FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > the first meet

the first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it I've been on here for around 6months an messaged loads of people but yet nobody wants to meet me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I suggest get yourself along to one of the many organised socials.

Get yourself known face to face and you can pick up a few veri's too. This is probably whats holding you back is your lack of veri's.

By *coutin4girlzMan  over a year ago

Moo-Moo land :-)

"Why is it I've been on here for around 6months an messaged loads of people but yet nobody wants to meet me? "
Haha Take your place in the queue butt, I was yuh a month before you n not a dickie bird either lol I am one of the fussiest fuckers on yuh tho by the looks of it init guys hehe

"I suggest get yourself along to one of the many organised socials.

Get yourself known face to face and you can pick up a few veri's too. This is probably whats holding you back is your lack of veri's.

"

When are people gonna realise that not everyone wants to hang about in sleazy swinging clubs, castle coch woods, meet a load of strangers or make your sex life public in order to have some fun??? I certainly don't anyway ffs lol what's wrong with a one on one drink somewhere public then off for a long night of passion if people like eachother eh, guess I'm old fashioned..

When are people gonna realise that not everyone wants to hang about in sleazy swinging clubs, castle coch woods, meet a load of strangers or make your sex life public in order to have some fun??? I certainly don't anyway ffs lol what's wrong with a one on one drink somewhere public then off for a long night of passion if people like eachother eh, guess I'm old fashioned.. "

There's nothing wrong in being old fashioned. Give it time, good things come to those who wait.

When are people gonna realise that not everyone wants to hang about in sleazy swinging clubs, castle coch woods, meet a load of strangers or make your sex life public in order to have some fun??? I certainly don't anyway ffs lol what's wrong with a one on one drink somewhere public then off for a long night of passion if people like eachother eh, guess I'm old fashioned.. "

The clubs aren't sleezy unless you have actually been to one I wouldn't be too quick to judge. The way fab is going clubs, parties and socials are the only places that you are going to meet genuine people. You gave to put into it what you want to get out of it. The 2nd Jan there is an event going on in chams newport there are a number of people from here going

Maybe the problem is you? The clue is in the site name. It's a swinging site. A drink in a pub and sex is what seems to constitute a date these days.

Also by the way you've already made your sex life public, anybody can read the forums not just members.

The fact the only public pics you have are cock pics won't help you

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

Whats wrong with socials then? We went and it is as you make it. You have drinks with friendly people and can have the 'night of passion' after if you click.

Ps making posts like this never helps but is rather entertaining

Mrs

The fact is most people on the site enjoy the social side as much as anything else (nearly!). I'm not going to knock anyone for not wanting that, but you have to accept that that is the best way to meet people. If there is a problem about making your sex life 'public', why are you on the site in the first place?

"Why is it I've been on here for around 6months an messaged loads of people but yet nobody wants to meet me? "

I'd say you could improve your profile, include either face or body pics - if you want cock pics it's fine, but not 4 of the same thing? Purely being constructive here.

The ratio of men to women means you should try to stand out, be positive, engage in the forums, go to socials or clubs, they're a lot less pressure for people new to the site. If you're not proactive then maybe you're not gonna succeed / get what you want?

And as for messages, be as open, friendly, original as possible - good luck

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

"Why is it I've been on here for around 6months an messaged loads of people but yet nobody wants to meet me?

I'd say you could improve your profile, include either face or body pics - if you want cock pics it's fine, but not 4 of the same thing? Purely being constructive here.

The ratio of men to women means you should try to stand out, be positive, engage in the forums, go to socials or clubs, they're a lot less pressure for people new to the site. If you're not proactive then maybe you're not gonna succeed / get what you want?

