FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Never fuxked a welsh girl ;)

Never fuxked a welsh girl ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey girls going to my villa in Spain for week and looking for one or two gorgeous women to join me I live in Italy and love meeting new people iv done this few times and always worked out brilliant in ever way it's a free holiday basically so if your interested give me a mail and chat and see where we are at then chow oh and look at my verifications and see for selfs girls

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your verifications make no mention of you taking them away on holiday, I would expect some mention of that before considering throwing my things in a suitcase to join a guy. Seems a very risky scenario, but hey, good luck in your venture & I hope you find what you're looking for. Y x

Thanks Jesus 2 a the girls must have deleted there profiles jade33 ask her if you need proof wouldn't be coming over tomorrow like haha Skype and chat for few weeks first but thanks happy swinging

"Hey girls going to my villa in Spain for week and looking for one or two gorgeous women to join me I live in Italy and love meeting new people iv done this few times and always worked out brilliant in ever way it's a free holiday basically so if your interested give me a mail and chat and see where we are at then chow oh and look at my verifications and see for selfs girls "

so it's like whoring someone out as your paying for everything and she's gotta provide the pussy and be welsh as you have never fucked one?????

sorry I lost my passport

"Hey girls going to my villa in Spain for week and looking for one or two gorgeous women to join me I live in Italy and love meeting new people iv done this few times and always worked out brilliant in ever way it's a free holiday basically so if your interested give me a mail and chat and see where we are at then chow oh and look at my verifications and see for selfs girls

so it's like whoring someone out as your paying for everything and she's gotta provide the pussy and be welsh as you have never fucked one?????

sorry I lost my passport "

Ha Ha ive found your passport I'm sure he is genuine lol

"Hey girls going to my villa in Spain for week and looking for one or two gorgeous women to join me I live in Italy and love meeting new people iv done this few times and always worked out brilliant in ever way it's a free holiday basically so if your interested give me a mail and chat and see where we are at then chow oh and look at my verifications and see for selfs girls

sorry I lost my passport

Ha Ha ive found your passport I'm sure he is genuine lol"

are you sure it is mine lol

Girls I'm doing a house up in Bonymaen...if your Welsh,can make tea and run to Greggs now and again then you're welcome to join me !!!!!

"Girls I'm doing a house up in Bonymaen...if your Welsh,can make tea and run to Greggs now and again then you're welcome to join me !!!!! "

Hahaha, I reckon if you offer to take them swimming as well your gonna be a busy boy!

Yeah there's a pool in the garden for them...well it's a big puddle really but once I move the skip and tools out the way and the water clears a little bit they'll think they're in Magaluf !!! Woop woop !!!!!!!

Hahahahhaha yet all mad na it's just for a laugh like sex is a bonus like done it few times like always have a serious buzz and everything don't get me wrong if ya think diff but it's a laugh tat is all hahaha

Hahahahhaha yet all mad na it's just for a laugh like sex is a bonus like done it few times like always have a serious buzz and everything don't get me wrong if ya think diff but it's a laugh tat is all hahaha

Ych y fi !

"Hahahahhaha yet all mad na it's just for a laugh like sex is a bonus like done it few times like always have a serious buzz and everything don't get me wrong if ya think diff but it's a laugh tat is all hahaha "

define mad???

As where I'm sitting this is a mad idea lol

"Hahahahhaha yet all mad na it's just for a laugh like sex is a bonus like done it few times like always have a serious buzz and everything don't get me wrong if ya think diff but it's a laugh tat is all hahaha

define mad???

As where I'm sitting this is a mad idea lol "

This sounds like a killer plan to me :P

What could possible go wrong ladies???

This is a plan even baldrick would agree is more cunning the a fox that's just been appointed professor of cunningness at Cambridge University!

"What could possible go wrong ladies???

This is a plan even baldrick would agree is more cunning the a fox that's just been appointed professor of cunningness at Cambridge University!

"

Haha. This is the sort of suggestion that emphasises why I like men who admit to access to weapons.

Ah right fair enough sure just a tought sure by what about it mad as in unreal laugh drinking fuxking parting why not ????

