FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is our age really that big of a problem, there is a few couples on here that are 18 and seem to have more meets than us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/10 17:06:08]

I don't see why you are not buried in mail.You have found something we have all discovered,just in half the time.

You look and sound great,just give it time and have fun.

we love it here, we arent looking for hundreds of meets we more or less prefer to stick with 1 bi fem aslong as we all get along well enough. we prefer older women and someone who like a conversation there is almost no bi fems our age on here and if there is they are miles away

its just the people on here sometimes mate, iv found that some can judge people on first impressions, others dont even give people a chance as if they just take one look at u and instantly think "no", but u just gotta ignore all that negativity and keep at it and u will eventually find something good and worth the wait for on here

ok thanks for the advice, its not just getting me down but lou also. still keep on trying whats the harm lol

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Well, for us it is the age thing, we just will not play with anyone the same age as our kids, simples!!!

helps if you dont block people you've hardly spoke with for no reason

it does help because it stops couples mailing us when it clearly says on our page no couples, we obviously dont mind chatting but when you get and email from a load of couples that just says ''do you both play alone'' whats the point

i am younger than gers daughter. i'm obviously not any relation to him. we dont care about age and his family don't care either so why should people give a shit? some people get freaked out or it must make them feel weird for some reason and try to make it sound so seedy and wrong. just because i am younger, i must be a golddigger or he must be a big sleaze or such like. it isnt anything like that. we are a proper couple, have been for 4 yrs couple who live together and are getting married soon. problem?

"it does help because it stops couples mailing us when it clearly says on our page no couples, we obviously dont mind chatting but when you get and email from a load of couples that just says ''do you both play alone'' whats the point"

we never said that and you got us blocked? no comprende

did we say we had a problem?? no we block every couple our choice our profile we do whatever just like everyone else does on here

ok I agree but we never said u did have a problem , was general post in the room

all we was trying to say was that we are obviously doing something wrong, fair enough we are young yes but like you said there shouldnt be any problem with that atall

By *iggers4uCouple  over a year ago

Over down by There

Think the 'attitude' displayed in the posts above indicate why most peeps will CHOSE not to take things further. Adopting a negative attitude yourself is probably why most peeps will give you a wide berth. Life's too short ........and remember .... growing old is compulsory, growing up, however, is .............. optional.

Suppose we probably blocked ,,,,,, but hey ho...... our loss.......

Oh yes Tiggs, the attitude shines through! The confidence of the young eh? lmao

im pretty sure you blocked me at one point leaving me an abusive email.....im a single bi fem....and because i choose not to respond to your email..nothing to do with the age thing..just my personal choice...as we are all entitled to...you sent me a torrent of abuse via email and placed the block...not that it was any loss but shows why people maybe choose not to play!

we dont leave anyone with abusive messages, we are not like that atall

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Again it all boils down to personal choices . We choose not to play with under 30`s as our kids are 19 to 25 years old and playing with anyone that young definitely doesn`t appeal to us . Displays of immaturity and petulence are also a BIG turn off for us , adult discussion and debate is far more stimulating outside and inside the bedroom . Am sure there are many people on the site who would love to play with you though , but as we al know it takes time , perciverence and patience to find them !! Happy Hunting

not having attitude with you but to be honest if we did block you wouldnt you be blocked now? we have never seen your profile before and its people with snide comments that dont help its hard to be nice to people when they are like that

Just keep trying and dont stress so much and remember your looking for the holy grail of swinging,the lesser spotted single bi fem

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

age is an issue to alot of people yes for lots of reasons! some dont like playing with people younger than their kids and some don't like the arrogance of youth!

personally i wonder how you ever expect to get a meet when you block so many people! we make alot of friends/contacts in the chatrooms but if you block people you have never spoken to just because they are a couple you really limit yourselves! if you were at a party/social would you be that rude to people?

sometimes its hard for me and tony to get meets on here because some of the time i am to young and tonys to old. theres 26 between me and tony and been together 5 and a half years now but feels like 50 lol. i (ceri) do get people asking if i would meet on my own and wouldnt dare do that. it even says on our profile we dont meet single guys but if you could see my messages off single guys its bloody mad and then they go nuts coz i just delete there message but you will always get the idiots in this seen but just keep going and you find meets x x x

thanks good to know there are some nice people on here

"sometimes its hard for me and tony to get meets on here because some of the time i am to young and tonys to old. theres 26 between me and tony and been together 5 and a half years now but feels like 50 lol. i (ceri) do get people asking if i would meet on my own and wouldnt dare do that. it even says on our profile we dont meet single guys but if you could see my messages off single guys its bloody mad and then they go nuts coz i just delete there message but you will always get the idiots in this seen but just keep going and you find meets x x x "

I have the same problem. we got all single males blocked on our message filter. only the ones we choose to message can contact us

our profile clearly says only single females so we arent limiting ourselfs at all! Thats what we want profiles are there for a reason wish some people would read them, we had a couple that basically stalked us so we just block every couple before they get a chance to speak with us, no offence ment but its just what me and dai do to stop it

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

yes there are alot of idiots on here that dont bother to read profiles but you cant tar every couple with the same brush! alot of couples meet seperately, so you are limiting yourself!

there are alot of single guys on here that are arseholes but that said there are alot of really great ones too.personally we dont meet single males, it says this in big letters on our profile so if they cant be bothered to look and then get shirty when im sarcastic about it i block them! ive blocked couples too if they are rude but i dont tar everyone with the same brush!

look its just something we do, we all do things differently you have your opinion we have ours lets just leave it at that

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

well i will not meet 18 yr olds i think they r to young to no much about sex let alone swinging and all that comes with it .....thas my oponion cheers xxxxxxxxxxxx

ok lol thats all we want to know, maybe we should pack up and come back in a few years time

At the end of the day you will have as much luck finding a single bi fem out on the town on a saturday night as on a swingers site. We have yet to meet one on here after a year, and in 5 years of swinging we have only met 3 single bi fems. Maybe its worth trying clubs and socials. Just an idea.

Oh and it really is worth chatting to couple as some do play alone ( without the you lend me your misses and i will led you mine crap).

lol ok thanks for the info guys will defo keep it in mind

I agree there are not a lot of single bi-fem's on here, some will meet a couple, but me i want no involvement in the guy at all.

Some fem's message you for a meet, you meet them , then they expect you to play with their guy..............

I just wanna eat pussy............lol xx

Just be patient ........

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

tash u r jut a greedy cow pmsl only kiddin hun mwahhhhhhhhh

lol ok thanks will stay for a while

» Add a new message to this topic