FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > How hard.....??

How hard.....??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unfrodo OP   Man  over a year ago

Cwmbran

How hard is it to reply to a message to say "no thanks" I understand some people's inboxes must be rammed... But doesn't account for being ignored! There really are some high and mighty full of themselves people on here.

Create a persona in your profile that your all lovely, some of us actually DO read the profile before messaging you, yet still get put in the same basket as the muppet single guys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How hard is it to reply to a message to say "no thanks" I understand some people's inboxes must be rammed... But doesn't account for being ignored! There really are some high and mighty full of themselves people on here.

Create a persona in your profile that your all lovely, some of us actually DO read the profile before messaging you, yet still get put in the same basket as the muppet single guys!

"

At least this isn't about me I don't pretend to be lovely. X

I'm on you with that one they all just ignore the message a no thanks would be a appreciation and people respect you more if you reply

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 13:45:08]

I would love to fuck kgirl86

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

How many times has this been asked in the forums??

Cwmbran

"How hard is it to reply to a message to say "no thanks" I understand some people's inboxes must be rammed... But doesn't account for being ignored! There really are some high and mighty full of themselves people on here.

At least this isn't about me I don't pretend to be lovely. X"

But at least you reply!

Cwmbran

"How many times has this been asked in the forums?? "

Then surely the people guilty of this decision to just read and delete should get the picture that it's just not nice.

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

"How many times has this been asked in the forums??

Then surely the people guilty of this decision to just read and delete should get the picture that it's just not nice.

"

And maybe the people who complain about messages being deleted should get the picture that not all messages get replied too.

And maybe the people who complain about messages being deleted should get the picture that not all messages get replied too."

"I would love to fuck kgirl86"

Sorry too young!

Cwmbran

"I would love to fuck kgirl86

Sorry too young!

"

How polite of you kgirl. Such a true _oddess

Wasn't hard was it? Didn't strain your brain or thumb

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

"

When you come home in the evening and open the door to some fast food leaflets do you contact them and say 'Thanks for the offer, but no thanks'?

No, you don't. Look at it like that 'Junk Mail'

Sorry too young!

Wasn't hard was it? Didn't strain your brain or thumb "

Haha. I only replied on here because he can't message me with age filters.

If guys message me and I'm not interested I generally block so they certainly know where they stand.

Cwmbran

Sorry too young!

I wouldn't mind being blocked

If guys message me and I'm not interested I generally block so they certainly know where they stand. "

"

Where does it say people have to be nice?

Copied from the sites FAQ:-

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Sorry too young!

If guys message me and I'm not interested I generally block so they certainly know where they stand. "

Boom that put the record straight lol

"Copied from the sites FAQ:-

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?"

Reckon as many people read the FAQs as they do profiles

I don't respond because every time I have I've then been bombarded with questions why. I gave up being nice

"Copied from the sites FAQ:-

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Reckon as many people read the FAQs as they do profiles "

Which is why I posted it on the thread to make life easier!

"

You have just put yourself in the same "Basket as other single guys" openly complaining about being ignored. You feel you have the right to get a reply well frankly posts like this come across as arrogant and self-righteous.

How would you like a reply such as "Your mail is not fucking wanted" oh yes you'll reply back saying hey why the attitude only to get blocked then you'll post in the forums complaining you got blocked and ignored.

If you expected a conversation form a lady in the pub and she refused your advances would you badger her? I think not have some fucking respect man, as you would expect it back. If people are "ignorant" because they don't reply then its their choice highlighting it in a public forum only makes you look like a twat, who will throw his toys out of the pram, and you expect women to meet you alone now

Well done you just scuppered your chances on here

By *av1Man  over a year ago

porttalbot

When I say no thanks, I get who do I think I am. You can't win. I ignore now, that means no thanks I guess.

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman  over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"When I say no thanks, I get who do I think I am. You can't win. I ignore now, that means no thanks I guess."

Nice arse I must say!

By *ress2impressCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Llantrisant

Personally, I don't reply to people who clearly haven't read the profile, why should I give respect and manners to someone who clearly hasn't had the decency to deliver such themselves, there are clear clues in my profile that tell me if they've read it...anyone who messages appropriately gets a thanks even if it's a no thanks. X

Life goes on. Get over it.

Charl

Sorry too young!

"

Me more but im to fucking old

By *av1Man  over a year ago

porttalbot

Thank you very much madam x

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

"Personally, I don't reply to people who clearly haven't read the profile, why should I give respect and manners to someone who clearly hasn't had the decency to deliver such themselves, there are clear clues in my profile that tell me if they've read it...anyone who messages appropriately gets a thanks even if it's a no thanks. X"

Exactly the same for us, Reply if an effort has been made. If not we ignore!

"

If I sat here & diligently replied to all the bloody messages I get I'd never get dressed, do housework, go to work or have a life. Personally I think my time is more important than yours & this may seem harsh, but you're strangers & your feelings mean nothing to me x

We always did reply to every message we got however more recently we don't anymore, due to most singles who message us have clearly not read the profile first, so why should we waste our time messaging them back, secondly when we do message a single back with a polite no thanks we always get another message back from them asking this that and the other.

It seems they can't take no for an answer.

We are on another site as well as this one. When you get a message there is a button to click for no thanks. No thinking, no wasting time, no typing. Same as a delete key but sends them a very short polite no thanks. This is what is needed here. It works very well. Xx

"We are on another site as well as this one. When you get a message there is a button to click for no thanks. No thinking, no wasting time, no typing. Same as a delete key but sends them a very short polite no thanks. This is what is needed here. It works very well. Xx"

To be honest I'd rather have one that said 'Had you bothered reading my profile you would have known that you're obviously not what I'm looking for and it was a complete waste of time messaging me'

Thanks legs, you look great but I have read your profile and see that we would not be for you as we are younger than 98 LOL

"Thanks legs, you look great but I have read your profile and see that we would not be for you as we are younger than 98 LOL "

lol so you are but you failed to spot that I'm not looking for couples, points deducted

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I've said this many times Funfrodo, but here goes again.

I have a social friend on here. She gets over 30 messages a day. Now, put yourself in her shoes:

Say 5 are from friends, or possibly people you are interested and you gets involved in chat with them. That takes a little time.

Would you then go and reply to the other 25, especially as many are pretty disgusting. At the very least you'd have to copy and paste "no thanks" 25 times.

So, would you?

Thought not

I'm with

the one if you Sa no thanks you get bombared with why

ECT

So easier to not reply!

"

and just for moaning, back in the basket u go lol

amazed at the number of times this has been.in the forums, yes in an ideal world we would all love a reply to every message, be it no thanks or yes please come fuck my brains out lol however it aint gping to happen no matter how many times people moan about it things wont change so suck it up and keep on going

I did have in my profile "please don't send me a message if you might be offended if I don't reply" but I seen to have taken it out for some reason.

I think it made no difference whatsoever.

I had one guy send me a generic "How are you, do you want to meet?" message.

17 minutes went by and I hadn't decided whether to reply or not. I was also talking to someone else and busy at home whilst on Fab on my phone. He sent a second message saying he wanted a reply as it's rude not to reply to messages.

I think I replied "no thanks" but really should have just blocked him.

17 minutes! Was he sat there that whole time willing me to reply? How did he come up with that time length??

» Add a new message to this topic