FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > is the site getting anti 'single men'

is the site getting anti 'single men'

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *offee and cream! OP   Man  over a year ago

newport

dont u hate it when single guys on this site, mess things up for the genuine guys.

it seems more and more couple and single ladies are blocking single guys from contacting them. Whats happening out there! lol

this is just an observation, dont shoot me if you do not agree

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"dont u hate it when single guys on this site, mess things up for the genuine guys.

it seems more and more couple and single ladies are blocking single guys from contacting them. Whats happening out there! lol

this is just an observation, dont shoot me if you do not agree "

very much so, it appears

yeah it seems true,because some single guys wont take no for a answer and get nasty with the ladies,amd some are just plain timewasters,so it does make it harder for us gen ones

ok well a lot of single guys dont know the meaning of respect and treat the woman on here as meat and that there on here simply cos there desperate for a shag when its the total opposite ..its the single men who are desperate for a shag and when they get rightly rebuked they get angry ive noticed soildiers come on here and expect a woman to drop her drawers for em simply cos they say there a soildier not that ive out against squaddies.. until single men understand the concept of the site that it aint a shag site but a swing site and the majority of women are far from desperate fr a shag then single men will continue to ruin it fr the minority of gen single males

CROONER.....that is 100% SPOT ON!!!! We ONLY meet single guys...but for some strange reason,like you say,they think im desperate pmsl!!! Thats far from the case...MR Cum more than sorts me out on a daily basis,however every few weeks I like to fuck someone else,and luckily for me Mr likes me too but when we ask for w/e verified guys,thats what we want,and it clearly states everything in our profile about us meeting....but they STILL dont read or respect it and then call us timewasters for not responding to messages etc This in turn pisses us off,resulting in guys getting bad names!! They are not all bad though lol xx

i have been on this site for 2 years now and yep it is getting like that , and as you say crooner mate there are a lot of genuine guys out there but .... there are more arse holes that spoil it for others and the nice ones seem to get tarred with the same brush , when people meet me at socials then they find that not all single guys are the same , they dont all want to shag anything thats stopped hopping for a minute .. i go into chat to have a laugh , speak to friends i have made , if there are new people there i say hi , but if they dont reply i dont get arsey about it , just move on ,, i can understand why people block single males , but not to chat to them in a chat room !!!

so cmon people give some single guys the benefit of the doubt ,,, there not all knobs ....

well all in all its fun an not a way of life single men get angry cos they cant handle rejection where as me well i bn stamped rejected so many times all water of a ducks back lol ..and that where the respect comes yv gotta respect ya cant b every1s cupp of tea an not take it sopersonally ..rejection on ere is cool and much safer saves on knees to me groin and pulling stilletoes out me head lol

i daio m8 peeps kinda know me now but to some well a single bloke says ello and its translated wrongly as hi fancy a fuck ..i like to av a flirt an a laff but this dont necesserilly mean im desperate for a shag...dammed if ya do dammed if y dont lol

We been looking for a single bloke to kind of restart our swinging life, only had interest off "the wrong sort" (don't ask me to explain it'll fill 62 pages) but eh cest la vie, we aint in any hurry

we invited 7 single guys to our last party guess how many turned up ? 2 ffs then they have the cheek to moan when they are told to fook off when they ask again

By *handyshandyCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

ah!! coffee...hey u stick up for yourself hon...we do need honest genuine single guys on this site. ive got a few fave single guys who are the best...xp topps benj...to name a few and they are always reliable and fab at our parties...as you say its the waste of timers that put peeps off!!! keep at it..we'll soon suss out the creeps and hold on to the gems xxxx

By *uddsWoman  over a year ago

st athans

i never judge any guy by anothers actions and words,everyone is different and not all guys are jerks

i like to give everyone who chats to me a chance and if he blows it thats his fault and not the fault of the other guys on here that are jerks

there are some great single guys on this site who are gen i have met quite a few, socially only tho

By *oddessWoman  over a year ago

swansea

Mmmmmm I like single men!!!!!!

I have my favourites......but there are ones I don't like too!!!!

Oooh I think its time to ring one of them for some nawty fun!!!

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I have to say I agree with _udds. We don't judge anyone on the actions of others we just presume everyone is decent until they prove us otherwise.

There is a problem on this site with certain single guys spoiling it for the rest of you and I understand why people block single guys, we did have single guys blocked for a long time because we were sick of all the mail from guys who obviously hadn't read our profile but after a year on the site and many hours spent in chat we now get very few mails as the majority of people know us now and know that we don't meet single guys.

worse than the mail though are the guys in chat who as crooner says obviously have no respect and i've been given a row before now for speaking to a single guy in chat and accused of leading him on as I had no intention of meeting him so for some you can't do right for doing wrong!!!

