FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > racist name calling

racist name calling

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow didn't no their were still small minded people out there...has anybody else had the same problem or is jus me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eKoopleCouple  over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Don't be surprised about the amount of small mindedness around today, but thankfully they are a minority. I can't say I've experienced name calling since primary school but I guess it depends on where you live. I'd not let it bother you, their problem, be the bigger person. -Mr.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It's highly naff to abuse someone based on race.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's highly naff to abuse someone based on race. "
highly nAff!!!! Love it xxx

Have you experienced racism on this site? If so I think you should consider reporting it.

I had a friend on this site who was racially abused by a couple.

He reported it and they had a 1 week ban...

A 1 week ban isnt really acceptable, he reckons its cos they were gold members.

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"Wow didn't no their were still small minded people out there...has anybody else had the same problem or is jus me "

it happens a fair bit in chatrooms

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

"I had a friend on this site who was racially abused by a couple.

He reported it and they had a 1 week ban...

A 1 week ban isnt really acceptable, he reckons its cos they were gold members."

too many people on here get away with stuff that should carry a life ban

"Have you experienced racism on this site? If so I think you should consider reporting it.

"

funny I tried but they not got a profile any more..ah tbh there r more important things to worry about like how am gonna get bj lol

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Wow didn't no their were still small minded people out there...has anybody else had the same problem or is jus me "

Racism is unacceptable no matter where you are. Ie abuse and name calling due to race etc etc. However there are alot on here that call people racist because they won't meet certain types and that is not racism.

ie we won't meet coloured or asians etc etc at all ever, why because i (mrs) am not attracted to them. Do I wish them harm or abuse no, i just don't fancy them and hence would never want to play with someone i don't fancy or find attractive. that's my personal preference. So no no one should be racially abused, however people should also not be called racist due to what they do and don't find attractive and they get called it all the time. There is an awful lot of people claiming racism when its not. (Nothing to do with OP as we have never spoken by the way) just our view of this subject.

"Wow didn't no their were still small minded people out there...has anybody else had the same problem or is jus me

Racism is unacceptable no matter where you are. Ie abuse and name calling due to race etc etc. However there are alot on here that call people racist because they won't meet certain types and that is not racism.

ie we won't meet coloured or asians etc etc at all ever, why because i (mrs) am not attracted to them. Do I wish them harm or abuse no, i just don't fancy them and hence would never want to play with someone i don't fancy or find attractive. that's my personal preference. So no no one should be racially abused, however people should also not be called racist due to what they do and don't find attractive and they get called it all the time. There is an awful lot of people claiming racism when its not. (Nothing to do with OP as we have never spoken by the way) just our view of this subject. "

I agree there must be some attraction.its upto every individual what they like but name calling is just pathetic seriously we all adults here.

» Add a new message to this topic