FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Rants - Messages

Rants - Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello Peeps, hope everyones good on this cold wet winters evening

Its starting to really get on my nerves and feel i need to say somthing

Most Porfiles state not to wink, which is fair enough, but state to send a message that makes yourself stand out from the rest etc

Now ive written alot of messages and have taken time and given thought to them, and to not get a reply i think is really rude , Even a simple "no thanks your not what we are looking for" etc I can handle it! im not Mr perfect nor will i jump off a cliff

Out of say.... 30 messages sent only 2 if your lucky, will give you a responce!

If everyone took the time to pay eachother abit of respect then it goes a long way and keeping this site running great for everyone

have fun, play safe!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well said kiddo

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well.....

...we used to reply to all the msgs we got, but after a few rather snotty replies to our polite "thanks, but no thanks" replies, we stopped.

We were polite about it, but the crap we got back from mainly the single males made us decide to adopt another approach.

There are a lot of guys on here "playing away" from home, and they are fairly easy to spot, as are the timewasters and the pic collectors and dreamers, so we tend to try to out those from the genuine people, usually by meeting them at socials etc.

We now tend to block those that we figure are "not what we are looking for" (usually the married guys, but there are other reasons too) and as a result we dont get anymore nasty msgs!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry to hear that, yer there are idiots in all walks of life, maybe if this site had a "report message botton" so when a person replys with a nasty comment, it can be forwarded to the admin who can then either have a 3 strike warning, few days ban , or ban completley, as no geniune swinger or people he for the long run wouldn't reply with such messages

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Sorry to hear that, yer there are idiots in all walks of life, maybe if this site had a "report message botton" so when a person replys with a nasty comment, it can be forwarded to the admin who can then either have a 3 strike warning, few days ban , or ban completley, as no geniune swinger or people he for the long run wouldn't reply with such messages"

The site has that already. If you need to report anything you can use the REPORT button that you will find on every persons profile.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You will find some answers on the FAQ

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

Here is one on people not replying to mails.

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here

Just simply take a no reply, as a no thank you....

we get over 100 mails a week, and if you think we are going to reply to all of them, then your expecting far too much.

remember, they never asked you to mail them, you decided to do that. look upon it as a sales call at your home, how many do you take time to speak to nicely, against how many you hang up on??

its not personal and its not rude, its simply the time it takes, because 90% of the no thanks you send out, will want to know why or have some response, so your then either having to ignore the 2nd mail, or replying again...so 100 mails, each taking 2 mails to say no, could see you writting 2 to 3 hundred mails a week.....

not so much fun now eh lol

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

well i get 18976 mails ev week and i cant reply to all of them or id be sittin here all day n nite ha ha (only kiddin bout how many mails ) anyway i only reply to the mailsd that look intrestin but thas just me lol xx

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

ffs babe you said yr box was big but alllllllll them e mails come onnnnnn lol xx

bridgend

pmsl steve ive got the biggest (in) box on fab

30 messages a day ???????? fook sum1 sounds like they need to get out more ....why message in the 1st place, get out there or go into chat room

bridgend

oi jann u message me all time ffs lol xxx

» Add a new message to this topic