"Ah right fair enough sure just a tought sure by what about it mad as in unreal laugh drinking fuxking parting why not ???? "

cos that's what I do every weekend lol

in the Costa del sol wales

By *bxxxMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

" Ych y fi !

"

quality

"na it's just for a laugh like sex is a bonus like."

So its okay to just sit in the sun and have drinks bought for you with no expatiation? even when your posts heading is "Never fuxked a welsh girl" that to me implies and expectation, do you seriously think the Welsh ladies on here are that fucking stupid.

And it's a free holiday basically.

Whats basically about it? Basically as in you can have a holiday basically free? or you can have a free holiday if you basically let the Welsh ladies fuck you.

You also describe your place of residence as "I live in Italy", yet your profile clearly states Ireland and your meets are from Ireland last time I looked Ireland was 3000 mile away from Italy

Call me a skeptic but isn't that a kipper in one of your photos?

"Yeah there's a pool in the garden for them...well it's a big puddle really but once I move the skip and tools out the way and the water clears a little bit they'll think they're in Magaluf !!! Woop woop !!!!!!! "

I'm on the bus Billy, never been to Bonymagaluf before, even packed my bikini bottoms, I'm assuming topless is cool on your beach?

Kipper your only a fucking spastic anwyays is all I can tell you!!! Ya I live in Italy!!! In Pisa at the moment how can ya prove it go to my profile ya fuckin clown and see how far away !!! And no I'm a messer ya I love to have a laugh and all that not just all about the sex like !!!! And criticise me all ya fuckkmg want didn't mean any bad by it or anything like just fun REMEMBER TAT!!!

"Kipper your only a fucking spastic anwyays is all I can tell you!!! Ya I live in Italy!!! In Pisa at the moment how can ya prove it go to my profile ya fuckin clown and see how far away !!! And no I'm a messer ya I love to have a laugh and all that not just all about the sex like !!!! And criticise me all ya fuckkmg want didn't mean any bad by it or anything like just fun REMEMBER TAT!!!"

Oh dear tut tut...!!!!

blocked

"Kipper your only a fucking spastic anwyays is all I can tell you!!! Ya I live in Italy!!! In Pisa at the moment how can ya prove it go to my profile ya fuckin clown and see how far away !!! And no I'm a messer ya I love to have a laugh and all that not just all about the sex like !!!! And criticise me all ya fuckkmg want didn't mean any bad by it or anything like just fun REMEMBER TAT!!!

Oh dear tut tut...!!!!

blocked"

and im sure you will have floods of Welsh girls messaging you now

Yes Peach topless is allowed on the Bonaluff beach ...I can see it now ...you, giggles and the rest of the women around my pool (dirty puddle) bronzing up under the blazing Swansea sun, cocktails (strongbow) by your sides, George Michael singing his famous club oceana I mean tropicana in the background, thongs and boobs bouncing around as we all play merrily in a fiesta of bodily fluids.......and me being your nice pool attendant

"Kipper your only a fucking spastic anwyays is all I can tell you!!! Ya I live in Italy!!! In Pisa at the moment how can ya prove it go to my profile ya fuckin clown and see how far away !!! And no I'm a messer ya I love to have a laugh and all that not just all about the sex like !!!! And criticise me all ya fuckkmg want didn't mean any bad by it or anything like just fun REMEMBER TAT!!!"

Think it's remember "that"....not "tat".....nice rant though.....but what did it mean?

To be sure to be sure tat it's was not meant to be a piss take so it was. Be Jesus would you all behave why don't you and stop taking the piss you fecking ejits!!

That's probably what he's saying??

"Kipper your only a fucking spastic anwyays is all I can tell you!!! Ya I live in Italy!!! In Pisa at the moment how can ya prove it go to my profile ya fuckin clown and see how far away !!! And no I'm a messer ya I love to have a laugh and all that not just all about the sex like !!!! And criticise me all ya fuckkmg want didn't mean any bad by it or anything like just fun REMEMBER TAT!!!

Oh dear tut tut...!!!!

blocked"

Ditto!

"To be sure to be sure tat it's was not meant to be a piss take so it was. Be Jesus would you all behave why don't you and stop taking the piss you fecking ejits!!

That's probably what he's saying??"

I thought so......sure one bit was about potato's as well!