And as for messages, be as open, friendly, original as possible - good luck "

This

Off course ur bitching gunna help u no ends lol

"Off course ur bitching gunna help u no ends lol "

Was he bitching?? - or simply asking for help?? xx

Good advice mr Duke - I second that! X

"Off course ur bitching gunna help u no ends lol

Was he bitching?? - or simply asking for help?? xx

Good advice mr Duke - I second that! X"

well saying clubs n that sleezy not gunna help, ive made great friends frm socials n partys, put effort into my profile and when someone doesnt then says they getting no meets and puts moans on forums i wonder wtf like

[Removed by poster at 29/12/14 15:32:47]

Ive been wondering why you havent been able to get a meet and then it came to me.

Whenever you post a comment on here you are always slagging the site off and the people on it.

Most singles on here do meet one on one.It just seems they dont like what you have to offer.

Respect goes a long way on here as it does at parties and clubs too.

My above comment is meant for you scout

When are people gonna realise that not everyone wants to hang about in sleazy swinging clubs, castle coch woods, meet a load of strangers or make your sex life public in order to have some fun??? I certainly don't anyway ffs lol what's wrong with a one on one drink somewhere public then off for a long night of passion if people like eachother eh, guess I'm old fashioned..

My above comment is meant for you scout"

Bubbs can you message us. Toria & andy x

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

ive been on here since more or less day 1 left for a wile and came back being an ugly twat has had no problems i think honesty trust and a good shag does it ladies like to feel they can trust made feel special treated with respect and made love to visit socials get to know peeps its not your god given right to get a shag its always up to the lady face pics go a long way i showed my cock once and a woman said who you going to satisfy with that i of course replyed me sort your profile they will come i know a few ladies in your area

What problem are we talking about then?...Didn't realise there was a problem love...I'm quite happy to wait for the right girl,it's not a problem for me at all n I can't for the life of me remember making MY sex life public, tell me when did I do that then coz I just can't recall that happening? I'm trying to meet 'likeminded' ladies that's all n my social life is busy enough as it is without going to socials....P.S Im not dissing any of you coz I respect you all it's just not what everyone wants, that's the point I'm trying to make I guess n get tired of people saying go to socials everytime this question arises, which is quite often after all...Have fun..

Maybe the problem is you? The clue is in the site name. It's a swinging site. A drink in a pub and sex is what seems to constitute a date these days.

Also by the way you've already made your sex life public, anybody can read the forums not just members. "

I wouldn't be suprised if I had a pint thrown over my head if I was on a date n said how about sex afterward's n oh by the way I enjoy group sex,sex in public places n I'm a kinky fucker too that's not looking for a 'proper loving relationship' lol...Or is this site strictly the preserve of the hardened swingers these days?

"Ive been wondering why you havent been able to get a meet and then it came to me.

Whenever you post a comment on here you are always slagging the site off and the people on it.

Most singles on here do meet one on one.It just seems they dont like what you have to offer.

Respect goes a long way on here as it does at parties and clubs too."

"Ive been wondering why you havent been able to get a meet and then it came to me.

Respect goes a long way on here as it does at parties and clubs too."

Read my comments to other posts n you'll see just how wrong you are...dum,dum! I come on the forum to have a giggle n make friends that's all. I don't even use it to try n get a meet unlike a lot of other folks n I love this site n the people that use it so I'm hardly likely to slag it of all the time as you accuse me of doing....Maybe you could actually read the comments n try to get your facts straight before you start dissing folks in future....thanks by the way

"The fact the only public pics you have are cock pics won't help you"
Three cock pix out if 16 public ones makes your comment soo absurd....You need to remove the 'FACT' part of your post mee thinks n another one that needs to get your 'FACTS' straight im afraid....God how come people just make so much crap up about mee eh....it stinks!!!

There's nothing wrong in being old fashioned. Give it time, good things come to those who wait. "

Thank you ever so much....nice not to get slagged off for once..Hey hope you have fun n a wonderfull new year ok folks...ta x

Slap my wrist for being a naughty girl

I go to sleazy clubs about twice a month with the same guy Ive been going with for about 4 or 5 years now. We very rarely play with anybody else other than each other, not sure though if sex in the jacuzzi is classed as sex in a public place. Been to Castle Coch once.=, not for me. I very rarely meet strangers as I go to socials to meet up with friends and get to know new people there.

