FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Sunday BDSM social

Sunday BDSM social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody going to the Sunday BDSM party/social in a Swansea nightclub on Sunday?

Dont know if I can post public details here, so I won't. But obviously if you're in the know, you'll know.

Curious to see if any other Fab kinksters are going...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love to as I'm new to Wales gives me a chance to meet new people

I am going and I know of others.

"I am going and I know of others."

See you there, come say hi

By *ress2impressCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Llantrisant

It's not a BDSM social, it's actually a play munch, which means there will be a dungeon there. I'm resident mistress there, you need to have your name on the door list to attend, so if you're on the other website, you need to be on the going or maybe going list. Anyone form here not not he website feel free to message me and I'll get your name on the list when I know you know what to expect will copy and paste the other thread I put on from the last one with info if I can find it. Look forward to seeing some of you xx

Bdsm whats that

"It's not a BDSM social, it's actually a play munch, which means there will be a dungeon there. I'm resident mistress there, you need to have your name on the door list to attend, so if you're on the other website, you need to be on the going or maybe going list. Anyone form here not not he website feel free to message me and I'll get your name on the list when I know you know what to expect will copy and paste the other thread I put on from the last one with info if I can find it. Look forward to seeing some of you xx"

You know what I mean

We're coming can't wait really enjoyed last one xxxxx

"Bdsm whats that "
big dick small man

Llantrisant

Friends of mine are running an event in a club in Swansea Sunday, have seen a few people post relating to interests in BDSM of late, so thought I'd let you lovely kinky people know. The event runs from 5pm - 11pm in a nightclub in Swansea between the station and Wind Street, entry is £10 per person, there's tease and denial allowed but no sexual play as such allowed (licensing issues). The event has a social/spectating area for those just looking to watch for ideas or several pieces of furniture for BDSM play and electric sockets for electro/wand play. There is an etiquette and set of rules for those wanting to try playing, along with a resident mistress (Mimi) and two resident dominants. I can't guarantee a play session as it tends to get quite busy and I don't time my play sessions. There is a dress code of smart black or fetish for men, no jeans or trainers allowed and fetish or evening wear for women. There is a list with names for those going as it's not open to the public, anyone wanting to come please pm me, be prepared for a phone call from Mimi to explain all and I will make sure your names in the list. If you are on the other website, feel free to pm me for my name there, so I can send u the link for the going list. I understand BDSM is not everyone's thing, but please, if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all xx

"Friends of mine are running an event in a club in Swansea Sunday, have seen a few people post relating to interests in BDSM of late, so thought I'd let you lovely kinky people know. The event runs from 5pm - 11pm in a nightclub in Swansea between the station and Wind Street, entry is £10 per person, there's tease and denial allowed but no sexual play as such allowed (licensing issues). The event has a social/spectating area for those just looking to watch for ideas or several pieces of furniture for BDSM play and electric sockets for electro/wand play. There is an etiquette and set of rules for those wanting to try playing, along with a resident mistress (Mimi) and two resident dominants. I can't guarantee a play session as it tends to get quite busy and I don't time my play sessions. There is a dress code of smart black or fetish for men, no jeans or trainers allowed and fetish or evening wear for women. There is a list with names for those going as it's not open to the public, anyone wanting to come please pm me, be prepared for a phone call from Mimi to explain all and I will make sure your names in the list. If you are on the other website, feel free to pm me for my name there, so I can send u the link for the going list. I understand BDSM is not everyone's thing, but please, if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all xx"
well said hun xx

"Friends of mine are running an event in a club in Swansea Sunday, have seen a few people post relating to interests in BDSM of late, so thought I'd let you lovely kinky people know. The event runs from 5pm - 11pm in a nightclub in Swansea between the station and Wind Street, entry is £10 per person, there's tease and denial allowed but no sexual play as such allowed (licensing issues). The event has a social/spectating area for those just looking to watch for ideas or several pieces of furniture for BDSM play and electric sockets for electro/wand play. There is an etiquette and set of rules for those wanting to try playing, along with a resident mistress (Mimi) and two resident dominants. I can't guarantee a play session as it tends to get quite busy and I don't time my play sessions. There is a dress code of smart black or fetish for men, no jeans or trainers allowed and fetish or evening wear for women. There is a list with names for those going as it's not open to the public, anyone wanting to come please pm me, be prepared for a phone call from Mimi to explain all and I will make sure your names in the list. If you are on the other website, feel free to pm me for my name there, so I can send u the link for the going list. I understand BDSM is not everyone's thing, but please, if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all xxwell said hun xx"

I so need to shift my arse to one of these events

Llantrisant

Why thank you busty, look forward to Sunday been ages since I've seen you! @gigs get ya arse there Sunday woman, I gave you months to sort getting there this time! Xxx

"Friends of mine are running an event in a club in Swansea Sunday, have seen a few people post relating to interests in BDSM of late, so thought I'd let you lovely kinky people know. The event runs from 5pm - 11pm in a nightclub in Swansea between the station and Wind Street, entry is £10 per person, there's tease and denial allowed but no sexual play as such allowed (licensing issues). The event has a social/spectating area for those just looking to watch for ideas or several pieces of furniture for BDSM play and electric sockets for electro/wand play. There is an etiquette and set of rules for those wanting to try playing, along with a resident mistress (Mimi) and two resident dominants. I can't guarantee a play session as it tends to get quite busy and I don't time my play sessions. There is a dress code of smart black or fetish for men, no jeans or trainers allowed and fetish or evening wear for women. There is a list with names for those going as it's not open to the public, anyone wanting to come please pm me, be prepared for a phone call from Mimi to explain all and I will make sure your names in the list. If you are on the other website, feel free to pm me for my name there, so I can send u the link for the going list. I understand BDSM is not everyone's thing, but please, if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all xxwell said hun xx

I so need to shift my arse to one of these events"

yes miss giggles get your arse there Sunday you've had loads time lol xxxxx

"Friends of mine are running an event in a club in Swansea Sunday, have seen a few people post relating to interests in BDSM of late, so thought I'd let you lovely kinky people know. The event runs from 5pm - 11pm in a nightclub in Swansea between the station and Wind Street, entry is £10 per person, there's tease and denial allowed but no sexual play as such allowed (licensing issues). The event has a social/spectating area for those just looking to watch for ideas or several pieces of furniture for BDSM play and electric sockets for electro/wand play. There is an etiquette and set of rules for those wanting to try playing, along with a resident mistress (Mimi) and two resident dominants. I can't guarantee a play session as it tends to get quite busy and I don't time my play sessions. There is a dress code of smart black or fetish for men, no jeans or trainers allowed and fetish or evening wear for women. There is a list with names for those going as it's not open to the public, anyone wanting to come please pm me, be prepared for a phone call from Mimi to explain all and I will make sure your names in the list. If you are on the other website, feel free to pm me for my name there, so I can send u the link for the going list. I understand BDSM is not everyone's thing, but please, if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing at all xxwell said hun xx

I so need to shift my arse to one of these eventsyes miss giggles get your arse there Sunday you've had loads time lol xxxxx

"

Hahaha it's not for not trying

I ain't got a sitter

By *oy4funMan  over a year ago

near you

Is this social on cmng Sunday ?

» Add a new message to this topic