I genuinely tought welsh people were like Irish people all for a laugh and friendly the lot but obv your all English ah we'll PS I FUCKING LOVE POTATOES chow

"Yes Peach topless is allowed on the Bonaluff beach ...I can see it now ...you, giggles and the rest of the women around my pool (dirty puddle) bronzing up under the blazing Swansea sun, cocktails (strongbow) by your sides, George Michael singing his famous club oceana I mean tropicana in the background, thongs and boobs bouncing around as we all play merrily in a fiesta of bodily fluids.......and me being your nice pool attendant "

my idea of heaven lol

"I genuinely tought welsh people were like Irish people all for a laugh and friendly the lot but obv your all English ah we'll PS I FUCKING LOVE POTATOES chow "

It's called banter.....stop biting princess

"I genuinely tought welsh people were like Irish people all for a laugh and friendly the lot but obv your all English ah we'll PS I FUCKING LOVE POTATOES chow "

Woooh slow down there Timmy Tantrum.

What I think you tought (thought) was Welsh or any ladies are stupid enough to get on a plane with someone who obviously wants to use them as a prostitute, they are then expected to disregard their own safety just to satisfy someone who clearly cannot control his ikkle temper.

Now my apologies to potatoes everywhere but even they would come to the conclusion that it is in fact a rather stupid idea.

When you finish with it can I have my book back:

How to Win Friends & Influence People

"Yes Peach topless is allowed on the Bonaluff beach ...I can see it now ...you, giggles and the rest of the women around my pool (dirty puddle) bronzing up under the blazing Swansea sun, cocktails (strongbow) by your sides, George Michael singing his famous club oceana I mean tropicana in the background, thongs and boobs bouncing around as we all play merrily in a fiesta of bodily fluids.......and me being your nice pool attendant

my idea of heaven lol"

Oooh, there we are Billy, Giggles is on the bus with me, it's looking to be a Bonaluff puddle orgy. I'm sure between us, me n Giggles can make that puddle into a swimming pool

Omg LOL

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"Yes Peach topless is allowed on the Bonaluff beach ...I can see it now ...you, giggles and the rest of the women around my pool (dirty puddle) bronzing up under the blazing Swansea sun, cocktails (strongbow) by your sides, George Michael singing his famous club oceana I mean tropicana in the background, thongs and boobs bouncing around as we all play merrily in a fiesta of bodily fluids.......and me being your nice pool attendant "
im in ya got strongbow lol

Hilarious thread

Sorted! Peach, Giggles and anyone else who fancies this tropical sexual and unusual experience please out your names down...I'll need to know how many towels I'll need to 'borrow' from Dunhelm !!!!!

"Yes Peach topless is allowed on the Bonaluff beach ...I can see it now ...you, giggles and the rest of the women around my pool (dirty puddle) bronzing up under the blazing Swansea sun, cocktails (strongbow) by your sides, George Michael singing his famous club oceana I mean tropicana in the background, thongs and boobs bouncing around as we all play merrily in a fiesta of bodily fluids.......and me being your nice pool attendant

my idea of heaven lol

Oooh, there we are Billy, Giggles is on the bus with me, it's looking to be a Bonaluff puddle orgy. I'm sure between us, me n Giggles can make that puddle into a swimming pool "

I'm waiting for the bus on Stockhams corner with my umbrella, wellies, snorkel and wetsuit just in case it rain's or gets too wet seeing as Peachy is goin. X

Stockhams corner is fine ...how will we recognise you tho???

"Stockhams corner is fine ...how will we recognise you tho??? "

Huhuum! I'm the one wearing a snorkel x

Ahhhhhh I see ...the only thing I'd ask is that you take your snorkel and mask off when you get on the bus...yes it's true Peachy is comming and every one of us will be wearing snorkels and masks just for that reason alone .....but it will be a nightmare on the bus trying to understand eachother if the 52 of us sit there with our snorkels and masks on don't you think???

"Ahhhhhh I see ...the only thing I'd ask is that you take your snorkel and mask off when you get on the bus...yes it's true Peachy is comming and every one of us will be wearing snorkels and masks just for that reason alone .....but it will be a nightmare on the bus trying to understand eachother if the 52 of us sit there with our snorkels and masks on don't you think??? "

bet I you could still understand me wearing one pmsfl

So I'm reliably informed miss Giggles lol !!!!!!!!

