FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Orally bi

Orally bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not gay, interested in kissing or anal with another guy but we do enjoy sucking a cock together and having having my cock shared with the wife.

Are we the only people who find this hot?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm not gay, interested in kissing or anal with another guy but we do enjoy sucking a cock together and having having my cock shared with the wife.

Are we the only people who find this hot?

"

i'm exactly the same & up until a few years ago - wife started going through the menopause my wife & I used to enjoyng meeting with a married guy for regular 3sums,had tons of fun,

So no your not he only one's

I find this extremely hot and would love to join you both to act it out. Reciprocation guaranteed x

I have also done this in a previous relationship whilst having a 3sum, and feel the exact same way as the OP, I have no interest for men in a sexual way, it was just in the heat of the moment 'Oral' and shows you are comfortable and confident with your sexuality, no one complains when 2 women kiss in a nightclub

It's hot, I've enjoyed sharing sucking cock with a few girls.

By *unfunandmorefun77Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

See I disagree here. That's like saying i lick pussy but I am not bi. If you are 100% straight you wouldn't enjoy giving oral to the opposite sex, it just wouldn't turn you on. Watching your wife do it would be the big thing for you so its nothing about being completely relaxed with other men. Nothing wrong with joining in but I wouldn't class that as being straight. Just my opinion though xxx

"See I disagree here. That's like saying i lick pussy but I am not bi. If you are 100% straight you wouldn't enjoy giving oral to the opposite sex, it just wouldn't turn you on. Watching your wife do it would be the big thing for you so its nothing about being completely relaxed with other men. Nothing wrong with joining in but I wouldn't class that as being straight. Just my opinion though xxx"

I know what you mean, and we have both said we are orally bi, but not fully

Carmarthenshire

[Removed by poster at 20/10/14 10:53:52]

Carmarthenshire

"See I disagree here. That's like saying i lick pussy but I am not bi. If you are 100% straight you wouldn't enjoy giving oral to the opposite sex, it just wouldn't turn you on. Watching your wife do it would be the big thing for you so its nothing about being completely relaxed with other men. Nothing wrong with joining in but I wouldn't class that as being straight. Just my opinion though xxx

I know what you mean, and we have both said we are orally bi, but not fully "

So if someone was a giver and not a taker (if you get my drift) would they not be 100% bi? No criticism just asking out of curiosity your options xxxx

"See I disagree here. That's like saying i lick pussy but I am not bi. If you are 100% straight you wouldn't enjoy giving oral to the opposite sex, it just wouldn't turn you on. Watching your wife do it would be the big thing for you so its nothing about being completely relaxed with other men. Nothing wrong with joining in but I wouldn't class that as being straight. Just my opinion though xxx

So if someone was a giver and not a taker (if you get my drift) would they not be 100% bi? No criticism just asking out of curiosity your options xxxx"

Dont worry, I didnt take it as criticism, and yes I suppose youre right in a way, but it is not something I go chasing after when I am single, neither if Im in a relationship, just something that happened on the spur of the moment, and Im fine with that... Now Im confused, not literally

Carmarthenshire

So if someone was a giver and not a taker (if you get my drift) would they not be 100% bi? No criticism just asking out of curiosity your options xxxx

Dont worry, I didnt take it as criticism, and yes I suppose youre right in a way, but it is not something I go chasing after when I am single, neither if Im in a relationship, just something that happened on the spur of the moment, and Im fine with that... Now Im confused, not literally "

Your honest about everything so thats a good thing.

Well I am happily bi. Love giving and receiving from lovely ladies. Mmmmm!

E xxxx

Dont worry, I didnt take it as criticism, and yes I suppose youre right in a way, but it is not something I go chasing after when I am single, neither if Im in a relationship, just something that happened on the spur of the moment, and Im fine with that... Now Im confused, not literally

E xxxx"

No point being on a swinging site if you cant be honest with yourself and others, as I would with any partner if the question was brought up, each to their own they say, curiosity is reserved for killing cats

I am interested in giving a man a blowjob, always have been. Only recently had the guts to say lol. Hoping to find out what it's like in the not too distant future xx

Carmarthenshire

E xxxx

No point being on a swinging site if you cant be honest with yourself and others, as I would with any partner if the question was brought up, each to their own they say, curiosity is reserved for killing cats "

Apparently satisfaction brought them back

E xxxx

So if someone was a giver and not a taker (if you get my drift) would they not be 100% bi? No criticism just asking out of curiosity your options xxxx"

what a brilliant way to phrase it..

» Add a new message to this topic