FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Thoughts please

Thoughts please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sasex69 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wootton Bassett

Ok so what is the consensus on this scenario fellow fabsters...

You arrange a meet a week in advance, no time has been set yet but the meet forgets you have arranged anything when you check in on them so you rearrange as both are still free but again no time but you know it's evening/night. The afternoon of the meet you check they are still on which they are.

You then log off to watch the rugby and when it finishes you log on to finalise what time they are free but during the game they have messaged you and because you didn't reply within 30 minutes because you were not online they have cancelled the meet, unfriended you and says you have ignored them.......

Now am I being blind and missing something here or are they being a knob? ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is why when I arrange a meet i exchange numbers so there is none of this online offline stuff

It just makes life easier

If they don't give me their number

Or talk on phone I wouldn't commit to a meet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whenever I've arranged a meet there's always been a lot of chat, on a daily basis in the run up to the meet, even more so on the day of the meet. It seems like neither of you vested much effort into this one, for me, that ongoing chat n tease are vital to the success of a meet. Only my opinion mind & only my preferred way, we all do things differently x

» Add a new message to this topic