FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

right here goes lol. Organising an indoor gangbang again for a friend of mine (1 woman). Would anybody be interested that would DEFFO turn up. Age range is 18 to maybe 55. Must be fully verified with verification within last month or 2 and site supporter. Anybody that puts name down and doesn't show will be reported to another friend of mine who is site admin. So again this will be indoor not out rubbers to be used at all times and brought by urselves with no excuses 'no glove, no luv'.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bw queen of spadesWoman  over a year ago

neath

"right here goes lol. Organising an indoor gangbang again for a friend of mine (1 woman). Would anybody be interested that would DEFFO turn up. Age range is 18 to maybe 55. Must be fully verified with verification within last month or 2 and site supporter. Anybody that puts name down and doesn't show will be reported to another friend of mine who is site admin. So again this will be indoor not out rubbers to be used at all times and brought by urselves with no excuses 'no glove, no luv'. "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"right here goes lol. Organising an indoor gangbang again for a friend of mine (1 woman). Would anybody be interested that would DEFFO turn up. Age range is 18 to maybe 55. Must be fully verified with verification within last month or 2 and site supporter. Anybody that puts name down and doesn't show will be reported to another friend of mine who is site admin. So again this will be indoor not out rubbers to be used at all times and brought by urselves with no excuses 'no glove, no luv'. "
I'd love to help out

» Add a new message to this topic