FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > ride

ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rickshaw challenge

these are special children, hope you all agree?

if you do, give a thumbs up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Rickshaw challenge

these are special children, hope you all agree?

if you do, give a thumbs up

"

that's for sure

Thanks guys

I remember pinching a rickshaw in the middle of kings cross.we put the Chinese guy in the back and raced down Euston Road, killing ourselves laughing.. Whilst being chased by three other rickshaws doing the same

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Saw this last year, it was amazing, I know sometimes celebrities get a lot of stick, but those guys on the One Show really did well, and the other riders were awesome too, sometimes makes you feel inadequate when you see what others do for charity.

"Saw this last year, it was amazing, I know sometimes celebrities get a lot of stick, but those guys on the One Show really did well, and the other riders were awesome too, sometimes makes you feel inadequate when you see what others do for charity. "
well put, but its the disabled children who in our eyes are the real heroes on that challenge

By *elshcoup3Couple  over a year ago

rhondda cynon taff

By *elshcoup3Couple  over a year ago

rhondda cynon taff

sometimes, the disabled people/children who can show us adults a thing or two about how we should live life to the best of our capabilities....????

"Saw this last year, it was amazing, I know sometimes celebrities get a lot of stick, but those guys on the One Show really did well, and the other riders were awesome too, sometimes makes you feel inadequate when you see what others do for charity. well put, but its the disabled children who in our eyes are the real heroes on that challenge"

I don't know alot about this.but anything that helps to better disabled kids lives then I'm all for it

just so glad I have 3 perfectly healthy children

so a massive up from me

[Removed by poster at 17/10/14 10:09:36]

"Saw this last year, it was amazing, I know sometimes celebrities get a lot of stick, but those guys on the One Show really did well, and the other riders were awesome too, sometimes makes you feel inadequate when you see what others do for charity. well put, but its the disabled children who in our eyes are the real heroes on that challenge

I don't know alot about this.but anything that helps to better disabled kids lives then I'm all for it

so a massive up from me"

good on you giggs x

"Saw this last year, it was amazing, I know sometimes celebrities get a lot of stick, but those guys on the One Show really did well, and the other riders were awesome too, sometimes makes you feel inadequate when you see what others do for charity. well put, but its the disabled children who in our eyes are the real heroes on that challenge

so a massive up from me good on you giggs x"

See I have a heart

» Add a new message to this topic