Thanks for the head up Mand - there are some very genuine single guys on here who do actually treat women with respect and realise how a swing site works. xp xxx

I think it a fact that there will always be a surpless of single men, in relation to single gals or cpls who want to meet them.

Everyone has the right to meet or not meet single guys, as is their want.

I just think some people could be more open minded and chat with the single guys, then decide if they are worthy of further conversation rather than a global ban on messages from them lol. It doesn't take much to read a message, even reply politely.

Most of us men are genuine, friendly, and good fun too. Don't tar us all with same brush as the minority who are arse holes or don't turn up.. Please x x

By *ipstickCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Have to agree with _udds , rhi and mands - we meet single guys and for that reason don`t blanket block single males . recently it has been an issue as to whether we do click the "block all single males" option due to the amount and frequency of what i like to call "junk" mail from guys who have obviously not read the profile ! it is frustrating sometimes but have learned to hit the "delete" or "block" button as if we`d blanket blocked them all we wouldn`t have had the pleasure of meeting the single guys that we`ve had such an awesome time with recently . here`s to hoping ( maybe in vain ) that the less respectful/literate single males/couples do get a grip and decide that maybe they`d get more luck being a little more discerning with their mailing in future

Phew im glad to see that not all think us single guys are a pain in the arse. I do get P*** off with those guys who mess things up for us genuine ones. Thank you to all who treat us individually and not paint us with the same brush.

i would like to say i hope that single males read this thread, and take note of what is being said..

all the points made by both sexes is spot on, i do feel the mass mail sent by single guys in the wrong way to go about it.

it is so much better to use the chat room to say hello but taking time to get to know people in there.

then the social must be the best place to make contact with everyone you've chatted with. we all have likes and dislikes, and understand this is the key

maybe the guys that spoil this site just need to grow up!!!!!!!!!!

By *epperkkCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

hi

yes i agree...such a pity...a no thanks is the response we should all take....we always reply..its just good manners...which many...couples and singles dont have on here anymore.

Lets take the time to respond I now it can be time consuming but we wont further frustrate and oustracise some blokes. The people who are rude or pester can then be blocked.

xx

single guys who actually read profiles before sending a message are welcomed. Those who add you, dont have facials and are all self, need to have a wank! nuff said

it may help if people fill in their profile properly too.. the ammount of people who say they wont meet single men yet come up in a search as looking for single men isnt helping

By *elshrobMan  over a year ago

port talbot

yes and i was 1 of them both, and very glad i did coe to ur party, but it dos seem to be getting that way on fab for single guys

By *ev and TrevCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"it may help if people fill in their profile properly too.. the ammount of people who say they wont meet single men yet come up in a search as looking for single men isnt helping "

unfortunately unless you block single guys you will come up in a search. we are organising the next social so have unblocked single guys so that they can contact us about the event but we are not meeting them but this does mean that we now appear when you search. we have put it in profile though this doesn't however stop single guys contacting us for a meet!

"single guys who actually read profiles before sending a message are welcomed. Those who add you, dont have facials and are all self, need to have a wank! nuff said "

You guys are 100% spot on. If we want to contact single guys we'll mail them yet they still try to add us or send us sleazy mails

only now read this thread, all true...

just wanted to say thanx to mandy n shandy for the mention aswell, much appreciated

Found this a really interesting read .. cus only one other single fem has posted on here and that's my mate Sam (Goddess) .. lots of couples mind and tbh in answer to replying to a single guy's message .. ermmm as a single fem do you realise how many messages we get .. when you getting 30/40 a day .. ermmm soz guys but so not gonna answer them even with a NO .. cus hell I do have a life .. yeah amazing that aint it lol !!

One other thing .. as mandyshandy has named some of the guys that show respect I just want add ....

Crooner and Daio ...

you two are exceptionally respectful guys and any fem or couple wanting that should take note of your messages because they would be foolish to turn either of you away ... yeah am biaised I know but just wanted to say it in open forum lol XxX

Have read all the messages on this subject that has been posted and what everyone is saying is very true to a point. i am single and have made loads of friends on this site this doent mean i have played with them all. I enjoy their company and if anything happens then enjoy the fun. What some of the guys forget is that swinging isnt everything and that there is actually a life to be had and enjoyed. I have been off the scene now for about 9 months due to work but still kept in touch with a lot of my friends over this time. So all you single guys if you want to get on well on this site try making friends before asking them to jump into bed with you, belive making friends and gaining some respect is much the better way.

And hope to see lots of you very soon back in UK in a couple of days.

