FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > wales chat and meeting

wales chat and meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is the welsh chat room the least popular of rooms and the people from swansea the least likely to meet anyone on here . please send your reply

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My experience is the opposite. In fact I have seen it said many times by people from outside Wales coming into the Wales chat room and commenting that it is the friendliest room on fab.

I have found Swansea people as easy to meet as anyone else. The Swansea social also as busy as any other.

Ha ha that's because the Swansea social is full of the same fun people that go to other socials

"Ha ha that's because the Swansea social is full of the same fun people that go to other socials

"

"Why is the welsh chat room the least popular of rooms and the people from swansea the least likely to meet anyone on here . please send your reply"

sorry the swansea crowd are great and they do meet dont why you think they dont love

Maybe the fact your profile basically explains your married with no photos. I don't really use the chat rooms but haven't been aware of any problems with South Wales meets.

I've met singles and couples from all over. Granted this forum tends to be heavy with people from Newport, and the chat room is much quieter than it used to be.

A few of us used to have a right laugh in chat! Maybe stop moaning and relying on chat and forums to find people, as these are used by a very small minority. Use searches instead.

By *arry1200Man  over a year ago

St athan

I be honest I can never figure out if anyone can see me on there it goes a bit to fast for me on the chat room.arr the joys of getting older and not knowing how to use a computer priceless.

» Add a new message to this topic