Believe me, if you've ever caught a bus from Stockholm's corner you'd keep the skorkel on, and ad for the mask, I cud be tempted to take it off

Wwwwww could you now lol !!!!

Can I come too please?

Kgirl you are more than welcome as long you agree to the terms and conditions .....

"Kgirl you are more than welcome as long you agree to the terms and conditions ..... "

Terms & conditions??? Come on now Billy, no mention of these before

"Kgirl you are more than welcome as long you agree to the terms and conditions ..... "

Hmmm. Please explain?

"Kgirl you are more than welcome as long you agree to the terms and conditions .....

Hmmm. Please explain? "

It's ok Kgirl I'm gonna make him come to mine & show me these t&c's in detail Bloody men always changing the goal posts

my idea of heaven lol

Oooh, there we are Billy, Giggles is on the bus with me, it's looking to be a Bonaluff puddle orgy. I'm sure between us, me n Giggles can make that puddle into a swimming pool

I'm waiting for the bus on Stockhams corner with my umbrella, wellies, snorkel and wetsuit just in case it rain's or gets too wet seeing as Peachy is goin. X "

Ffs sexy Momma, I nearly crashed my car when I saw you in that get up

You like it thought you did, ur windscreen was dripping wet from the inside

Naughty peachy! X

Ok well due to there being some confusion as to the terms and conditions, one feels one's duty is to clarify all that is expected.....

[Removed by poster at 29/08/14 20:39:48]

"Ok well due to there being some confusion as to the terms and conditions, one feels one's duty is to clarify all that is expected..... "

Come on then Billy, we're waiting with bated breath...

"Ok well due to there being some confusion as to the terms and conditions, one feels one's duty is to clarify all that is expected.....

Come on then Billy, we're waiting with bated breath... "

Ay! Come on mun! ...

A) all sun cream that the females require is to be applied by the host only ( let me see...hmmm...yeah I think I'm the host as it happens)

B) all sun cream that the host requires applying will be applied by all females attending,this may be individualy or as a group (all dependant on the hosts requirements )

C) all females will, without hesitation or question, lower their thong to the ground on being instructed to do so by the host

D) the host will supply all alcohol and will pour into the glasses. If the host is seen to pour a clear liquid into someone's drink and that female becomes a little bit sleepy then at no point is the host to be questioned.

E) the host has the right to penetrate all holes of all the participants so as to make sure that...erm...well...they are all women.

Other than the above there are no demands or expectations as the host believes in respect and equality for all.

By *affy103Couple  over a year ago

bridgend

Help seems I've drifted into a parallel universe, didn't realise next weeks weather forecast was that good.

However Bow... Now that's good.

Didn't you have this thread on UK forum too? Not having much luck then

Not really sure to be honest what the original post was!!!!!

I've lost the thread of the thread as well, but I'm sold on a week in Bonaluff if the heatwave appears next week as promised

Terms and conditions ok ?? Not excessive or too demanding??

And it will be nice to put a face to you all, especially Peachy...other than your eye, a lip and tit (which have been your profile pictures) I wouldn't know what you look like !!!!

"And it will be nice to put a face to you all, especially Peachy...other than your eye, a lip and tit (which have been your profile pictures) I wouldn't know what you look like !!!! "

That's all I consist of Billy

It maybe wise to meet for coffee before embarking on a full scale week long rampant orgy in Bonaluff, the sum of these parts may not make the whole you desire

Errrm! Wot if u don't wear a thong?

Then you will have to go first I'm afraid Bossy....

Then you will have to go first I'm afraid Bossy....

I am still laughing at all the Welsh being called English. lol

Never heard English used as an insult with such venom before.

Not that it bothers me, I am English lol

"I am still laughing at all the Welsh being called English. lol

Never heard English used as an insult with such venom before.

Not that it bothers me, I am English lol"

He has a point mind!

Well hijacked Billy, let's see what else you can take over

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

[Removed by poster at 30/08/14 11:42:33]

The Wwwwooooorrrrrllllllddddddddd!!!!!! Haa haaaa haa haaaa (in a villain's voice, otherwise it's not really effective)

» Add a new message to this topic