FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > nice people

nice people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just thought i would post my thoughts and something positive.Isn't it lovely when you get a pleasant message from peeps who turn out to be exactly what they say on the cover......... There are some nice people on this site, does get me down a bit when you hear all the negatives all the time xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

this is very true , there are lots of nice single guys out there too , but i expect you have to wade through the shit ones as well to get to the decent ones ,

personally i like to think my motto is what you see is what you get , i dont put on any pretences and dont expect it from others either , have chatted to many nice people in my time on here and been ignored more than i have had hot dinners , have to take the rough with the smooth tho i guess , see you guys soon xxxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes so agree with ou there........ and its hard work sometimes, but worth the wait when the right ones come along .... sooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn xxxx

By *abe82Woman  over a year ago

bridgend

there are loads of nice people on this site ive made good freinds with a few of them xxxxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic