FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Ever spotted someone you know on here?

Ever spotted someone you know on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just looking and found my half sister on here. Should I say something to her or not

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was just looking and found my half sister on here. Should I say something to her or not "

Why would you???

Your both on here for the same reason

"I was just looking and found my half sister on here. Should I say something to her or not "

Why would you???

Your both on here for the same reason

Seen my mum's friend in chams.....slightly awkward! Ha

Just message her mate....hide any public cock pics though :-/

I went to deliver a talk to 50 teachers and as i introduced myself one of the teachers said, "i recognise you from somewhere but cant place it" she then blurted out "fab swingers that's it" she realised what she had said and went bright red and i just looked at her!!! awkward lecture i gave!!!!!!!

Hmmmm and that's why our face pics are friends only we choose our friends very carefully too x

I had a message off a guy we got chattin so he sent a face pic it only turned out to be my boss...needless to say the next day in work was abit awkward thank god I don't work with him anymore lol

Im quite easy to spot in the real world as im the figurehead of my business that has 2 shops and deals with lots of bars and restaurants... so i used to stay discreet,

now i just chat with face on cam and think fuck it... who cares

but i have been chatting to several women on here having only seen body shots and thought i sort of recognise you then ive been blocked when i send face pics so i think they are customers... one i think i know and was married lol

end of the day we are all adults disgresion like manners in not garenteed but apreciated.

By *coutin4girlzMan  over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

Depends what she's like but I'd have a private word just so she know's the score mate...I seen a girl from my village on another sex site but not seen her in person for ages dam it lol I know a few guys who come on yuh too but I got men blocked just in case...

"Im quite easy to spot in the real world as im the figurehead of my business that has 2 shops and deals with lots of bars and restaurants... so i used to stay discreet,

but i have been chatting to several women on here having only seen body shots and thought i sort of recognise you then ive been blocked when i send face pics so i think they are customers... one i think i know and was married lol

end of the day we are all adults disgresion like manners in not garenteed but apreciated."

Same... i get recognised all the time mainly due to my tattoos...and i did have face in public pics until recently.. but im thinking the same too..fuck it...its 2014..n.s.a sex so what.... my.mates are picking.up random guys in bars every fri and sat pissed up..least i chat here..vet theyre profile and meet for social..if i get recognised so be it...

I was actually in Birmingham two weeksaago with colleagues and had a blk guy run down the high street shouting naughtygirl naughtygirl!!! haha :')

"Im quite easy to spot in the real world as im the figurehead of my business that has 2 shops and deals with lots of bars and restaurants... so i used to stay discreet,

end of the day we are all adults disgresion like manners in not garenteed but apreciated.

Same... i get recognised all the time mainly due to my tattoos...and i did have face in public pics until recently.. but im thinking the same too..fuck it...its 2014..n.s.a sex so what.... my.mates are picking.up random guys in bars every fri and sat pissed up..least i chat here..vet theyre profile and meet for social..if i get recognised so be it...

I was actually in Birmingham two weeksaago with colleagues and had a blk guy run down the high street shouting naughtygirl naughtygirl!!! haha :')"

Ur tattoos are awesome bet u get recognised all the time x x

If I see u I'm just gonna shake ur hand x

I was actually in Birmingham two weeksaago with colleagues and had a blk guy run down the high street shouting naughtygirl naughtygirl!!! haha :')"

id like to regonise you personally

I was actually in Birmingham two weeksaago with colleagues and had a blk guy run down the high street shouting naughtygirl naughtygirl!!! haha :')

Ur tattoos are awesome bet u get recognised all the time x x

If I see u I'm just gonna shake ur hand x"

Ah thank you...x and yes i do :-/... i bought something in pets at home the othet day..left the store..and had a message on here saying i just served you lol

Sooo...everytime someone shakrs my hand now ill wonder if its you

as long as ppl dont say anything when im with family/friends its cool xx

We all got separate lives from here that's why my tattoos are in private pics so no one sees them they are very distinctive

My brother is on here, we're very aware of each other though. Haha

"My brother is on here, we're very aware of each other though. Haha"

Oooh thered be girls out there wanting two brothers im sure lol x

"My brother is on here, we're very aware of each other though. Haha

Oooh thered be girls out there wanting two brothers im sure lol x"

Ha, we don't play together, wouldn't want to put the poor boy to shame

"My brother is on here, we're very aware of each other though. Haha

Oooh thered be girls out there wanting two brothers im sure lol x

Ha, we don't play together, wouldn't want to put the poor boy to shame "

Hahaha :')

Two relatives just doesntdoit for me..but wpuld for loads..pity youd shame ur bro haha xx

Yes my mrs

Him

My best mate is on here we had a few mmf lol

» Add a new message to this topic