FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > FB's birthday treat

FB's birthday treat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tud6666 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

After some ideas to surprise my FB for her birthday in Jan. She's quite but loves talking about her fantasies, those being a threesome (with another guy) and being watched. I've tried to get her to give it a go bit she's too nervous. I'm sure she'd like it if she did.

Just wondering if anyone's got any ideas how I can make her fantasies come true, or even do some a little less full on? ANy idea welcome - thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tud6666 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Anyone?! Help greatly appreciated!

By *ress2impressCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Llantrisant

Maybe you could treat her to a nice hotel, give her the key and tell her you're going to the bar, go upstairs and prepare...when she gets the have a blindfold on the bed and sexy outfit and a bottle of wine you've bought her with instructions to turn phone off, drink wine, get changed and wait on bed blindfolded until you arrive, when you arrive, have someone you met before with you, he's to stay silent completely so she only thinks there's one of you there, no sex just tease and please (she should notice it's not you if he has sex with her) at the end remove blindfold and give her the option of continuing or saying goodbye to the other fella and the two of you carrying it on...but you MUST be sure she would enjoy this sort of thing or it could ruin her trust in you completely xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe you could treat her to a nice hotel, give her the key and tell her you're going to the bar, go upstairs and prepare...when she gets the have a blindfold on the bed and sexy outfit and a bottle of wine you've bought her with instructions to turn phone off, drink wine, get changed and wait on bed blindfolded until you arrive, whe

n you arrive, have someone you met before with you, he's to stay silent completely so she only thinks there's one of you there, no sex just tease and please (she should notice it's not you if he has sex with her) at the end remove blindfold and give her the option of continuing or saying goodbye to the other fella and the two of you carrying it on...but you MUST be sure she would enjoy this sort of thing or it could ruin her trust in you completely xx"

This would be my kind of fantasy but it would destroy all trust they have

Gary

» Add a new message to this topic