We meet single males who are swingers and that is the key for us. If we get a single inclination that a guy is just there for "a shag" then he can f*ck off.

This forum is a bit of a poor me plea from a category of people often populated by married men cheating on their wives and probably not giving her the option of having the extra marital fun he's trying to enjoy. Then there are the guys who really should be in a night club or a wash and wank because all they really want is to shag as many women as they can. I love men I'm a greedy girl but I'm not going to dismiss genuine swinging single guys for some smooth talker who thinks he's a stud!!

ty for the mention suze though id just like to point out.. ive never actually messaged any woman on here requesting a meet. All my meets have come about by chatting getting to know women via the rooms. Personally i see messaging as a pointless exercise.. Have only messaged 1 woman and that was recent and only cos she sent me a friends invite!

Personally, I’ve never blocked single males even though I’ve often felt like it at times. I’ve always tried to reply to all messages I’ve received with a polite ‘thanks, but no thanks’, but even then that’s been challenged and my decision has been questioned. If people took the time to read profiles BEFORE they wrote, they wouldn’t be wasting their time or more importantly, that of the people they’re writing to. Some of us are selective, and rightly so, it’s our prerogative. ‘Single female’ DOES NOT equate with ‘desperate’!

I do think though that the main issue here is total lack of respect from those people, regardless of whether it’s coming from a single guy, a couple or a single female – in the main, it’s the personalities as far as I’m concerned, not their gender or status.

I’ve been lucky enough to meet some of the genuine guys on this site so I know that they aren’t all the same for sure! My advice would be block the individual, not the entire category!

i totally agree with seren in terms of blocking the individual rather than the catergory. ive had single males even message me with no pics no nothing other than some lewd message and i aint even gay so peeps should read a profile b4 messaging. but then again i just take with a pinch od salt and delete so only there own time there wasting lol

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I have had many great meets with single guys over the last couple of years that I have been swinging but yes it is the guys that have the any hole's a goal mentality that ruin it for me...the ones who have absolutely no respect for women, for example...2 mates I was to meet for a mmf 3some decided it would be a good idea to bring a mate along without asking if I would be interested in thatand one of them seemed very surprised that they were sent marching 2 minutes after arriving...the very first meet in 2 years I turned away.but crooner has it spot on as most have already said...it is not the single fems that are desperate on here it is the lads who think we are just here waiting ofr them, god;s gift, and then get all upset when we have said no thanks, along with the 20 or so other messages that we get each day as a single fem...

Its a personal preferance , plus get feed up with the "why isnt my profile working" threads , too many single guys come on sites and think every fem or couple want to shag them and cant understand why not.

Maybe thats why there single in the first place

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"we invited 7 single guys to our last party guess how many turned up ? 2 ffs then they have the cheek to moan when they are told to fook off when they ask again "

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your next party... if I'm lucly to be invited

@ crooner: your initial post wins my "Post of the day" award!

@ Yummy-mummy: some peopl will always fuck about, sadly. The rest of us can only hope to stand out.

"Its a personal preferance , plus get feed up with the "why isnt my profile working" threads , too many single guys come on sites and think every fem or couple want to shag them and cant understand why not.

Maybe thats why there single in the first place"

Can't entirely sure iots the reason they're single (if they even are - the number of people I found out have ill-informed partners at home).

I tend to think the site somehow has one of those "meet women that want to have sex with YOU TODAY" pointing at it - and the randoms that think its about gettring their end away with "anyone antywhere", lol.

Nail on the head Ahabs

"Nail on the head Ahabs"

What are you doing in here....... you faker? lol.

The single women on here are far too deperate for my liking, most of 'em are after anything with a pulse ffs

"Nail on the head Ahabs

What are you doing in here....... you faker? lol.

"

Havent you been banned again !!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Awwh col thats not true, must have own yacht to lol

Yeah i thinks its a bit harsh in the chatrooms when people have a go at singles guys, last guy we met was lovely! Shame we got stood up on Sunday tho lol x

"Awwh col thats not true, must have own yacht to lol"

Ffs Bubbs any pole's the goal with you lot mun

swansea

"The single women on here are far too deperate for my liking, most of 'em are after anything with a pulse ffs"

Omg that so not true!!!!!! I'm very fussy and have standards!!!!! Ok they might not be very high standards.......I had to lower them to find men who want to meet me!!!!!!!!!!

you should have met me then sweetka - never stand anyone up lol !!!

xp

ps - suze - thought I might have had a mention lmao!!!!!!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"The single women on here are far too deperate for my liking, most of 'em are after anything with a pulse ffs

Omg that so not true!!!!!! I'm very fussy and have standards!!!!! Ok they might not be very high standards.......I had to lower them to find men who want to meet me!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah.... right!!!!

I am sure there is a long queue of guys Sam, but the bastards better not have nicked my place!!! Oh, Jayne says the ladies get first go lol!

swansea

LOL I'm getting just as many messages off women these days!!!!!

"The single women on here are far too deperate for my liking, most of 'em are after anything with a pulse ffs"

we know hun aint ya lucky that one of em fancied your pulse lolol

From me _oddess lol xxxxxx

swansea

"From me _oddess lol xxxxxx "

Mmmmm anytime Lou!!!!!!!

"The single women on here are far too deperate for my liking, most of 'em are after anything with a pulse ffs

we know hun aint ya lucky that one of em fancied your pulse lolol "

Ffs mun Kitten they are but mere wonmen, how could they resist me?

Omg that so not true!!!!!! I'm very fussy and have standards!!!!! Ok they might not be very high standards.......I had to lower them to find men who want to meet me!!!!!!!!!!"

Goddess, we couldn't agree with you strongly enough. The first comment is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard tbh. Theres a lot of couples and singles guys on here who'll shag absolutley anyone. Notches on bedposts etc. Take Care xxx

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"The first comment is the biggest load of crap I've ever heard tbh.

"

I'm inclined to agree too.

the guys who just lurk in the chatrooms or just constantly post "anyone wanna meet" - or the ones who send crap one line messages dont read profiles - or just have pics of their nobs - etc etc etc .... these are the guys who actually make things EASIER for me.

I don't wish to sound arrogant but myself, and many of the other genuinely; good, fun, honest and decent single guys on the site I know, stand out like a shining beacon of Shineola in a sea of steaming shit - its not hard to get noticed under those circumstances.

I haven't been around on here for that long, but I have to support _obleton's opinion as well. Pretty much sums up my views on the chatrooms, and you'd have to be pretty dim to think a cock pic shows anything unexpected. Swinging for guys necessarily requires that organ!

It's the choice between rock and hard place - the more idiots there are floating around, the easier it is to stand out. But conversely there are far more people prepared to block single guys out due to the high level of dross.

Personally, I reckon the time spent honing your own profile to its optimum to display your personality is time well spent, as are the few minutes crafting delicate and unique emails proving you actually read profiles. Any guy who hasn't bothered on either can't be that serious. It's not rocket science!

Here endeth the lesson, praise be to (complete with your chosen deity)...

You St8 guys complain about being Blocked by couples, but you assume that all bi guys want to get off with st8 single guys, that's why you BLOCK US as you think we are all the same...so as with you the couples tarring you single guys with the same brush, you single guys are doing it to the bi- guys... so its a no win situation. I think most bi guys have been around long enough to know that its more fun having sex with another bi couple or bi single man.

There is obviously a GOOD reason why couples dont want to swing with single guys and BLOCK them. The same as you think you have a GOOD reason to BLOCK bi males

blocking has become the norm, so suggest you get used to it..we are OK as bi couples don't seem to find us such a nuisance, as you seem to.

"You St8 guys complain about being Blocked by couples, but you assume that all bi guys want to get off with st8 single guys, that's why you BLOCK US as you think we are all the same...so as with you the couples tarring you single guys with the same brush, you single guys are doing it to the bi- guys... so its a no win situation. I think most bi guys have been around long enough to know that its more fun having sex with another bi couple or bi single man.

There is obviously a GOOD reason why couples dont want to swing with single guys and BLOCK them. The same as you think you have a GOOD reason to BLOCK bi males

blocking has become the norm, so suggest you get used to it..we are OK as bi couples don't seem to find us such a nuisance, as you seem to."

Perhaps its a little arrogant to assume because you are a single male that the needs of the couple are being met...perhaps the person who said that single guys just see it as a shag is right. Does it not seem reasonable that a couple would feel more comfortable swinging with another couple where all needs are being met, with the added social interaction, and common interests that only couples share.Perhaps the same can be said about single girls meeting couples and possibly both parties needs are being met, and the single girl feel safe in that environment. Perhaps we as single guys should perhaps get our own act in order, before we winge on about being blocked.

Perhaps we need to realise and I include my self it is not just about getting our rocks off, swinging is a lifestyle and to be honest I am only just realising that.

The idiots are great.

They make it very easy to clear out my inbox and focus on the guys who can read my profile, write a decent one themselves and come up with something interesting to say, not just in their first message but also in real life.

Anyone know what a St8 guy might be? Henry Kissinger, Helmut Kohl....?

"Anyone know what a St8 guy might be? Henry Kissinger, Helmut Kohl....?"

