FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Picture collectors :-(

Picture collectors :-(

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people ask you for a face pic and then block you? All they have to say is thanks but no thanks. It's not hard is it rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Choice, the block button is there for a reason of a person is not what you like or want to meet, it makes sense to block them. The saying no thanks thing generally leads to a further raft of messages. We're all grown ups here x

"Choice, the block button is there for a reason of a person is not what you like or want to meet, it makes sense to block them. The saying no thanks thing generally leads to a further raft of messages. We're all grown ups here x"

Yeh but no need to block!! Yeh we are grown ups and a simple no thanks is easy

Can I see a face pic please - I promise not to block you

"Choice, the block button is there for a reason of a person is not what you like or want to meet, it makes sense to block them. The saying no thanks thing generally leads to a further raft of messages. We're all grown ups here x

Yeh but no need to block!! Yeh we are grown ups and a simple no thanks is easy "

Well you say that but the way that some people react you wouldn't believe it

It's just easier sometimes than having to answer the "Why not??" question

They are almost certainly not "picture collectors".... probably just not interested

I agree... I'm a big fan of manners, there is no need for rudeness

This topic has been done to death, there will be those of us with more life to live & therefore less time to devote to needy people, the rude ones. Then there will be those who think the height of good etiquette is to respond politely to each & every message. I know what I'd rather spend my precious time on bloooockkkkk

It's still down to personal choice & we all choose to run our profiles as we see fit, won't suit everyone & there will never be agreement , thats what I've learnt from identical threads over the years. Don't think you'll ever find a way of doling out rejection that anyone will ever like X

There is a facility to delete any photos you send, and we use it all the time. If people are Really interested they will send face pics back, if not ours are automatically deleted once the message is first read

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"There is a facility to delete any photos you send, and we use it all the time. If people are Really interested they will send face pics back, if not ours are automatically deleted once the message is first read"

We use this as well but yes also alot cant take rejection

By *iger South WalesMan  over a year ago

Swansea

What makes me laugh about this is that the people who ask for face photos 7/10 time don't have one up on there profile to see there face.

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"What makes me laugh about this is that the people who ask for face photos 7/10 time don't have one up on there profile to see there face. "

We dont have public face pics and still ask for face pics and if people dont want to send them then its done with. We of course send them back but yes you need to be attracted to the person

Any pic collector's wanting my pics are very welcome to them.

As not even I can pull with them.

So good luck with that lol

Cheers for the replies guys!! Have a great wknd

By *atty_loves_curvesMan  over a year ago

South Wales

"There is a facility to delete any photos you send, and we use it all the time. If people are Really interested they will send face pics back, if not ours are automatically deleted once the message is first read"

Unfortunately this still doesn't stop them, as discussed in another thread. That is if someone is using a laptop.

By *ubicinchMan  over a year ago

Gwynedd

I just delete anyone I dont like the look of, even before messaging, etc. It just saves looking at the same profiles over and over that I dont want to see, and I do the same to the ones who dont answer me. Gone. Move on.

Stop Moaning OP.............

» Add a new message to this topic