FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Dogging in Pembrokeshire

Dogging in Pembrokeshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking to explore the world of dogging and wondered if anyone knew of any places this happens in Pembrokeshire. Been online and seen the various car parks that people have listed but didnt know if dogging actually takes place at any of these. Can anyone help please. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

lol and were going to tell you on here google it they know it all cant believe you live in tenby and dont know anywhere

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The guy is only lasking for some information , that's all you need to do is PM him with it otherwise what's the point of your answer ,

pembroke dock wales

"The guy is only lasking for some information , that's all you need to do is PM him with it otherwise what's the point of your answer ,"

pointless answer to a pointless question

if you knew the area youd know the spots

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am new to dogging and was only wondering if there was anywhere local that meets take place. I want to turn up at an arranged meet if any go on

Never been dogging and wouldn't know where to go if we wanted to. I know our area very well.

I thought the one of the things with dogging is only doggers know where to meet. If your new to it then asking for advise seems not only harmless but also the right thing to do.

pembroke dock wales

"Never been dogging and wouldn't know where to go if we wanted to. I know our area very well.

I thought the one of the things with dogging is only doggers know where to meet. If your new to it then asking for advise seems not only harmless but also the right thing to do. "

it is defnatly i organize dogging meet in and around the area people who cant accommodate worry me a bit no face pic cant see veries complete stranger have to be careful if the op wants to meet drop in my shop for a coffee and chat its in pembroke dock

Yeah some people do just seem to expect sex to come find them lol. Got to put the effort in to reap the rewards. Get some pics up, even if you keep them private and get some veri's. Just get along to an organized social at least. It's the way it is with so many fakes around that you have got to prove your genuine but it's worth the effort. Good luck

pembroke dock wales

"Yeah some people do just seem to expect sex to come find them lol. Got to put the effort in to reap the rewards. Get some pics up, even if you keep them private and get some veri's. Just get along to an organized social at least. It's the way it is with so many fakes around that you have got to prove your genuine but it's worth the effort. Good luck "
have writen pm to op but hes not replyed plenty of time

"The guy is only lasking for some information , that's all you need to do is PM him with it otherwise what's the point of your answer ,

pointless answer to a pointless question

if you knew the area youd know the spots

"

Well I've lived in Pembrokeshire all my life and of the places I've heard of, I've never seen any action in, apart from one.

Also, the places that I've found via Google etc are all dead.

I also would appreciate some clues if possible please.

Thanks in advance and obviously via message not posted in a reply.

P.s, please don't think I'm having a go. No offence intended.

Am just commenting from another locals point of view.

By *ang bang slutWoman  over a year ago

west Bromwich

[Removed by poster at 14/08/18 17:55:10]

By *uncouplezxzCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We was going to ask where are the dogging spots around here but this site seems very catty so I dare ask.

By *ighugs69Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

"We was going to ask where are the dogging spots around here but this site seems very catty so I dare ask.

"

I think the golden age of dogging - if you want to call it that - ended over 10 years ago. Now everyone and their dog has a smart phone. So can research possible sites & post videos of anyone there.

Plus land owners are now blocking car access to known locations.

If you're interested in outdoor fun either put that on your profile or create a meet post. I'm sure you'll get hundreds of responses.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic