FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Top Left Corner

Top Left Corner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otswold OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

My new FB and I will be on a beach in the Top Left Corner of Wales when the weather can be expected to be better. But, for those days/evenings when the weather is not good enough some knowledge of local dogging spots would be very welcome.

If you know the coast South of Porthmadog you will know which beach I am talking about, you will also know about P*****t H**l.

Naming dogging sites on public forums on the internet is not a good idea so I am asking for information by PM only. I promise to reply with dates as and when I know them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When you said "top left corner", I though you meant Llandudno! A bit too public, perhaps...

But if you mean M D, then come the sunshine and half the Fab membership seem to turn up there - we all go!

Mind you, most of us go just for the naturist side of things - though perhaps we may get around to playing if the mood takes, but please don't try approaching people or playing on the beach, as that's just not on!

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"My new FB and I will be on a beach in the Top Left Corner of Wales when the weather can be expected to be better. But, for those days/evenings when the weather is not good enough some knowledge of local dogging spots would be very welcome.

If you know the coast South of Porthmadog you will know which beach I am talking about, you will also know about P*****t H**l.

Naming dogging sites on public forums on the internet is not a good idea so I am asking for information by PM only. I promise to reply with dates as and when I know them. "

just google it its already out there

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

"When you said "top left corner", I though you meant Llandudno! A bit too public, perhaps...

But if you mean M D, then come the sunshine and half the Fab membership seem to turn up there - we all go!

Mind you, most of us go just for the naturist side of things - though perhaps we may get around to playing if the mood takes, but please don't try approaching people or playing on the beach, as that's just not on!

"

By *otswold OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"... but please don't try approaching people or playing on the beach, as that's just not on!

"

Rest assured I never confuse naturism and beach/dune swinging

» Add a new message to this topic