FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Single fem profiles.

Single fem profiles.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

brecon

We obviously love meeting ladies, so we do look at single fem profiles.

I haven't really given it a lot of thought, obviously as Jayne is bi we look for ladies who are bi, and we trundle on, perving as we go lol!

One, however, stopped me in my tracks, as it didn't make sense.

Single straight lady, but only looking for other women?

Now, either she's not straight, or I'm missing something?

Then, a little more perving... erm, I mean researching later, I came across another single fem profile, straight, and looking to meet couples.

Now, a bi lady meeting a couple with a bi fem I can understand... the single bi lady has two people to play with her (greedy cow lol!), but a straight fem... how does that work?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe she feels safer meeting a cpl rather than a single bloke, or she may feel that a single bloke would end up not being NSA whereas a cpl probably would be?

Either way it's her choice

Some people don't understand how the filters and preferenced etc work i think!

I was contacted by a guy recently and when i went to read his profile it was hidden. When I asked what he was doing, he said "is it .... I didn't realise"!!

Well ffs .... it's not that difficult to use this site ... . Or maybe it is! !

brecon

"Maybe she feels safer meeting a cpl rather than a single bloke, or she may feel that a single bloke would end up not being NSA whereas a cpl probably would be?

Either way it's her choice"

I can understand the safety aspect, hadn't thought of that, same with the "NSA" angle too.

But what's the dynamic, what is she expecting?

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I know of a straight female who meets couples. For her it's all about the male. Something that some males may enjoy. 2 females pandering to his every need lol

"I know of a straight female who meets couples. For her it's all about the male. Something that some males may enjoy. 2 females pandering to his every need lol "

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"I know of a straight female who meets couples. For her it's all about the male. Something that some males may enjoy. 2 females pandering to his every need lol "

Totally agree...nothing sexier than sitting back and watching your man enjoying another gorgeous lady. I love sharing xx

brecon

Yup, as a guy, I've loved it lol!

It just seems that she's ... I'm not sure how to explain it properly... missing out? Sure, its great for the guy, but it doesn't seem fair on her?

brecon

"I know of a straight female who meets couples. For her it's all about the male. Something that some males may enjoy. 2 females pandering to his every need lol

Totally agree...nothing sexier than sitting back and watching your man enjoying another gorgeous lady. I love sharing xx"

I get that too... I love seeing Jayne enjoying herself, was just trying to get a sinlge ladies take on it tho.

I'm one of the latter but I'll only play with the male half of the couple. As a single straight female, I do feel a bit redundant on here sometimes, kind of feels like you have no purpose so to speak.

"I know of a straight female who meets couples. For her it's all about the male. Something that some males may enjoy. 2 females pandering to his every need lol

Totally agree...nothing sexier than sitting back and watching your man enjoying another gorgeous lady. I love sharing xx"

Me too but still trying to find that elusive lady to indulge with.bellax

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

I'm a straight single female and have had 2 ffm so far. For me it's all about the guy. Sharing him, watching him like he is a kid in a sweet shop!! I like to share lol

Exactly the same as bi guys having straight on their profile, as a single woman for three years I had straight on my profile because if you have bi you get inundated by very pushy couples. I always chose to label myself as straight until I found the couple I really wanted to meet.

"We obviously love meeting ladies, so we do look at single fem profiles.

I haven't really given it a lot of thought, obviously as Jayne is bi we look for ladies who are bi, and we trundle on, perving as we go lol!

Then, a little more perving... erm, I mean researching later, I came across another single fem profile, straight, and looking to meet couples.

Now, a bi lady meeting a couple with a bi fem I can understand... the single bi lady has two people to play with her (greedy cow lol!), but a straight fem... how does that work?

"

I class myself as straight and meet couples regularly at parties. I play with both if the mood takes me.. In the moment I like to dabble, and to turn the guy on by both ladies pleasuring him etc. I don't class myself as bi as I don't meet women exculsively and found I'd get turned on. However in the moment, I almost always want to join in with both parties I'm as straight as a curly wurly

curly wurlys are fkin stunnin good chice there must say xx

"curly wurlys are fkin stunnin good chice there must say xx "

I play with girls at parties or clubs but I don't choose to meet them! I just go with the flow and if I fancy it I'll do it, if I don't fancy it, I won't! I much prefer cock but am quite partial to Jaynes foof lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

brecon

"I play with girls at parties or clubs but I don't choose to meet them! I just go with the flow and if I fancy it I'll do it, if I don't fancy it, I won't! I much prefer cock but am quite partial to Jaynes foof lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Mmmmm, saucy minx! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"We obviously love meeting ladies, so we do look at single fem profiles.

I class myself as straight and meet couples regularly at parties. I play with both if the mood takes me.. In the moment I like to dabble, and to turn the guy on by both ladies pleasuring him etc. I don't class myself as bi as I don't meet women exculsively and found I'd get turned on. However in the moment, I almost always want to join in with both parties I'm as straight as a curly wurly "

I also have the couples only filter on my profile. Mostly cos I'm not wanting to meeting new single guys at the moment and have only been interested in parties or group stuff lately. If I put on my profile filters that I'm looking to meet single guys, I get lots of mail, just like every other woman on here I suspect.

I have had a few ffm's and enjoyed them. And it's been about the man and woman (and me ). I'll play with and alongside a woman if it feels right and I find her attractive, but I class myself as straight (ish) and don't go looking for women.

If it feels right then I go with it!

» Add a new message to this topic