FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > partner

partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do i do? my girlfriend seems to have gone off sex lately she def isnt cheating she isnt that type just wondered if its common in some females?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

try introducing something new, open up to her n try to get her to tell u her fantasies, but let her know that she can feel safe in that u wont let anythin she says affect how u feel about her... she may have some things she really wants todo, but will not tell u cos she maybe scared of what u will think of her if u dont like them...

"what do i do? my girlfriend seems to have gone off sex lately she def isnt cheating she isnt that type just wondered if its common in some females?"

I would never have sex with my partner again if I found he had publicly humiliated me on a swingers site discussing my lack of libido !!!

dont think he publicly humiliated any 1 he just askin 4 a bit of advice

Women at all ages go off sex for all sorts of reasons, but usually because we are tired, stressed, having problems with work/family etc. In my conversations with other women focussing too much on the lack of sex tends to make us feel even more pressurised. Try offering more help around the house - offering to do the ironing beats flowers in my book!!!

can i do your ironing, if i get sex he he

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the advice guys will try new things, its probably my fault i have been working alot lately so i think i might take a week off and book a surprise holiday abroad be nice for us both to get away

good luck with her mate

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

i love havin sex morning day n nite im just greedy i have not yet founnd a bloke who can keep up with me hehe

Hi its hard to say mate. But guess you know what makes her smile. Sometimes a little reasurance helps i guess and def talking about stuff if you both feel comfortable with it. anyway good luck.

James

» Add a new message to this topic