Hmmm very droll my dear friend

"ok well a lot of single guys dont know the meaning of respect and treat the woman on here as meat and that there on here simply cos there desperate for a shag when its the total opposite ..its the single men who are desperate for a shag and when they get rightly rebuked they get angry ive noticed soildiers come on here and expect a woman to drop her drawers for em simply cos they say there a soildier not that ive out against squaddies.. until single men understand the concept of the site that it aint a shag site but a swing site and the majority of women are far from desperate fr a shag then single men will continue to ruin it fr the minority of gen single males "

Oh I do like this guys thinking

By * loves to lickMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

i asked for invite & i was turned down looks like your inviting the wasters & yes i do find it hard being single guy theres many couples / single females don t even reply , but u did message me back when i asked for invite , your genuine

"You St8 guys complain about being Blocked by couples, but you assume that all bi guys want to get off with st8 single guys, that's why you BLOCK US as you think we are all the same...so as with you the couples tarring you single guys with the same brush, you single guys are doing it to the bi- guys... so its a no win situation. I think most bi guys have been around long enough to know that its more fun having sex with another bi couple or bi single man.

blocking has become the norm, so suggest you get used to it..we are OK as bi couples don't seem to find us such a nuisance, as you seem to."

Actually, I have no way of blocking bi-guys. However I've found leaving a message on my profile, then blocking the ones that ignore and choose not to get the message (especially the "How do you know if you haven't tried it?" types) t be more effective.

As with any group of people, some just don't listen.

brecon

See, its guys like Tobes and John D that stop us blanket-blocking all single males.

You guys should start an on-line course to teach the numpties how to...... erm, scratch that, we would prefer that the knob-heads were left as they are!!!

hmmm i dont assume but hell of a lot of bi "guy" keep sending me winks even though me profile says im staight so maybe they shud read profiles ..ill read cpls profile if it says no single males well recieved and understood i dont contact them in anyway simple as that

"hmmm i dont assume but hell of a lot of bi "guy" keep sending me winks even though me profile says im staight so maybe they shud read profiles ..ill read cpls profile if it says no single males well recieved and understood i dont contact them in anyway simple as that "

Lucky you haven't any public pictures then you would really get inundated with winks. I wonder what the draw then must be ,I must get some hints off your profile, to see if I can get that kind of attention..

whatever mat ..yes i think the sight is definatley anti single male ive even noticed single fem profiles stating there open to meet trannies but not single males ffs.

I think though really whatever "click" yr in be it cpls single males singles fems bi's gay etc that the onus lies with the person about to send the message and that person s not reading the person (s) profile prior to messagin them...hence bi males messaging me or winkin me when im straight ..this then becomes unwanted mither fook it wish there was an option to blanket block all bi males as well lol

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"See, its guys like Tobes and John D that stop us blanket-blocking all single males.

You guys should start an on-line course to teach the numpties how to...... erm, scratch that, we would prefer that the knob-heads were left as they are!!!"

precisely mate - there is no sense in giving dickheads the weapons in their armoury that might allow them to slip under the radar occasionally.

That's why I don't understand these profiles you see with a long list of instructions for what to say/do/be in order to get a response from them - all it does is increase the chances of a fuckwit inadvertently reading it and accidently slipping through the net

am I going to hell ?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Hahaha, I like your approach, Tobleton.

If I ever bump into you at a Social, I'll buy you a beer

there is a way around the single guy ban you create a couple account you also mention you both like to play separatly so you got a good reason to meet up with out the wife. plus if you are verifired already you can verifie your made up couple account to make it more genuine thats why you got a few couples on cam where there is only ever a man on it with out wife.

sometimes single men after having someone say No they send a very insulting nasty message back and then block the fem they been trying to meet, so the bad single men spoil it for the decent single men xxxx all the decent single men rise up and revolt boys, and get rid of the revolting nasty ones he he

i've been on this site as a single man and done quite well .

i have met loads of tidy people and have many friends

couples usually are after a couple to share so single men are only required by single women and couples who want another man.

Its just odds of it happening so dont be dissapointed men .

you can still pull in pubs etc the old fasioned way lol.

"there is a way around the single guy ban you create a couple account you also mention you both like to play separatly so you got a good reason to meet up with out the wife. plus if you are verifired already you can verifie your made up couple account to make it more genuine thats why you got a few couples on cam where there is only ever a man on it with out wife."

You're not advocating this though right?

Oh and you can't verify someone off the same IP.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"there is a way around the single guy ban you create a couple account you also mention you both like to play separatly so you got a good reason to meet up with out the wife. plus if you are verifired already you can verifie your made up couple account to make it more genuine thats why you got a few couples on cam where there is only ever a man on it with out wife."