If I do meet anyone which is very rare these days its one on one. If we play I dont give a veri as who I play with is nobodys business but mine

Surely respect is a two-way thing tho yeh? And I'd much rather smack your arse any day lol A couple of guys I know told me a while back that the Newport club was sleazy so maybe it's changed now I don't know I don't go but if I'm wrong I then I apologise no probs n I do agree with you on the veri's.....all they do for mee is put me right off girl's I fancy when I see who they're having sex with n who they've been bumming lol just not for me but at least it saves me a visit to the clinic I suppose....

Oh shit I just twigged missP69...You wasn't commenting on my profile but the op's (whatever that means lol) .....I hope you can accept my Sincere Apologies hun? Seems I got my wires crossed coz I was on a mission n once again I'm SORRY babe!!! I'd better get it in before you tear me apart lol I feel such a numpty now....

Hear hear! Dick pics are just.... meh. You've gotta have something special to get away with just those pics mate.

If your profile doesn't stand out, then neither do you!

"Off course ur bitching gunna help u no ends lol "

Check esaregood's profile. Very nice face pic, and something interesting to intrigue you. Now, where's Margam please...

Check esaregood's profile. Very nice face pic, and something interesting to intrigue you. Now, where's Margam please...

"

If that's the case check Grace Harpers profile too if she's still about....Now where's Brum...

Too far for me mate! I stay in South Wales lol

"Too far for me mate! I stay in South Wales lol "
Haha no probs, I meant for the guys anyway n Margams up by Brecon....Heehee Nah by Port Talbot init....Honest lol Have fun sexy n gotta dash...

"The fact the only public pics you have are cock pics won't help youOh shit I just twigged missP69...You wasn't commenting on my profile but the op's (whatever that means lol) .....I hope you can accept my Sincere Apologies hun? Seems I got my wires crossed coz I was on a mission n once again I'm SORRY babe!!! I'd better get it in before you tear me apart lol I feel such a numpty now.... "

Na Miss P is still in a jolly good mood after we beat the Turks last sat and that we will do it again this coming weekend. You made yourself look enough of a cock without me needing to do it for you

By *ymru man 1Man  over a year ago

West Wales

"The fact the only public pics you have are cock pics won't help youOh shit I just twigged missP69...You wasn't commenting on my profile but the op's (whatever that means lol) .....I hope you can accept my Sincere Apologies hun? Seems I got my wires crossed coz I was on a mission n once again I'm SORRY babe!!! I'd better get it in before you tear me apart lol I feel such a numpty now....

Na Miss P is still in a jolly good mood after we beat the Turks last sat and that we will do it again this

coming weekend. You made yourself look enough of a cock without me needing to do it for you "

You beat us last week but Sat will be a different story ! And its down in the Parc look out ! Lol

"

well thank u and post code in the post

"The fact the only public pics you have are cock pics won't help youOh shit I just twigged missP69...You wasn't commenting on my profile but the op's (whatever that means lol) .....I hope you can accept my Sincere Apologies hun? Seems I got my wires crossed coz I was on a mission n once again I'm SORRY babe!!! I'd better get it in before you tear me apart lol I feel such a numpty now....

Na Miss P is still in a jolly good mood after we beat the Turks last sat and that we will do it again this coming weekend. You made yourself look enough of a cock without me needing to do it for you "

Ouch! Bit harsh init missP lol oh go on then I hold my hand up n tidy darts,thanks...

Haha

Na Miss P is still in a jolly good mood after we beat the Turks last sat and that we will do it again this

coming weekend. You made yourself look enough of a cock without me needing to do it for you

You beat us last week but Sat will be a different story ! And its down in the Parc look out ! Lol

"

Yea I will definitely be needing that shower you offered me after a few hours down there

» Add a new message to this topic