...quiet... bit of a wall flower come shrinking violet in the flesh which some may not pick up from my profile text ...but am I Bothered??? Who really knows xx

By *pples123456Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

"you can pop what ever blurb you like in a profile...but it doesn't necessarily mean its the truth hey ?? ....in reality im shy...quiet... bit of a wall flower come shrinking violet in the flesh which some may not pick up from my profile text ...but am I Bothered??? Who really knows xx "

mao ,,, think the only thing that's true is 'flesh' you got that

By *etlinkMan  over a year ago

cardiff

"Most guys don't read them anyway so best jeep it short no point writing a novel

and yet many of us do read them, seems that everyone is lumped into the same category regardless"

I agree

If anyone is rude or ignorant to me after a message sent, I really do not care. I definitely won't get upset by an online rejection

To be fair anyone can put what they want in their profile.

It depends on the type of people they are trying to attract or repel.

You don't hear many single fems complaining they can't get a meet so the balls out bulldog method must work for some.

If a profile puts you off why not just move right along to one that does?

By *how m3 the ropesMan  over a year ago

llanelli

Yeah I find people say they want genuine people you start talking they show interest then all of a sudden it's like they were never there xxxx can't work.it out

By *onnlynCouple  over a year ago

Neath

If you dont like how a profile is written you odviously not what the writers are looking for...simples

» Add a new message to this topic