And then you get banned altogether from the site.

By *iggers4uCouple  over a year ago

Over down by There

wish I could read............

when i said you could get around the single guy block i said it as a warning that some people might not be honest on here. i myself would never do something dishonest like that. there is ways around not having same ip address which i wont disscus in detail on here.the truth is if you are not 100% sure the person is genuine chat with some of there friends who are verified members but make sure you ask the persons permission so they don't think you are talking behind there back.

I'm more than slightly confused. Are you saying the way to check a possible fake couple account (which is in fact a single guy trying to verify his solo profile) is to ask their permission to talk to their friends - which would logically not be given? Or are you advocating checking out the veracity of single guys by the same method? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the primary purpose of verifications? Not 'what a great shag etc etc etc ad infinitum' but 'this person exists and is genuinely a swinger'????

Not entirely clear how relevant this is to the main question is hand, vis-a-vis - the 'dreaded single guy' and how to spot the bad ones...

i ment if you weren't sure of someone for any reason you could chat with people they have met up with or chatted on cam with.members who them selfs have had many meet ups and chatted to people on webcam who have got lots of verification from lots of members there for making them very trust worthy to ask them something.this was only a suggestion. i mean if someone wasn't sure about me they could chat with friends i got that might be more trustworthy because they got tons of verifucation and they have met me or something.

Is the site getting anti single male id say yes definatley and with some bizzare comments posted on here by a certain person need i say anymore except all the anti single male brigade av probably just been given all the ammo theyll ever need.

Ijust find the site these days not as friendly or fun as it use to be there does seem to be the 1 or 2 cpls who frankly i feel need a surgical operation to have there heads surgically removed from inside there own arses and take this swinging thing far far to seriously. FOOK LOL THESE DAYS GETTING A MEET IS LIKE FILLING OUT A PREMLINARY JOB APPLICATION THEN GOIN FOR THEJOB ONLY TO GO FR THE INTERVIEW AND REALISE U DINT WANT THE JOB IN THE 1ST PLACE LOL.

well as a SWINGLE obviously I much prefer the single male, cos i aint bi just wish I had the energy to take em all on, in my hayday maybe ha ha good luck anyway boys dont let the buggas get ya down (just think its their loss)

Some of you guys should try being in a single womans shoes for one day.

I rarely get any men who really interest me with conversation and after the last msg i received it sort of makes me want to give up. Firstly the guy starts the msg with 'Hi kath' to which I replied that he hasn't got off to a very good start by getting my name wrong (wanting to give him the benefit of the doubt) to which he responded well you look like a Kath and just continued to chat with no apology or anything. My answer to that was FFS my name is on my profile and then gave up and blocked him.

ok ..yes the majority of single males from what ive been told of the ladies do seem to be void of any intellegence or simply think the fems are so desperate that they can simply message them expecting a meet by simply messaging them minus any pics at all. These are not gen single males these are knobheads so please do not bracket us gen single males with these numpties

Ive said this to extent in a previous posting within this forum which is its the single males that are desperate rather than the fems.

The problem i guess not that i care much anymore is that some simply bracket all single males as an annoynace or bracket us all asknob heads and its this narrow mindedness i guess that annoys gen single males personally icouldnt give a toss but for the record im single and far from desperate lol...why is it though that a single guy says hello in the room and its translated as hello fancy a fuck ? to those that know me coffee translates as fuck lol and yes thats a joke

"Is the site getting anti single male id say yes definatley and with some bizzare comments posted on here by a certain person need i say anymore except all the anti single male brigade av probably just been given all the ammo theyll ever need.

Ijust find the site these days not as friendly or fun as it use to be there does seem to be the 1 or 2 cpls who frankly i feel need a surgical operation to have there heads surgically removed from inside there own arses and take this swinging thing far far to seriously. FOOK LOL THESE DAYS GETTING A MEET IS LIKE FILLING OUT A PREMLINARY JOB APPLICATION THEN GOIN FOR THEJOB ONLY TO GO FR THE INTERVIEW AND REALISE U DINT WANT THE JOB IN THE 1ST PLACE LOL. "

Muahahahahahaha!

I think there's a lot said for just being true to yourself and your values. It's all about who you are and what makes you compatible with others. At the end of the day there has to be a mutual attraction or a, as the french would say a certain.... I don't know what. In order for a meet to be successful.

If you're not being honest with yourself or other then it's going to come across some how and be fairly destructive.

I can only say that I read and respect what is written on profiles, I try and be friendly and chatty and if I do ever message anyone I haven't got a standard copy and paste message ready to go.

But that's been said and agreed with before.

But with a lot of things, the fun of many can be spoilt by the actions of a few. But I for one will fight to keep my good name! ..... errr, I do have a good name don't I?

perhaps if people filled out their profiles outlinging what they want it would be easier all round.. the ammoutn i have seen that say they meet couples m/f then m f yet say they WILL NOT MEET SINGLE MEN its only a little thing when doing a search but if they leave out that last bit they will not show up

most guys don't take any notice of your preferences anyway. I've outlined quite a bit on mine but just these last 5 minutes I've had 2 friend requests (no msgs to accompany though) from an 18 and 21 year old. I always check out profiles from people who wink/request me and they never entice me to msg them. However, if I receive a msg that interests me I will form a friendship without even reading their profile (for a few msgs at least lol).

By *lurmMan  over a year ago

Swansea-ish

What preferences Kath...?

"What preferences Kath...? "

Oh hahahaha!!!!

"it may help if people fill in their profile properly too.. the ammount of people who say they wont meet single men yet come up in a search as looking for single men isnt helping

unfortunately unless you block single guys you will come up in a search. we are organising the next social so have unblocked single guys so that they can contact us about the event but we are not meeting them but this does mean that we now appear when you search. we have put it in profile though this doesn't however stop single guys contacting us for a meet! "

I dont believe that is correct you have to block single guys just dont list them in the people you are looking for

Looking For

Couples (MF) Men Women

Aged from 45 to 65

Will meet smokers

what does this mean to you???

it means to the poster WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SINGLE MEN..

see where the confusion arises???

By *kip123Man  over a year ago

Barry

please, not all single guys are nerds but i agree that most of them are a waste of space. the other no no seems to be whn a guy says hes attatched. true he may be playing on the side but have you ever asked why. it could be because the guys wife/partner for some reason cannot have a physical relationship. hes looking for a little sexual relief more often than not on a fairly regular basis with a like minded person whos in the same cicumstances. before we judge anybody or, tar them with the same brush lets just think for a moment and not jump to conclusions

Swansea-ish

"please, not all single guys are nerds but i agree that most of them are a waste of space. "

Really? "most"? where do you get that from.....?

swansea

"please, not all single guys are nerds but i agree that most of them are a waste of space.

"

I don't think men are a waste of space!!! they all have their uses.....like carrying shopping...mowing lawn....being eye candy.....changing tyres....

Swansea-ish

"please, not all single guys are nerds but i agree that most of them are a waste of space.

I don't think men are a waste of space!!! they all have their uses.....like carrying shopping...mowing lawn....being eye candy.....changing tyres.... "

I'm dialling the gray/keyes helpline right now!

brecon

I don't think men are a waste of space!!! they all have their uses.....like carrying shopping...mowing lawn....being eye candy.....changing tyres.... "

Jeez... and what happened to sexual equality? Lol.

And there was me thinking women were supposed to be emancipated, able to do anything a man can do.... do me a favour lol..... and as for the offside rule...

Swansea-ish

I don't think men are a waste of space!!! they all have their uses.....like carrying shopping...mowing lawn....being eye candy.....changing tyres....

And there was me thinking women were supposed to be emancipated, able to do anything a man can do.... do me a favour lol..... and as for the offside rule... "

Go on...explain

brecon

And there was me thinking women were supposed to be emancipated, able to do anything a man can do.... do me a favour lol..... and as for the offside rule...

Go on...explain "

Well, the way it was explained to me, it involves a salt shaker, a pepper mill, two cups and a plate, although not following football I gave up after five minutes lol!

swansea

Go on...explain

Well, the way it was explained to me, it involves a salt shaker, a pepper mill, two cups and a plate, although not following football I gave up after five minutes lol! "

Well I can do all those things....but men need to feel useful!!!!!

brecon

Go on...explain

Well, the way it was explained to me, it involves a salt shaker, a pepper mill, two cups and a plate, although not following football I gave up after five minutes lol!

Well I can do all those things....but men need to feel useful!!!!!"

I like to feel useful....

mind you, if theres a shag on offer I'll feel any of the seven dwarfs!!!

Swansea-ish

Go on...explain

Well, the way it was explained to me, it involves a salt shaker, a pepper mill, two cups and a plate, although not following football I gave up after five minutes lol! "

Honorary man.... ermmmm lol

it could be some single guys are just on here for a good laugh ??

A couple I had seen "followed about" recently were chilling at the bar as I was complimenting another lady on how cute she was - female half of said couple then says "Aren't you going to tell me I'm cute?" to which I expressed I didn't feel she was interested, especially with the grief I seen her get, I don't go where I'm not invited (so I don't get accused of being pushy).

She was pissed off with me. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

"it could be some single guys are just on here for a good laugh ??"

amen to that

"Is the site getting anti single male id say yes definatley and with some bizzare comments posted on here by a certain person need i say anymore except all the anti single male brigade av probably just been given all the ammo theyll ever need.

Ijust find the site these days not as friendly or fun as it use to be there does seem to be the 1 or 2 cpls who frankly i feel need a surgical operation to have there heads surgically removed from inside there own arses and take this swinging thing far far to seriously. FOOK LOL THESE DAYS GETTING A MEET IS LIKE FILLING OUT A PREMLINARY JOB APPLICATION THEN GOIN FOR THEJOB ONLY TO GO FR THE INTERVIEW AND REALISE U DINT WANT THE JOB IN THE 1ST PLACE LOL.

Muahahahahahaha!"

init _habs im sick of being treated as a piece of meat by lust hungry women to compensate me emotional turmoil i eveolved me brain from the waist down

Well I like single men........ the ones that really are that is, and not the ones who say on their profile they are, then turn up at my house wearing a wedding ring!!!

i'VE NOT BEEN ON SITE LONG ...GOT INVITE TO A PARTY AND WENT HAD NO EXPECTATIONS, I JUST WANTED PEOPLE TO GET TO KNOW ME AND IF I GOT ASKED TO PLAY THEN ALL WELL AND GOOD ...IS SHOWS RESPECT TO TURN UP AT A PARTY AND JUST BE YOURSELF AND RESPECT CPLES AND THERE WANTS AND NEEDS ...NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING BUT ALWAYS BE HONEST AND GENUINE....so not shouting had caps on lol ....its a fact that i'd love a partner that would become a swinging cple..would be fantastic to talk about and walk the walk ...still maybe i'll find a single woman at a swinging party one day .....but hoestly us single guys can be nice and very respectful as i did show at the party i was invited to.....just hope people understand we are not all the same ...some of us are nice

DEFINATLEY NOT ANTI SINGLE MEN!

HOWEVER i will use my block button - AFTER any inital contact has been made and they do not met my requirements as in refuse to show face pics - have a wifey - not the age i like - or if they harrass with messages after being declined

I will always give any single male the time it is manners - but piss me off then BLOCK that is my perogative

This is a fun extra's thing for me as and when i choose - not a way of life that i need a male 24/7 (well i do need one 24/7 but dont mean some of my hours aren't already filled lol)

SO long as the genuine guys still stay polite and respect people they contact or are contacted by then they should be good get meets and not blocked

I have meet some lovely single guys on here, one or two whom I class as very good friends. I have also met some single guys who arent worth writing about so I wont xxx

By *ombre35Man  over a year ago

Manchester

The sites always been anti single male ? we are the scum of the earth really cheeses me of to see a couple specifically state NO SINGLE MALES and because you cannot read no single males ,,,only to get later messaged by them asking if i want to meet.

"The sites always been anti single male ? we are the scum of the earth really cheeses me of to see a couple specifically state NO SINGLE MALES and because you cannot read no single males ,,,only to get later messaged by them asking if i want to meet."

Couldn't agree with you more, you are "the scum of the earth"

"The sites always been anti single male ? we are the scum of the earth really cheeses me of to see a couple specifically state NO SINGLE MALES and because you cannot read no single males ,,,only to get later messaged by them asking if i want to meet."

Eh? Got to admit it, I've never been approached by couples who have specifically stated they aren't looking for single guys. Once people make that distinction, they stick to it.

Suits me fine - said it before, I'll say it again. The numpties make it easy for the genuine guys. Any fella with a short profile banging on about what they want misses the target - sell yourself, no bugger cares if you want to meet a 7 ft valkyrie with pneumatic breasts and an ass that don't stop.

Can someone please kill this thread, its turning into a maudlin paean to the pathetic...

"The sites always been anti single male ? we are the scum of the earth really cheeses me of to see a couple specifically state NO SINGLE MALES and because you cannot read no single males ,,,only to get later messaged by them asking if i want to meet.

Eh? Got to admit it, I've never been approached by couples who have specifically stated they aren't looking for single guys. Once people make that distinction, they stick to it.

Suits me fine - said it before, I'll say it again. The numpties make it easy for the genuine guys. Any fella with a short profile banging on about what they want misses the target - sell yourself, no bugger cares if you want to meet a 7 ft valkyrie with pneumatic breasts and an ass that don't stop.

Can someone please kill this thread, its turning into a maudlin paean to the pathetic..."

Ffs this bloke deserves a biscuit, an oscar, and a bafta for that post, well said me man

i agree - please someone kill this thread lol

» Add a new message to this topic