FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > My fantasy as a delivery driver

My fantasy as a delivery driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love it if when delivering people's shopping someone would just pull me to one side and suck me and maybe fuck me

I work for a supermarket and it's always been a fantasy of mine while delivering to be invited in then just someone having their way with me...

If you get your shopping delivered and want to help send me a message!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your obviously in the wrong job, delivering parcels is the one, like waking the sexy women up in the mornings, have had women answer the door naked, had towels drop, Have had a few blow jobs and good sessions, the best one yet is a police woman mmm and in uniform, delivered to her house she had just got home from work and she was horny mm amazing and I still see her regular she is so sexy x

"Your obviously in the wrong job, delivering parcels is the one, like waking the sexy women up in the mornings, have had women answer the door naked, had towels drop, Have had a few blow jobs and good sessions, the best one yet is a police woman mmm and in uniform, delivered to her house she had just got home from work and she was horny mm amazing and I still see her regular she is so sexy x"

Yeh had women answer in towels etc but nothing happens!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I regularly get shopping delivered from the two big supermarkets. Delivery drivers are always getting an eyeful haha

Make their day! Wish someone would make mine

By *ornypair111Couple  over a year ago

Swansea

How does your wife feel about this. Having a fantasy is one thing but actually asking if anybody wants to help you out is another thing. Not really swinging more cheating if you ask us.

"How does your wife feel about this. Having a fantasy is one thing but actually asking if anybody wants to help you out is another thing. Not really swinging more cheating if you ask us."

His wife is fine about it ! We swing for goodness sake we swap partners so is that cheating? Just because I'm not there does not mean my husband is cheating

» Add a new message to this topic